The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

Expecting a bit of a rebound over the weekend, for GI2M.

---

QB: I am sure you have VIP entries already managed :queenbitch: but ... if you don't want to battle to enter Pacha, specially on a busy night, book a table at their gorgeous Sushi restaurant. Then you can walk straight to the club after a late dinner :rosey:

Expecting a bit of a rebound over the weekend, for GI2M.

---

it would be great, but why do you expect it?

and it would be really sad if HC doen´t go to the top ten again only for 500 copies! :americanlife:

anyway, GI2M is doing its job

Have read that there has been a problem on hmv.com that affected physical singles being registered, and especially Mcfly( cos they sell alot of physicals) and i had probelms buyin GI2M on there yestaerday, so it might have some missing sales, so could rise again by sunday x

Goks Fashion Fix on Ch4 just played the Paul Oakenfold mix of GI2M, it sounded great.

And you can count on that being the ONLY promotion GI2M will get in the Uk. On some fashion show hosted by Gok Wan.

Guest Danny86
Give it 2 me is a fab track!! heres hoping it pushes hard candy into that top 10 and ousts fucking crappa gold

I think there are some worse stuff than ABBA in the Top 10! :p

Guest Johnkm

Give It 2 Me and Hard Candy were advertised during Gossip Girl tonight on ITV2, after a clip advertising ABBA Gold, i can honestly say it is the first promotion i have seen in any form for Hard Candy or Give It 2 Me on UK TV!

I think there are some worse stuff than ABBA in the Top 10! :p

ABBA COLD i thought everyfucker had that shit in there collection by now,heard this twice on radio one and local today its fuckin fab it makes me feel so sexual it aint nothing new! how! i love that bitch

ABBA COLD i thought everyfucker had that shit in there collection by now,heard this twice on radio one and local today its fuckin fab it makes me feel so sexual it aint nothing new! how! i love that bitch

ABBA Gold can FUCK RIGHT OFF

The ABBA loons are bleating on about how it's the fouth biggest selling album of all time in the UK, way ahead of TIC - it's been released in about 20 different versions which all the no hopers have gone out an bought :manson:

ABBA Gold can FUCK RIGHT OFF

The ABBA loons are bleating on about how it's the fouth biggest selling album of all time in the UK, way ahead of TIC - it's been released in about 20 different versions which all the no hopers have gone out an bought :manson:

:thumbsup: i like a bit of abba but it should all count as separate sales ,id rather have the abba turd than this collection here once again

the gold cd doesnst even scratch the surface of the classsics just a cd for the straight population who want the hits and no faggy filler

Friday Midweeks

Singles

1 Dizzee Rascal

2 McFly :chuckle:

3 Kid Rock

4 Basshunter

5 Jordin Sparks

Top 10

Madonna

Ting Tings

Top 20

Flo Rida - Low