The Queen

FreeMySoul

Guest confessedit

I know...makes you appreciate Madonna even more....she, Michael, and Prince were all born the same year...isn't that weird?...they are/were modern Icons in the music business...ROCK ON MADONNA...

There are no words to describe this day. It's like pop royalty truly has been overthrown. I'm still in immense shock.

May Madonna be IMMORTAL and live forever.

Guest jamesshot

The world awaits Madonna, the Queen of Pop, reponse to the death of the King.

This does make you appreciate Madonna more. If you can, go see the extended SST.

One word - RESILIENCE. Many MANY opportunities for Madonna to go off the rails, fall into drug use while in NY or after some of the tremendous backlash and being a pariah from 92-94 - have a new respect for her inner strength - how many have been consumed by the fame now? Elvis, Janis, Jim, Jimi, Kurt, MJ, etc. etc. - Madonna keeps it goin - wow

I know...makes you appreciate Madonna even more....she, Michael, and Prince were all born the same year...isn't that weird?...they are/were modern Icons in the music business...ROCK ON MADONNA...

I would hope that she would live to be exactly 100 years old...dying right after releasing her 20th studio album.

Edited by Zachary

Immediately after I was told that Michael died I couldn't help think about how fortunate us Madonna fans are that she's not only still alive, but that she's out still working and doing her thing. I love her and I can't wait for her next tour to see her again.

It's so scary because Michael is 50, and Madonna is 50. If Madonna died too like this I don't know what i'd do. Everyone dies eventully, but to die this suddenly is just tragic. Don't go like that ever Madge! Stay strong.

Edited by Lymon

God bless our Queen!! Bitch is not only JUST still around....she's still on top of her game, is in as good (if not better shape) than when she was 30 and seems as hungry as she was in 1983. We are so very fortunate.

Thanks for the music and memories M!! ROCK OUR WORLDS FOREVER!!!

Madonna is the most enduring, the toughest, most consistent, most resilient performer in music history. She defies EVERYTHING, be it music genre, media format, age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion - EVERYTHING. Madonna knows no boundaries and death will never be one of them to her. Bitch will not be going out without a fight. She will even outlast the likes of greats like Elizabeth Taylor. Trust.

She is more than a pop star. She is a heavy weight champion...an athlete who can be relied on to win the race we call life.

This is so true.

She's a celebrity, not family. And she doesn't even know me..

But her presence in this earth makes it more special. I can't imagine without her in it.

I LOVE Madonna.

True, M is not our family but she has been an enduring and powerful figure in my life for many years. Madonna's strong will, determination, strength and courage has touched and molded my life in so many ways.

Let go of all the negativity and appreciate what she has and continues to give us while we still have her around.

Remember she is a human being and a mother to 4 beautiful children.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

There's only going to be ONE queen of pop: MADONNA

Like Michael Jackson, she's unique and all these supposed new queens are never going to be at the same level - EVER!

The music industry has changed and I very much doubt we'll ever going to get such big Icons like Michael or Madonna.. Now there's only one left, LET'S FUCKING CELEBRATE HER, she's not going to be around forever!

Let's enjoy her shows, her forthcoming Greatest HIts and hopefully forthcoming albums because, for sure, with what happened yesterday, WE NEVER KNOW!!!

I love the bitch even more today.

God bless the King - God save the Queen!

One word - RESILIENCE. Many MANY opportunities for Madonna to go off the rails, fall into drug use while in NY or after some of the tremendous backlash and being a pariah from 92-94 - have a new respect for her inner strength - how many have been consumed by the fame now? Elvis, Janis, Jim, Jimi, Kurt, MJ, etc. etc. - Madonna keeps it goin - wow

It was evident from the start - I remember an article in the early days which commented on the Marilyn Monroe comparisons and said the big difference is that Madonna will never be found dead with a bottle of pills beside her.