Inside Madonna's NY, LA (old and new) & old Miami home

BoogieWoogie

Guest hot revolver

i thought she didnt own a tv? lol

im not a fan of that style too plus the colors are tacky but the house structurally is amazing

i do love her wallace neff estate however

I like the Miami house more too!!! It has more of a romantic touch and I like the lighter colors.

You have to give it to Chris. The guy has a true talent and eye for art and in decorating and designing.

For all the wealth this woman has her homes don't come across either decadent or extravagant. Simple, tasteful and well-balanced. I like her bathrooms, particularly.

wow her LA house is splendid. i don't know i am very fond of all the things and looks she had in that period - Erotica, Girlie Show, Body of Evidence and this LA house which appeared in Girlie Talk, my favorite MTV interview ever. and yes indeed that house has a dark and baronial side which I love. but her brother is so talented in what he does i swear. especially how he is combining the colors.

wow her LA house is splendid. i don't know i am very fond of all the things and looks she had in that period - Erotica, Girlie Show, Body of Evidence and this LA house which appeared in Girlie Talk, my favorite MTV interview ever. and yes indeed that house has a dark and baronial side which I love. but her brother is so talented in what he does i swear. especially how he is combining the colors.

Girlie Talk interview was conducted in Paris. Ray Martin interviewed Madonna in 95 at Castillo Del Lago and went on a little tour of the outside around the pool and through one of her rose gardens :)

Girlie Talk interview was conducted in Paris. Ray Martin interviewed Madonna in 95 at Castillo Del Lago and went on a little tour of the outside around the pool and through one of her rose gardens :)

oh, but I was speaking about that red/pink house. That house is in Paris?

Guest Pud Whacker
I keep a picture of you

next to my bed at night

and when I wake up scared

I know I'll find you there

in my memories

:inlove:

:thumbsup:

but if my memory serves me correctly thats from chris' apt when they featured it in a magazine...it was in the hancock park area of los angeles...

dcc03fc4.jpg

"Offical Website"? :blink:

Anyhoo, did someone say her NEW LA appartment? Are they are speaking terms now or did the NEW go back to before they fell out?

Also, he has videos from The Girlie Show and Blond Ambition on his side showing his directorial stuff. If they had fallen out, wouldn't she remove all that?

Guest Pud Whacker
"Offical Website"? :blink:

Anyhoo, did someone say her NEW LA appartment? Are they are speaking terms now or did the NEW go back to before they fell out?

Also, he has videos from The Girlie Show and Blond Ambition on his side showing his directorial stuff. If they had fallen out, wouldn't she remove all that?

if alfred hitchcock and janet leigh had a falling out - would either remove each other from their reels? get real jonski!!! :lol:

if alfred hitchcock and janet leigh had a falling out - would either remove each other from their reels? get real jonski!!! :lol:

Get real, Pud - This is Madonna! I'm surprised he still has kneecaps.

:lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker
Are we sure those are all Madonna's houses? Where on the site does it say that those pics are from her homes? maybe they're other homes he's done

the only other one is his apartment.