Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest jamesshot
I have that on DVD! The second night in Houston did sell out, I was there for both nights. She probably took offense to Houston as they gave her bad reviews.

Little Jamesshot and Lesbi could have been sitting next to each other and didn't even know! LOL

Well, the Houston Chronicle did not give her a bad review it just wasn't great. Now, the bitch almost go arrested in Toronto and she went back there way before Houston.

I think they did try to bring her back for RIT or CT but weren't able to.

I saw something on TV for an event at Reliant Stadium on Nov 16. Not sure if it is a Texans game but if they are playing on that day that would explain why she didn't opt for Reliant over MMP.

Guest ditaluver
Little Jamesshot and Lesbi could have been sitting next to each other and didn't even know! LOL

i was there too!! may 4th, 1990!!!!

Guest jamesshot
i was there too!! may 4th, 1990!!!!

I was section 236, Row F, seat 4. So I was in the back. left hand side. Not very good seats. This was May 4. I did not go on May 5.

I was section 236, Row F, seat 4. So I was in the back. left hand side. Not very good seats. This was May 4. I did not go on May 5.

I still have my ticket stubs somewhere, even for the Who's That Girl Tour at the Astrodome!

Guest jamesshot
I still have my ticket stubs somewhere, even for the Who's That Girl Tour at the Astrodome!

My first concert- WTG at the Astrodome. I was so young I was shocked my mom and dad let me go. I went with 2 friends who dressed like Madonna. The Houston Post took at pic of us but never printed it! I was so mad. I was thinking M would see me in the paper on her way to Dallas. LOL

I had floor seats at the Astrodome. Towards the right side. I remember she was VERY late coming onstage.

Guest vermicious knid

One time I was at the rodeo at the Astrodome, and on the screens hanging from the ceiling, they showed a montage of many different singers who had performed at the Astrodome in the past. I was transfixed when they showed Madonna. I couldn't believe that she had ever been there.

She would have done gangbusters in Dallas. She easily would sell out a stadium there. In fact, the Dallas metro area is so large she could probably do 2 stadium shows with ease.

With San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City, Little Rock and of course Fort Worth so close, she could easily have done either 3-4 arena shows, or a two night stand in either Texas Stadium or the Cotton Bowl. I was holding out hope that since she had 3 days between Denver and Houston that Dallas would get one show in here...but no luck. Hopefully next time.

Guest ditaluver
With San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City, Little Rock and of course Fort Worth so close, she could easily have done either 3-4 arena shows, or a two night stand in either Texas Stadium or the Cotton Bowl. I was holding out hope that since she had 3 days between Denver and Houston that Dallas would get one show in here...but no luck. Hopefully next time.

im glad she didnt do texas stadium. that place is a shit hole

Yes I would have loved for her to have played in SA at the AT&T center

Guest jamesshot

I am really floored she did not do Dallas. Maybe it was scheduling conflicts that prevented her. Like I said earlier, I think I saw on our local news there is some event at Reliant Stadium on Nov 16. There is no doubt that had Minute Maid Park not be available, she would not have done Houston. Well, on second thought, there was a large number of days between Denver-Houston-Detroit where she could have been planning on playing multiple nights at Houston's Toyota Center had MMP not been available.

im glad she didnt do texas stadium. that place is a shit hole

Yeah, a show there would have sucked. Cotton bowl wouldn't have been any better. It's ALL bleacher seating now. :confused: I'm a sucker for an arena show anyway. American Airlines center would have been great!

Guest ditaluver

hey guys my sister is desperately looking for a great floor seat. will pay face value. if any of you know of something, please let me know!!!! thanks!! :)

Guest jamesshot
hey guys my sister is desperately looking for a great floor seat. will pay face value. if any of you know of something, please let me know!!!! thanks!! :)

Lesbi and I have our old tix on Stubhub for $950 each. I have to recoup $ for my buying better seats.

Guest jamesshot
$950 is the face value?? I just need one seat! That seems like a lot of $$$$$

No I am selling at a mark up cuz I overspent on my new tix because Stubhub screwed me over.

Let me know what you think you want to do the day off Lesbi. I don't know about you but I am taking the next day off.

I am beating you on that...I will be off 1/2 day Thursday, off Friday, off Monday and off Tuesday! I really want to go see Julieta Venegas on Friday, don't think you know who that is but she sings good Spanish music.

I want to go out during those days...

Guest jamesshot
I am beating you on that...I will be off 1/2 day Thursday, off Friday, off Monday and off Tuesday! I really want to go see Julieta Venegas on Friday, don't think you know who that is but she sings good Spanish music.

I want to go out during those days...

Well for sure Sunday is going to be an all night event. What time should we start partying? We will have to figure out where to meet and so on.

ditaluver- you still having the party?

On the 16th, I have a friend flying in from El Paso, she is a huge Madonna fan, we met through Icon but have never really met. We have been friends for over 15 years, so I have to pick her up at 2:30 after that it's on!

Guest jamesshot
On the 16th, I have a friend flying in from El Paso, she is a huge Madonna fan, we met through Icon but have never really met. We have been friends for over 15 years, so I have to pick her up at 2:30 after that it's on!

WooHoo. We are gonna tear H-town up!

Maybe it's old news, but ... Houston shows up as a Sold Out on tickets.madonna.com.

It's been sold out for some time now, towards the end, they started adding the blacked out sections that were not intended for sale. We are looking that it may be around 45,000 people attending the concert.

Guest ditaluver
Kidd Kraddick is giving out a trip to Houston with tickets to the concert :vanitybonet: I wonder how good those tickets are :0

http://www.kiddlive.com/

I would bet they are shitty~~~~~

besides Kidd Kraddick is such a jackass ! Asking M if she had an album out when he interviewed her earlier this year FOR HER ALBUM!!!! DOUCHEBAG!

My friend, who works at a hotel downtown, insists that Madonna will be attending the House of Blues. She will be having her own afterparty there. Many of the acts that are brought to HOB's are all sponsored by Live Nation.