Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest jamesshot
So happy for all of you. I bet the energy there will be CRAZY! There isn't a seat left for purchase in that whole stadium. It's been sold out for months. Can't wait to see picks of the packed house!

It will be interesting to see the reaction. There is much pent up energy in Houston for her. She could have easily done 2 dates at Minute Maid. That place is beyond sold out. There was such a gap b/w Denver and Houston I do wonder if she didn't originally plan 2 dates here.

Guest boytoyville

^ She certainly could have done two dates there. If you look at her schedule though she does rest for 4 day periods now and then on every tour. I mean they do need a little break once in awhile. hehe

Guest mirwais72

I bet they did anticipate an extra date in Houston. I thnk she could have done it. There are a number of people coming from all over Texas as well as other states. This will be HUGE! I am in the 7th row in Floor E and I can't wait to turn around and see the crowd...I waited 18 years for this!

Also, you talked about the pent up energy...I wonder how the crowd will react to the Get Stupid video. Obviously, we are a red state but I think a lot of people voted for Obama. I know within Houston, Harris County was a blue county. So, it will be interesting if the video gets "boos" or not.

LET'S REQUEST IT!!!

SS.jpg
Edited by mirwais72

Guest ditaluver

im not sure how the crowd will react!! I'll be screaming my head off!!

ok so those in Section E....are we for sure the rows are numbered left to right. 1 being next to the catwalk??

I sure hope so DAMNIT!

Mirwais...where di yuo get your seats from? I got ours from the ICON presale

Guest mirwais72
im not sure how the crowd will react!! I'll be screaming my head off!!

ok so those in Section E....are we for sure the rows are numbered left to right. 1 being next to the catwalk??

I sure hope so DAMNIT!

Mirwais...where di yuo get your seats from? I got ours from the ICON presale

I didn't do the ICON presale because I was hearing about all the issues they had. I orignally did the Citi presale and got Floor C, Row 32. Then, I did the Astros presale with Lesbi because he had the password. I got Floor C, Row 23. THEN...I was thinking about all the presale madness and wondered what kind of tickets are reserved for presales and so on. So, I decided to call on the Saturday they went on sale (regular sale). Usually I go onlinbe to buy tickets but I decided to call (old school) to see what they had. I called right at 10am, waited in the que for 2 minutes, got a rep, and they sold me Floor E, Row 7. Not sure I will ever do presale again.

If they go by the seating chart on Ticketmaster, higher number seats are closest to catwalk. I know the seating chart they have might not be right because of the missing catwalk but something tells me they will number it the same. Who knows...unfortunately, we won't know until the show. I saw her in NJ and NYC and I had no clue where I was until I got there. NYC for me was in Pod A which I knew what that was for Confessions but didn't want to get my hopes up. Well, I was dead center right in front of the catwalk. I took so many pictures but haven't posted them. I should do that today.

Guest ditaluver

when I was at msg - on the right it was seat 1 (closest to catwalk) and 15 furthest away

when I was in LA for confessions, it was the exact opposite. ugh I hate having to wait.

someone call minute maid park and ask!

Hell yeah I am going to Sobe. Lesbi, we should meet up near Sobe, and take one car to MMP. What do ya think?

I think I am going to carry a sign that says "Marry Me" on it. I want to get her attention! Then on the back say "Its about time you came back!"

Hey! My friend that works downtown for a hotel, told me that Madonna's dancers/band are staying at his hotel. He doesn't think that Madonna will stay there, she will probably be staying at Cindy Crawford's husband's hotel.

He wants us to park there and walk to MMP because the parking will be BAD! What do you think? It would be around 7 blocks away....I have never been to MMP. We should get together this Saturday...of Friday evening!

Hey Mirwais, have you been in contact with Scott?

Guest mirwais72
Hey! My friend that works downtown for a hotel, told me that Madonna's dancers/band are staying at his hotel. He doesn't think that Madonna will stay there, she will probably be staying at Cindy Crawford's husband's hotel.

He wants us to park there and walk to MMP because the parking will be BAD! What do you think? It would be around 7 blocks away....I have never been to MMP. We should get together this Saturday...of Friday evening!

Hey Mirwais, have you been in contact with Scott?

7 blocks shouldn't be too bad but I have been there several times and the parking wasn't too bad. Now, this is MADONNA and she is SOLD OUT. I went for a couple of games with my company and of course the field wasn't covered in Madonna mo's so maybe he is right.

I have not heard from Scott. Sent him a message on myspace a few weeks ago.

Guest mirwais72
i made this one too, if anyone wants to print up color copies!!! =)

WTP.jpg

Again, Ditaluver, this is excellent. I started to think if she would be able to see it though. With the boxing images and the tour name, I wonder if it will be visible. She does the request section from the main stage so let's hope she can read it. Look at the other and you tell me.

It doesn't matter which one we use, let's just have FUN!!!

Guest ditaluver
Again, Ditaluver, this is excellent. I started to think if she would be able to see it though. With the boxing images and the tour name, I wonder if it will be visible. She does the request section from the main stage so let's hope she can read it. Look at the other and you tell me.

It doesn't matter which one we use, let's just have FUN!!!

she should have no problem seeing the words WHERES THE PARTY! the other crap was just to make it look better.

Im sure she will see it. We'll hand it out to lots of people in our section

Guest mirwais72
she should have no problem seeing the words WHERES THE PARTY! the other crap was just to make it look better.

Im sure she will see it. We'll hand it out to lots of people in our section

I think you are right. I will try to make some color copies in the next couple of days. I think I might have access to one at work.

I live here in Houston. What hotel are you staying at?

Guest mirwais72

Sorry...I didn't explain the previous post of pictures. These are the pictures I took from Pod A in NYC on the 6th. I know this is the HOUSTON thread but with all the talk about the show, I thought I would post them here. I can post a new topic as I don't have enough posts to do so. Check out the stage pics at the end of this post. Gives you an idea of the stage and what it MIGHT look like in Houston. Remember MSG is a whole lot smaller than MM Park.

At any rate...ENJOY! A little teaser before the HOUSTON show!!!

P1000880.jpg

P1000894.jpg

P1000913.jpg

P1000957.jpg

P1000964.jpg

P1000971.jpg

Q10.jpg

Q9.jpg

Guest mirwais72
I am not going to the show anymore :( I have other obligations that stand in the way. I was real upset about it at first but now I am like meh..she will have other shows that I will for sure go to.

That's terrible. Did you already have tickets? THAT SUCKS! If it's a family thing, of course, its understandable. I hope you are OK and its nothing serious.

Guest mirwais72
Mirwais, great photos! You must have a great camera!!!!

Thanks! This is the best point-and-shoot digital camera EVER! Just in case you guys are in the market for one, it's the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. It is the next best thing to having a BIG ASS camera that people lug around. It's the size of a regualr digital camera but takes the BEST pictures. Great video too...I hope to get some good shots and video from the Houston show.

Guest mirwais72
someone call MM and see how the seats are numbered. I cant do it from work

I can't find a working number...does anyone have one? And if I get the number, the chances of finding a competent person who knows what the hell is going on.

Anyone going to this?

Meridian and KRBE Present

Madonna

Sticky & Sweet Tour

Official Pre-Party

Party with the stars of The Sticky & Sweet Tour at Meridian. Although there is no guarantee that Madonna will attend, this is the party the tour is throwing for her band,dancers and personel.

Listen to KRBE for you chance to win VIP Tickets to the party.

The Madonna Concert is SOLD OUT but The Meridian has your tickets to the show. We are having a Madonna Look Alike Contest at The Pre Party, so get you outfit together for your chance to win tickets to the show.

Show us your Madonna Tickets for a $10.00 discount off General Admission

Hosted By KRBE's Special K and TODDICUS

DJ Remix spinning the tunes and Visuals by Mike with Houston Hip Hop

Karaoke Contest :: Madonna Look-Alike Contest

Oh dear GOD I hope the seats are numbered by lowest # is closest to the catwalk or Stuhub screwed me again!

The seating chart displays seats 1-18, running from right to left....1 being the closest to the stage. I hope it stays the same!

Guest mirwais72
The seating chart displays seats 1-18, running from right to left....1 being the closest to the stage. I hope it stays the same!

Lesbi, did you sell the seats we got during the Astros presale with your code and get new seats?

Guest jamesshot
Anyone going to this?

Meridian and KRBE Present

Madonna

Sticky & Sweet Tour

Official Pre-Party

Party with the stars of The Sticky & Sweet Tour at Meridian. Although there is no guarantee that Madonna will attend, this is the party the tour is throwing for her band,dancers and personel.

Listen to KRBE for you chance to win VIP Tickets to the party.

The Madonna Concert is SOLD OUT but The Meridian has your tickets to the show. We are having a Madonna Look Alike Contest at The Pre Party, so get you outfit together for your chance to win tickets to the show.

Show us your Madonna Tickets for a $10.00 discount off General Admission

Hosted By KRBE's Special K and TODDICUS

DJ Remix spinning the tunes and Visuals by Mike with Houston Hip Hop

Karaoke Contest :: Madonna Look-Alike Contest

OMG I know TODDICUS. Does he work for KRBE? He usually hosts Karaoke at Guava on Sundays.