New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Guest ursaminorjim
Can't have that high of hopes, with such a simplistic video. But, if it's done well, looks good, then it accomplishes its goal of selling the song.

Oh, you've seen it already? :blink:

I like the sound of the video - dancing in a club and then being filmed in D&Gs glitzy locations! I loved the GI2M video and that was simple in its concept so this sounds fantastic.

Incidentally, Celebrate is not yet referenced on Wikipedia and the album title is still given as "Untitled Greatest Hits" - is this because there still has not been any official announcement?

Yes I was thinking the same about wikipedia. Could the album title still be iconography ? I mean we've had no official confirmation either way.

As for the video I think it'll be great, she looks good and has other filming to do so will be great I'm sure.

Have a feeling it'll be all good :)

madonnatribe:

Madonna has started filming her new music video in milan last night at the dolce and gabbana party at the Gold restaurant. She surprised guests by showing up at around one in the night with camera crew and she was filmed dancing with her tour dancers til four in the morning. Jesus luz was there DJing. More scenes are supposed to be filmed between friday and saturday at Dolce and Gabbana's Metropole.

What better way to "Celebrate" than to "DANCE"???

I can't wait to see what she's up to in that video. It's going to be fun!!

proof??

Well, 1st of all my own ears. The voice in that clip is male, not female. 2, in the music in that clip none of the elements in the Holiday S&S performance that are confirmed to be part of "Celebrate" by anna_henstridge (notorious for knowing her shit) can be heard in that clip. The beat in that clip is different from the Holiday performance AND the synths are nowhere to be heard! Both have been confirmed by Anna to be taken from Celebrate! I'm 99% sure that none of the music played in that clip is by Madonna, except for Candy Shop...

I like this new trend of Madonna filming a video while doing other activities. I can't wait for her 'Madonna working out', 'Madonna having lunch' and 'Madonna on the shitter' videos.

:tongue::thumbsup:

I like this new trend of Madonna filming a video while doing other activities. I can't wait for her 'Madonna working out', 'Madonna having lunch' and 'Madonna on the shitter' videos.

Did you not see that in the Sex book outtakes? Knocking one out whilst Vanilla Ice looked on. Very avant garde. :dramatic:

What's the betting she'll get Rent Boy in the vid too? It's bound to get press attention.

Guest nothingfails0603

I think she's making a mistake releasing it too soon to iTunes after radio impact. We saw what happened with 4 Minutes being screwed out of #1 because it was sent to iTunes about 2 weeks too soon. Granted, we know she isn't a whore for #1's like Marrah Carrah but still, if she can get one, why not try?

is that 'celebrate' playing in the background?? :dramatic:

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/Mediacenter/V...=3.0.3545427313

I wondered the same? I hear "Candy Shop" when the video starts to play, but then when she gets out of the car I hear this so called party rave song. I suspect it isn't, but if it was... it sounded hot. In fact, whatever the song was... it sounded hot!!

I wondered the same? I hear "Candy Shop" when the video starts to play, but then when she gets out of the car I hear this so called party rave song. I suspect it isn't, but if it was... it sounded hot. In fact, whatever the song was... it sounded hot!!

if you keep listening to the track it sounds like a male vocal. Not so clear at the start but by the end, I was pretty sure it was a male singing.

Madonna SOLO will have extremely little shot at #1, regardless, so the sales release doesn't really matter. And where does it mention the iTunes release, anyhow? The radio dates rumopred are 7/28 and 8/3, but have seen nothing about iTunes.

LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK?

LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK?

LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK? LEAK?

Posted on Madonnalicious

Just heard it.... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

An all out dance record, even more so than hung up... very Ibiza, very Oakenfold but still VERY Madonna. Think 'When Love Takes Over' meets 'Southern Sun' and 'Toca Me' and also similar to the Above & Beyond mix of WIFLFAG (sorry the only tracks I can think of to compare to right now - others more suitable will probably spring to mind!).

Couldn't record but noted lyrics (below is verse 2 and chorus 2). The bridge is spoken word rather than sung and very M - has a funny line about 'not recognising you with your clothes on! Any lyrical reference to 'Celebration' doesn't come in til the second chorus (simple 'yeah' is in it's place in chorus one). Was also told it's NOT going to radio til Aug 3rd?!

Basically, we're all gonna be dancing our asses off to this track all Summer! Love it!

boy u got a reputation

but u gonna have to prove it

i see a little hesitation am i gonna have to show you

that if it feels right, get on your marks

step to the beat boy that's what it's for

put yr arms around me

when it gets too hot we can go outside

cos from now just come here, let me whisper in yr ear

an invitation to the dance tonight

and im not fighting (it's a celebration)

cos anybody just wont do

let's get this started (no more hesitation)

cos everybody wants to party with you

Posted on Madonnalicious

Just heard it.... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

An all out dance record, even more so than hung up... very Ibiza, very Oakenfold but still VERY Madonna. Think 'When Love Takes Over' meets 'Southern Sun' and 'Toca Me' and also similar to the Above & Beyond mix of WIFLFAG (sorry the only tracks I can think of to compare to right now - others more suitable will probably spring to mind!).

Couldn't record but noted lyrics (below is verse 2 and chorus 2). The bridge is spoken word rather than sung and very M - has a funny line about 'not recognising you with your clothes on! Any lyrical reference to 'Celebration' doesn't come in til the second chorus (simple 'yeah' is in it's place in chorus one). Was also told it's NOT going to radio til Aug 3rd?!

Basically, we're all gonna be dancing our asses off to this track all Summer! Love it!

boy u got a reputation

but u gonna have to prove it

i see a little hesitation am i gonna have to show you

that if it feels right, get on your marks

step to the beat boy that's what it's for

put yr arms around me

when it gets too hot we can go outside

cos from now just come here, let me whisper in yr ear

an invitation to the dance tonight

and im not fighting (it's a celebration)

cos anybody just wont do

let's get this started (no more hesitation)

cos everybody wants to party with you

:thumbsup::thumbsup: