M with Jesus, Lourdes and Steven Klein at Lady Gaga's show Saturday night

Bitch

From People Magazine:

Madonna and Jesus Luz, chaperoning 12-year-old daughter Lourdes at the Lady Gaga concert at New York's Terminal 5. While the adults had their arms wrapped around each other, Lourdes danced and snapped pictures of the "Poker Face" singer. "Lourdes was really into the show and Jesus was also taking pictures," says a concertgoer. Also hanging nearby in the VIP balcony: Christian Siriano and Cyndi Lauper.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20276460,00.html

Why does Jesus always look like he's in shock? his eyes are fucked.

its his eyes. i have that too sometimes and so does my brother. can't help it. and jesus has pretty big eyes that stand out, so its normal that they attract ur attention more so than normal.

Those pics look a little bright - had the house lights even gone down yet? Maybe she was waiting for GaGa to go on.

Sssssshhhttt!! Remember you're not allowed to offer a balanced or reasonably objective view here when it comes to Madonna. We must blindly accept and worship everything she does and everything she is because she is so much better than every other act on the planet despite the fact she can't sing her own songs LIVE or IN TUNE! You're not allowed to show appreciation for other female entertainers either - the girls will get their knickers in a twist and assume you hate Madge! Also, we must refuse to consider the fact that Madonna PAID HARD CASH to see Lady GaGa perform live and that she may have really enjoyed the show! Heaven forbid! lol! :)

i can assure you that when madonna attended the spice girls or britney - my opinion has NEVER shifted - not even for a second. :rotfl:

Ditto. Madonna's picked up this irksome habit of championing flakey tart singers who have publicly kissed her behind. Her personal endorsement of Kylie, Spice Girls and Britney did not enlighten me to them in the slightest. If anything, it annoyed me so much that I clung harder to my original opinion. I can't be manipulated like that. I don't know much about GaGa. The phenomenon of her has largely flew over my head; I couldn't even hum the tune to one of her songs. Madonna's being seen at one of her concerts, meanwhile, does nothing to inspire me to want to learn more about her either.

i still think that jesus is klein's boyfriend..and i still can't believe that anyone finds him attractive!

Well, on the pics during the Fischerspooner show she visited last night which I can't stand a new topic about she is glued to Jesus while Klein sits on the other side of the table, solo!