M with Jesus, Lourdes and Steven Klein at Lady Gaga's show Saturday night

Bitch

Guest Pud Whacker
:thumbsup:

madonnahctour.jpg

:demonic: ^ terrible!!! you would pick the worst pic!!! :lol:

---

well, IF AND WHEN lumpy con farckle is into her career and touring for 25 years. if she wants to to her little jitterbug, kick it out bo dance, or clunk that leg onto the keyboard, she, too will have to lose the flub.

00-01-14.jpg

"GAGA, Makes the People... come together!!! YEAH!!!!!!!"

A new star who is able to SING LIVE, PLAY her own instruments and WRITES her own material. Besides having her VERY OWN cheekbones! That girl has raw talent. :)

Guest Pud Whacker
A new star who is able to SING LIVE, PLAY her own instruments and WRITES her own material. Besides having her VERY OWN cheekbones! That girl has raw talent. :)

omg, i know!!! oh joanne, thank you. just thanks. :dramatic:

omg, i know!!! oh joanne, thank you. just thanks. :dramatic:

That's okay Vadge. You may address me by my birthname STEFANI now you've paid to come see me. Was lovely to see you and your new cheekbones (which I initially mistook for a hotdog stand) at my concert the other night taking notes and poaching ideas. I really don't mind darling! :)

Guest Pud Whacker
That's okay Vadge. You may address me by my birthname JOANNE, my middle name is stefani and i prefer that if one must... now you've paid to come see my hound face. Was lovely to see you and your new cheekbones (which I initially mistook for a hotdog stand) at my concert the other night taking notes and poaching ideas. I really don't mind darling! :)

:thumbsup:

:demonic: ^ terrible!!! you would pick the worst pic!!! :lol:

---

well, IF AND WHEN lumpy con farckle is into her career and touring for 25 years. if she wants to to her little jitterbug, kick it out bo dance, or clunk that leg onto the keyboard, she, too will have to lose the flub.

Exactly.

Lady GaGa's "extra meat" may look OK now because she's in her 20s (apparently) but once she hits her 40s it's going to be bingo wing and chunky thigh galleria if she doesn't modify her workout regime for her age.

I love how some gays just don't get that. Cheetos, anyone?

Guest Pud Whacker
Exactly.

Lady GaGa's "extra meat" may look OK now because she's in her 20s (apparently) but once she hits her 40s it's going to be bingo wing and chunky thigh galleria if she doesn't modify her workout regime for her age.

I love how some gays just don't get that. Cheetos, anyone?

totally. listen, my fav madonna body is the virgin body. i love all its incarnations but my preference always lies there. i think when paula abdul was having issues touring she told her or made a public statement like, if you want to continue to tour, youre going to have to train the body.

but all that jibberish aside, sometimes im just so shocked at madonna fans and their complete inability to appreciate that this woman has TORN through an industry that eats you up and spits you out. shes kept on top and in shape after all these years, continues to produce work constantly and with some of these fans, theyre just so...stupid. there is no other word.

they say her face is too old. she gets something done. they dont want her to age and they dont want her to get work done. unlike others who would disappear for 8 months to a year, madonna still shows up to her commitments.

this picture just says so much about madonna.

motorola_onset_ns1.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
ERM EXCUSE ME BUT DONT TALK DISPARAGINGLY OF RU RU!!!

Firstly I have to say that who the fuck knows what Madonna thinks? My parents took me to see stuff they weren't interested in when I was young so I could see it.

DONT FORGET: The extreme possibility is that in the wonderful world of showbiz, Lourdes gets to take her friend front row and backstage access to a GAGA concert, providing that her wonderfully famous mother MADONNA is there.

Secondly maybe Madonna just thinks she's ok. You don't have to tattoo GAGAs face on your ass to go to one of her concerts, or even love her. And finally, my opinion on GAGA will not change until SHE changes. I love Madonnas work, but I dont follow or copy her every move. Why not assume that people who don't like GAHGAHS music, simply just dont like her music?

were threatened. :tongue::lol:

totally. listen, my fav madonna body is the virgin body. i love all its incarnations but my preference always lies there. i think when paula abdul was having issues touring she told her or made a public statement like, if you want to continue to tour, youre going to have to train the body.

but all that jibberish aside, sometimes im just so shocked at madonna fans and their complete inability to appreciate that this woman has TORN through an industry that eats you up and spits you out. shes kept on top and in shape after all these years, continues to produce work constantly and with some of these fans, theyre just so...stupid. there is no other word.

they say her face is too old. she gets something done. they dont want her to age and they dont want her to get work done. unlike others who would disappear for 8 months to a year, madonna still shows up to her commitments.

this picture just says so much about madonna.

motorola_onset_ns1.jpg

+10000000000000000000000000000

Not only does she continue to work work work, she continues to RULE RULE RULE! With all the talent (or not), publicity machine and most importantly YOUTH of Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, Rihanna and so many others, they have not been able to topple her from her throne. It is just a phenomenal feat and yet some of her fans still fail to appreciate this incredibly improbable achievement. I'm totally in AWE that after 30 years, she's still as she has predicated, ruling the world.

Gaga has grown on me in the last few months, but I still don't see the big deal about her. There is absolutely nothing unique or special about her act. Madonna attending her show was probably the most interesting part about it.

Who knows why she attended. Perhaps Lola is a fan, or she wanted to treat Jesus out to cheap date. Gaga tix were 30 bucks.....

Those claiming Gaga is the second coming of Madonna are delusional morons. There will only ever be one Madonna. Gaga should be herself, and if she works hard, and figures out her own point of view, perhaps she can stick around and change the pop cultural landscape for the next 25 years.

Guest Pud Whacker
+10000000000000000000000000000

Not only does she continue to work work work, she continues to RULE RULE RULE! With all the talent (or not), publicity machine and most importantly YOUTH of Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, Rihanna and so many others, they have not been able to topple her from her throne. It is just a phenomenal feat and yet some of her fans still fail to appreciate this incredibly improbable achievement. I'm totally in AWE that after 30 years, she's still as she has predicated, ruling the world.

:smooch:

Ahh, it all comes back to me now. It seems over a year ago, the following image and various images from this photo shoot started surfacing, circulating the internet, generating buzz for Lady Ga Ga before her album was released. "Just Dance" was released and the comparisons to Madonna started... namely by Madonna fans:

LadyGaga-01-big.jpg

Sorry, I don't care how much you detest Lady Ga Ga, you cannot deny that this image greatly resembles Madonna. I didn't think about this when I first started my discussions in this thread because I had forgotten about this image until just moments ago when I came across this image and thought... "WTF?? Is this Madonna?"... then I quickly recalled these were the first few promotional images we saw of Lady Ga Ga and now I distinctly recall fans all over were either confusing this image as if it was Madonna or making the comparisons to Madonna.

I still think Lady Ga Ga is an entity of her own who may or may not have borrowed a bit from Madonna as Madonna has borrowed herself from past entertainers. I do not compare her to Madonna and find her just as entertaining as Madonna. Of course, if it came down to Madonna or Ga Ga, I'd pick Madonna. I'm still on the fence regarding Ga Ga being an artist who is here for just one album or is able to pull off another successful album in the future. Time will only tell!!

The fact is that it is this image that started all the comparisons. And much of the buzz (even from Madonna fans) were positive in the beginning. I'm guessing most people based their opinions off the "Just Dance" single and either kept liking her when they finally heard the follow up singles or the whole album or bailed on her because they honestly find no interest in her. After all, everyone is entitled to like or dislike whomever they please and that's something I really am not arguing here. My point is that the comparisons started because the above image I posted. The fans took it from there and as Pud insists, the media must have as well. Great!! Awesome!!!

In the end, I like Lady Ga Ga because I LIKE HER, not because Madonna may like her or because Madonna went to one of her shows. These are two different people that I enjoy.... and I can't fathom anyone replacing Madonna as "the new..."

Guest SoUnusual

2j5diqe.jpg

This photo is so cute! Cyndi back in New York, Going to concert in a yellow taxi. LOL at the Gentlemen's Club Ad

Guest Pud Whacker
Ahh, it all comes back to me now. It seems over a year ago, the following image and various images from this photo shoot started surfacing, circulating the internet, generating buzz for Lady Ga Ga before her album was released. "Just Dance" was released and the comparisons to Madonna started... namely by Madonna fans:

LadyGaga-01-big.jpg

Sorry, I don't care how much you detest Lady Ga Ga, you cannot deny that this image greatly resembles Madonna. I didn't think about this when I first started my discussions in this thread because I had forgotten about this image until just moments ago when I came across this image and thought... "WTF?? Is this Madonna?"... then I quickly recalled these were the first few promotional images we saw of Lady Ga Ga and now I distinctly recall fans all over were either confusing this image as if it was Madonna or making the comparisons to Madonna.

I still think Lady Ga Ga is an entity of her own who may or may not have borrowed a bit from Madonna as Madonna has borrowed herself from past entertainers. I do not compare her to Madonna and find her just as entertaining as Madonna. Of course, if it came down to Madonna or Ga Ga, I'd pick Madonna. I'm still on the fence regarding Ga Ga being an artist who is here for just one album or is able to pull off another successful album in the future. Time will only tell!!

The fact is that it is this image that started all the comparisons. And much of the buzz (even from Madonna fans) were positive in the beginning. I'm guessing most people based their opinions off the "Just Dance" single and either kept liking her when they finally heard the follow up singles or the whole album or bailed on her because they honestly find no interest in her. After all, everyone is entitled to like or dislike whomever they please and that's something I really am not arguing here. My point is that the comparisons started because the above image I posted. The fans took it from there and as Pud insists, the media must have as well. Great!! Awesome!!!

In the end, I like Lady Ga Ga because I LIKE HER, not because Madonna may like her or because Madonna went to one of her shows. These are two different people that I enjoy.... and I can't fathom anyone replacing Madonna as "the new..."

never call yourself a hard core fan again. :rotfl:

Guest d'kat
nein. do your homework before you reply to me.

i just have to say, i love your signature! it's one of the best ones on here!

From MTV News:

May 5 2009 12:35 PM EDT

Lady Gaga 'Humbled' By Madonna Coming To Her Show

Queen of Pop brought daughter Lourdes to singer's New York concert.

By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Tim Kash

If you think that Lady Gaga has gotten used to being a pop superstar, think again. No one was as surprised as the New York City native herself to see that the Queen of Pop, Madonna, took some time out of her busy schedule to catch the "Poker Face" singer's show at New York's Terminal 5 on Saturday.

"I was very humbled that Madonna came to the show," Gaga told MTV News on Monday. "And I had been hearing all week that she was going to come, and I was like, 'Oh, OK,' and I didn't want to talk about it or tell anyone 'cause I thought it was kind that she would want to come at all."

What made it even more surprising for Gaga was that she didn't think Madonna had any idea who she was, despite her hit songs and performance on "American Idol" earlier this season. But what really pleased the singer was seeing that Madge made her concert a family night.

"I was really excited to see that [Madonna's daughter] Lourdes was there, and that made me really happy 'cause during the show I noticed some beautiful spirit of a girl dancing," she recalled. "And I didn't know who it was and I just kept waving to her."

It wasn't until the set was over that she learned that the girl was Madonna's daughter. "Then when the show was over, I said, 'Oh, there's this sweet, young girl up there, and she was dancing her pants off.' And someone said, 'Lourdes had green pants on.' And I was like, 'Oh my God, it was Lourdes and she was dancing.' It really got me going. [Madonna's] a good mom, so it's nice."

Gaga will also be happy to hear that the legendary singer slipped out unnoticed. "I was hoping and praying she would get out safely," she said. "If she got spotted she would have been trampled like the queen she is."

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

GAGA, GRABBING THE ATTENTION OF MUSIC LEGENDS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. MAKE YOUR MARK!

Those pics look a little bright - had the house lights even gone down yet? Maybe she was waiting for GaGa to go on.