New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Guest gloriesbarcelona

It sounds like everything you hear on this cheap dance radios, it sounds like a remix of the song....

I don't know, I'll have to listen to the full track, but It feels like we've lost the avant-guarde, never done before Madonna since Hard Candy :nocomment:

Hope I'm wrong...

she's definitely been inspired by Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone", using the early/mid nineties club sounds like in Frozen. I was reading that after years of landfill indie and R&B, people are getting back into the older style club music and just wanting to dance. Classic rave nights are springing up. It's very Europop.

I expect it will tank in the US though.

Guest bulgar
I expect it will tank in the US though.

oh, no doubt about that

it's too fresh, catchy, energetic, and melodic for that market

Lyrics:

...the fire,

I don't know what you're waiting for

Come join the party, yeah

Cause anybody just won't do

Let's get this started

Cause everybody wants to party with you

god that was the longest friggin 2 min in recent memory - waiting for the download. verdict: 8/ umm..is pretty meh.sounds very late 90s oakenfeld. kind of dated and just..not my thing. *Ok , politically correct comment - its only a 20 second clip etc lol, but so far, not feelin it. Its what I was afraid of - sounds like more or less like Get 2gether . The clubs and gay bars will love this but no way will mainstream radio be on this. *Im thrilled she didnt do the rent a rapper thing again, but this isnt a strong or cacthy enough song for US radio to be all over it- from what I hear 4 or 5 (max)/10.

''If it makes you feel good, then I say do it!''

How IRRESPONSIBLE - hardly fits with the Kabbalah teachings.

Another discarded track off the hits album would be a song that was written back in 2001 by Madonna and Mirwais Ahmadzaï, we assume for her underrated "American Life" album,

Pretty much means their opinion of Celebrate is QUESTIONABLE at best :demonic:

Hmm... It sounds good. I hope she GOES FOR IT with the vocals. The first 'yeah' annoys me.

Yeah, she could do without; it sounds forced and unnatural.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
god that was the longest friggin 2 min in recent memory - waiting for the download. verdict: 8/ umm..is pretty meh.sounds very late 90s oakenfeld. kind of dated and just..not my thing. *Ok , politically correct comment - its only a 20 second clip etc lol, but so far, not feelin it. Its what I was afraid of - sounds like more or less like Get 2gether . The clubs and gay bars will love this but no way will mainstream radio be on this. *Im thrilled she didnt do the rent a rapper thing again, but this isnt a strong or cacthy enough song for US radio to be all over it- from what I hear 4 or 5 (max)/10.

I'm totally with you!

Let's wait for the full stuff but I fell the same about the dated sound of it :confused:

I'm totally with you!

Let's wait for the full stuff but I fell the same about the dated sound of it :confused:

We've always the remixes to look forward to - Calderone, Rauhofer and Tracy Young anyone :scared:

like a few others said -- dare I say , I dont like Oaklenfeld/ the production Sounds like a generic euro remix from 1995. Was totally was I was afraid of. I think the lyrics will be fine, but the production - from the 2nd oakenfled was announced - was what concerned me. He's as dated and useless as Mirwais in 2009. possible decent-big hit in Europe, Asutralia , but as usual lol - wont go anywhere in the U.S.

Guest Danny86

I really didn't expect anything more than this. Clearly a throwaway club track to make fans happy who complained about no new song on GHV2. Will need to hear the full thing to judge better, but it does sound like a catchier "Runaway Lover". Nothing like COADF...

It sounds okay,but I noticed that the "yeahs" in the song sound just like the "yeahs" from 4 Minutes.I was hoping for a better,stronger vocal from Madonna.But this is only a clip,so I can't wait to hear the full song.