Sticky & Sweet 2009 Itinerary

daizy1

Yes, I agree with the above sentiments. If she wanted to be there, she would. By ratio it's her greatest market, and considering she's only been there ONCE a very long time ago, she'd sell out in SECONDS. The promoters aren't worried for shit. It's almost a CONSPIRACY.

It's actually pretty fucked up for the Aussie fans.

Someone with brains thank you :thumbsup:

If his location is right, he's from Lima, Peru, Madonna hasn't been there.

You're right she has never been here, the nearest i can go is Chile or Argentina, but i don't complain, I'm very happy that she has come to South America this time.

Guest bluejean

I'm in Australia but it just so happens I'll be in Europe at that time so I'm seeing her Milan.

My friends I'm going with won't pay to see her so anyone who is going want to go with me? I have the general admission closest to the stage.

Ticket scramble for Madonna's Bulgarian concert begins

The sale of tickets for what is believed by many to be Bulgaria's single greatest music performance of all time - Madonna's concern in Sofia on August 29, 2009 - began at 9 am on Thursday.

The organizers from Sofia Music Enterprises believe that a record number of people will try to get tickets for the concert scheduled to take place on Bulgaria's National Stadium 'Vasil Levski'.

The tickets for Madonna's Bulgarian concert are the cheapest in Europe - they start at BGN 100 and reach as much as BGN 300 for the VIP tickets. Tickets are sold at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia, as well as in the cities of Burgas, Plovdiv, Sliven, and Veliko Turnovo.

The organizers announced Wednesday that kids as tall as 1,20 meters would be allowed at the concert free of charge.

Madonna's concert in Bulgaria is part of her Sticky & Sweet Tour. She is going to arrive to Bulgaria with a team of 250 persons.

Reports claim that Madonna will get about USD 5-7 M for her concert in Sofia, the BGNES news agency announced adding that even if these figures were not correct, Madonna will still get the largest sum ever for a musical performance in Bulgaria.

From novinite.com

Guest boytoyville

^ It's incorrect obviously. I just changed it back. We will have to wait and see if any Japanese or Austrailisn shows get officially announced.

Actually the tickets in Bulgaria are more expensive than the Budva ones... There is a hystery for tickets here. Lots of people didnt managed to get tickets for the golden circle!

2nd date in Italy

16 July Udine Stadio Friuli :thumbsup:

This tour itinerary is bizarre. This stop is right next door to Ljubljana, Slovenia and a stone's throw from Milan. :confused:

It seems odd. I wonder how well those three will end up selling. Is San Siro sold out yet?

Guest denisebella
This tour itinerary is bizarre. This stop is right next door to Ljubljana, Slovenia and a stone's throw from Milan. :confused:

It seems odd. I wonder how well those three will end up selling. Is San Siro sold out yet?

Yes I agree! Is also strange they are going to announce a third date in Spain, instead of making a second stop in Belgium!

In Milan according to live Nation 40,000 tikets have been sold in the first 2 days of sale, this is the only official announcement!

On ticketone.it, by now only bad seats (poor visibility) are still aviable! :thumbsup:

Madonna sells like hot bread in Romania

After almost 12 hours since the pre-sale almost all tickets were sold. Apparently the Golden Circle is sold out and they want to release more tickets especially in this area for the general public that will go on sale on 3rd march.

http://www.antena1.ro/index.php?page=news&id=44565

Madonna sells like hot bread in Romania

After almost 12 hours since the pre-sale almost all tickets were sold. Apparently the Golden Circle is sold out and they want to release more tickets especially in this area for the general public that will go on sale on 3rd march.

http://www.antena1.ro/index.php?page=news&id=44565

:thumbsup: