Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest mirwais72
OMG it's already starting to hit me that I'm going to go see Madonna for the first time ever in less than a week!!!!

WOW...this is extra special for you! Congrats! Seeing her is one thing but seeing her for the first time is ALL TOGETHER CRAZY!

Where are you sitting?

Enjoy the show!

Guest mirwais72
Will it be easy to sneak in a camera to MMP? Anyone know? It's very easy at the Toyota Center!!!

I got a camera into MMP but that was for some games...not sure about their rules on concerts as I am not sure they have had many there. All the tickets say NO CAMERAS but I got one into IZOD Center in NJ and MSG in NYC. They didn't even check for cameras. What I have seen at some other shows is a sign that says NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS so who knows. I plan to take mine in so we will see.

got over 100 signs printed and being shipped to TX as we speak!! lol i cant have any extra weight in my bags as i'm continuing on after to the Detroit show!!

what is the information on the party at the MERIDIAN hotel on saturday night?!?!?!

It's the "official" pre-concert party. Supposedly, Madonna's dancers and crew will be there! Go to www.104krbe.com and read about it, it links you to the Meridian's website.

It's $25 to buy a ticket in the presale, you can still get it at that price the day of if you show your concert ticket.

Guest jamesshot
thank you. Ill look into it

are any of you going? and if not, what is the plan for saturday night?!?!

I want to go where everyone else is going. Lesbi and I talked about getting together Friday or Saturday. I am up for it.

WOW...this is extra special for you! Congrats! Seeing her is one thing but seeing her for the first time is ALL TOGETHER CRAZY!

Where are you sitting?

Enjoy the show!

Aww thanks! I'm so jelous that most of you guys have great floor seats!! lol I'm siting in section 116 row 5, I'm just hoping I can see her well :dramatic:

Guest ditaluver
I want to go where everyone else is going. Lesbi and I talked about getting together Friday or Saturday. I am up for it.

PM me your number and I will call you when we arrive on Saturday!!

we also should meet up before the show and take our pics!

Guest jamesshot
PM me your number and I will call you when we arrive on Saturday!!

we also should meet up before the show and take our pics!

Will PM you tonight. Yes, we all must get together and take pics.

Guest mirwais72
Aww thanks! I'm so jelous that most of you guys have great floor seats!! lol I'm siting in section 116 row 5, I'm just hoping I can see her well :dramatic:

The most important thing is that you will be there. It took me many tours before I started to get good seats. You will have the best time without a doubt!!!!

Guest heartmadonna.
OMG it's already starting to hit me that I'm going to go see Madonna for the first time ever in less than a week!!!!

thats exactly how i felt, youll have an amazing time!! its a kick ass show :)

Guest TheJoker
Thanks! This is the best point-and-shoot digital camera EVER! Just in case you guys are in the market for one, it's the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. It is the next best thing to having a BIG ASS camera that people lug around. It's the size of a regualr digital camera but takes the BEST pictures. Great video too...I hope to get some good shots and video from the Houston show.

I bought that same camera today but have no clue as to which settings i should use to get the best pics at the concert.

Do you mine if i ask what seats you took those pics from and what your camera settings were?

I will be sitting in Floor section B seats 5/6

Guest TheJoker

I decided to surprise my wife with 2nd row seats in floor section B.

I paid over double face value plus the stubhub 15% fee.

When I bought the tickets on stubhub the seating chart showed floor section B as being one of the premium floor sections with good view of the stage. I knew the section isn't center floor but it wasn't far from it.

Now I'm worried!!! I just saw some photos of her stage at other venues and it appears that people sitting up close in floor section B will be staring at a banner/Wall and their view of Madonna won't be that great. Her stage has curtans set up at the edges of the stage and becuase of that seats that look fantastic on the seating chart might not be so hot.

At least that's my worry.

Anyone know if I have good reason to worry? Hopefully the view won't be as bad as it looked from the pics I saw.

Guest ditaluver

ugh its so tough cause no one knows how good their seats really are.

no one knows how the rows will be numbered, etc....

OH and for those who are staying at the hotel we are....make sure you double check your confirmation sheet and bring it with you, cause they are trying to raise the price of your room for SUNDAY NIGHT - only cause of madonna. I just got off the phone with them and told them I am only paying for what I have confirmed.

Me, skaterboyccs from this forum and another friend are going all the way from Caracas, Venezuela to Houston ;)

My friend has family there and we'll be staying for 8 days :D

Guest ditaluver
Me, skaterboyccs from this forum and another friend are going all the way from Caracas, Venezuela to Houston ;)

My friend has family there and we'll be staying for 8 days :D

WOW well let me be the first to WELCOME you to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you will love it! Its a fabulous state with yummy yummy food and margaritas!! wooo

The most important thing is that you will be there. It took me many tours before I started to get good seats. You will have the best time without a doubt!!!!

Thanks!! I almost had good seats but the day the tickets went on sale I had problems with my dad's card :( But just the fact that I'm going is more than enough for me :D