New Single ("Celebrate" or "Celebration"?) to hit Radio Soon

dubtronic

Whoever posted the Wikipedia entry didn't write "greatest his remix album," so that's not that bad. Usually, when you hear "remix," you think of totally different music, which is not the case with 13 of the classic hits on the album. Whoever wrote that entry even mentioned how LAP and EY feature totally different music than the original.

I imagine the GH will be out in September- not as late as November.

RE a possible "Celebrate" video:

If she does one, will she make it a one-day shoot? She has a number of single days off in the next few weeks. Her two-consecutive days off are July 17-18, July 26-27, July 31-Aug. 1. And part of those will involve travel time.

If she does one, will she make it a one-day shoot? She has a number of single days off in the next few weeks. Her two-consecutive days off are July 17-18, July 26-27, July 31-Aug. 1. And part of those will involve travel time.

I'm getting the feeling of a hotel room shoot.

moe, there's no confirmed date yet (announced by WB), just fansite rumors. It could hit before the rumored dates, who knows.

A hotel shoot may do- like I mentioned before, get a greoup of people (dancers from the show) in a room and film. And we have another wondrous clip.

moe, there's no confirmed date yet (announced by WB), just fansite rumors. It could hit before the rumored dates, who knows.

A hotel shoot may do- like I mentioned before, get a greoup of people (dancers from the show) in a room and film. And we have another wondrous clip.

Oh ok thanks, seems the fan sites know more than most sometimes. Anyways the new rumor date is only about week from the first rumor date.

Also the video can be in a club, from the hotel to the club or vise versa.

Guest bluejean

If she's not doing a video, instead of doing a montage maybe they could do something creative that doesn't involve her appearing in it.

For eg, animated Madonna's from different parts of her career performing the song.

If she's not doing a video, instead of doing a montage maybe they could do something creative that doesn't involve her appearing in it.

For eg, animated Madonna's from different parts of her career performing the song.

that'd be awesome! :thumbsup:

I went to FYE today and asked the clerk if he knew of madonna's new GH release date. He looked it up on the list and said sep 15th(he said it was not set in stone and that the label might change it) there's suppose to be a especial edition with dvd and the basic releaase. also S&S DVD NOV 1ST

That's odd. US releases are nearly always on Tuesday - the GH is currently scheduled for a Tuesday release (Sept. 15), it seems weird that Nov. 1 would be the date for S&S. That's a Sunday. Maybe he meant November 10?

You know, I wish those MTV.it rumors back in March were true that Madonna was going to film a music video in Venaria, Italy. It's less than 2 hours drive from Milan and it would actually be cool to have a LOCATION shoot once for a Madonna video. DrownedMadonna says she is booked at the Milan hotel until Saturday (I assume she is gonna fly to Udine for the concert and then fly back the same night), maybe our wishes will come true and she'll do something while in Milan. If the radio release for "Celebrate" is indeed in a matter of weeks, they would definitely want to shoot a video ASAP to have it ready by then (if they want to bother anyway).

So long as the animation isn't like the unbelievably awful "Get Together". I can't believe they dropped the city version in favour for that steaming pile of crap.

Madonna is indeed filming a video!!

Started filming last night at D & Gs party they threw for her, filmed dancing and Jesus is involved!

They will continue to film more scenes at D&Gs place in a few days!

Madonna is indeed filming a video!!

Started filming last night at D & Gs party they threw for her, filmed dancing and Jesus is involved!

They will continue to film more scenes at D&Gs place in a few days!

Wowowee..Can't wait...

Guest bulgar

madonnatribe:

Madonna has started filming her new music video in milan last night at the dolce and gabbana party at the Gold restaurant. She surprised guests by showing up at around one in the night with camera crew and she was filmed dancing with her tour dancers til four in the morning. Jesus luz was there DJing. More scenes are supposed to be filmed between friday and saturday at Dolce and Gabbana's Metropole.

madonnatribe:

Madonna has started filming her new music video in milan last night at the dolce and gabbana party at the Gold restaurant. She surprised guests by showing up at around one in the night with camera crew and she was filmed dancing with her tour dancers til four in the morning. Jesus luz was there DJing. More scenes are supposed to be filmed between friday and saturday at Dolce and Gabbana's Metropole.

Can thIs be ConFirmed?

I can now see the ppl going ''it's a half-arsed video'', ''she's lazy and that she doesn't even make a proper video anymore'', ''it's cheap'' etc. ;)

It doesn't sound/look like it will be a proper video with lots of creativity on, so do not get your hopes high, people. If it turns to be a great video, then it's great. But if it doesn't you won't get too disappointed.

Edited by Sphere74

My buddy heard Celebrate:

Heard it at the weekend - it's fantastic - I think you're all gonna be impressed. It has a great pop melody, very summery with a kinda Holiday-esque but more upbeat vibe, she sings all the way through it, so no rent-a-rappers, no long instrumental breaks or anything and a very very catchy chorus.

There's a funny spoken bit in the middle where she says something along the lines of 'You look better with your shirt off' which may explain all this silly 'take your shirt off' stuff she's been doing at the shows.

madonnatribe:

Awesome concept! Deeper and Deeper in the here and now. I have visions of M dancing with that blow up doll in the deleted scene of IGTTYAS and dancing the night away at Roxy with Stuart DJ-ing!

Guest bulgar
My buddy heard Celebrate:

Heard it at the weekend - it's fantastic - I think you're all gonna be impressed. It has a great pop melody, very summery with a kinda Holiday-esque but more upbeat vibe, she sings all the way through it, so no rent-a-rappers, no long instrumental breaks or anything and a very very catchy chorus.

There's a funny spoken bit in the middle where she says something along the lines of 'You look better with your shirt off' which may explain all this silly 'take your shirt off' stuff she's been doing at the shows.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

madonnatribe:

if it's true, i think it's going to be a pretty decent, fun video :thumbsup: