Now The Tour Is Confirmed Which Songs Should She Drop From The Setlist and Which Should She Add?

markm

Don't change anything, she has to give the same she gave us if it's an extention of S&S.

Keep the better (Open your heart, everybody, Bedtime story, Deeper and deeper, I'll remember, Dress you up) for the next tour

Guest Pud Whacker
Drop:

Intro/Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

VIDEO INTERLUDE

Into The Groove

Heart Beat

Borderline

She's

Not Me

Music

VIDEO INTERLUDE

Devil Wouldn't Recognise You

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

Romanian folk musical interlude

You Must Love Me

VIDEO INTERLUDE

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Ray Of Light

Hung Up

Give It To Me (Finale)

Add:

Open Your Heart

:wow:

Intro/Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

>>> Human Nature (drop) > add Holiday

Vogue

Die Another Day - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Into The Groove

>>> Heartbeat (drop) >add Open Your Heart

Borderline

She’s Not Me

Music

Rain - VIDEO INTERLUDE

Devil Wouldn’t Recognise You

>>> Spanish Lesson (drop) > add Dress You Up

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

>>> Doli Doli (drop) > add Sorry (acoustic with fiddles/gypsy elements)

You Must Love Me

>>> Human Nature (with Britney and new footage) - VIDEO INTERLUDE

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Ray of Light

Request Song

>>> Hung Up (new rave version)

Give It To Me (finale)

perfect

Thanks! I like the idea of her stating "I'm not your bitch" after she asks/orders "You MUST love me"

although I'd rather drop She's not me..since she don't even try 2 sing that..& it was only cute

4 about 2 minutes..:fag:

Spanish Lesson has to go, it's just terrible. Replace it with "Express Yourself", for example. Fix "Borderline" by going down two or three keys, as she can no longer sing that high. And stop messing with "Vogue" - nothing will ever top the original arrangement.

Guest Drowned Bedtime

Change into to a decent song/new video.

Keep elements of Candy Shop, but mashed with Music or something.

Take out the shit songs (really want to say most hard candy stuff), replace with stuff from Erotica/Bedtime Stories/Ray Of Light/American Life.

*dreaming*

Spanish Lesson has to go, it's just terrible. Replace it with "Express Yourself", for example. Fix "Borderline" by going down two or three keys, as she can no longer sing that high. And stop messing with "Vogue" - nothing will ever top the original arrangement.

This is why I fear we will never hear Open Your Heart live again :gross:

Guest w.h.o.n.t.o

I would love if she add ''INCREDIBLE'' to the set list. its the groundbreaking song of the album. funky, edgy. retro, soulful, all at the same time. hope 2 c more of this musical direction in the the future. she and Farrell William have such a good musical chemistry together.

Edited by w.h.o.n.t.o

Drop:

Hung Up (Rock version)

Music

Ray of Light

Borderline (Rock Version)

Heartbeat

Spanish Lesson

Doli doli

Devil Would...

Add:

Dress You Up

Dance 2Night

Borderline - pop version

Deeper and Deeper

You'll See

Bad Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't get the big hype over Open Your Heart - I found the live versions flat.

Drop: Borderline, I would say La Isla Bonita but it's a classic very well known by her non-fans and she knows it.

Add: Dress You Up, instead of Get Stupid interlude - something based on Nobody Knows Me.

P.S: I don't want her to drop Spanish Lesson.I know it's not a favorite among you but I like the beat and the whole performance on YouTube and I love it really.

I'm new here and I got hooked reading all the posts on the S&S tour since about early August, and I think this site is great. Anyway, I think there are some songs that she should drop or at least rearrange some of the music. I actually like Spanish Lesson but the coreography is boring so that should change. That Doli Doli can go cause it's pointless, she could sing something else in it's place even if she has to lip sync the song to rest. Heartbeat is okay but to me it's not the kind of song that sounds good live. It sounds like the CD is playing instead of a band. Music sounds awful and boring and it was fun at DWT. I was at the DWT and we all went wild for it in NJ but that was almost eight years ago. I would love to see Madonna one more time before she retires from touring but I'm afraid to shell out tons of money to hear the same songs over and over again. I don't mind Holiday because that was always a given at her shows and people go crazy when it comes on. Vogue can stay in the set cause she actually sings it live and it's not too dramatic like RIT. I Like BGO but wish the Kanye West rap was taken out. It messes up the flow of the song in my opinion. I'm still a fan but I can't wait until the Hard Candy era is over for good. I actually miss Stuart Price on this tour. I didn't like his direction at first but after hearing the music on S&S and then hearing the music from the tours Price worked on, I actually wish he did this tour instead of the guy she has now. Too bad she is using the same crew again.

Guest Danny86

Stuart already had his time of reinventing old Madonna hits, it would have been pointless to use him again when Madonna is doing a lot of songs from RIT & CT. And most of his "reinventions" failed anyway, I mean "Vogue" RIT was just the TIC mix. The S&ST gave us a lot of great arrangements though.

I still think she's not gonna change any songs, this tour is simply not for the hardcore fans who saw the show live and watched hundreds of YouTube clips of the same songs.