Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest ditaluver

i googled it and got this

ounce Butterscotch Schnapps

ounce Irish Cream

ounce Southern Comfort

Mix all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Strain into a shot glass.

Guest jamesshot
My friend, who works at a hotel downtown, insists that Madonna will be attending the House of Blues. She will be having her own afterparty there. Many of the acts that are brought to HOB's are all sponsored by Live Nation.

Can she get us in? I would DIE.

Guest ditaluver
My friend, who works at a hotel downtown, insists that Madonna will be attending the House of Blues. She will be having her own afterparty there. Many of the acts that are brought to HOB's are all sponsored by Live Nation.

AWESOME. Keep us informed!!!

Any ideas where M will stay??

And where is HOB in comparison to downtown?

Guest mirwais72

I am really excited about the request song...WHERE'S THE PARTY should be the Houston song! She did it during BA the last time she was here and I think it fits with all the fun in the show.

I am going to make a PDF for you guys to print out that say WHERE'S THE PARTY. It worked in another forum and I think we should try it. Again, this is not my idea so I don't want anyone ragging on me. I think it is a great idea and people have done it at all the shows. I am in the 7th row from the stage and will hold it up. Those of you in front of the catwalk should do it too.

Who's in???

I am super excited!!!!

Guest boytoyville

You still can't even get a single ticket through ticketmaster for Houston. It's been like that for months! I bet stubhub did the best buisness for this date. Seems she should have done two dates at this stadium!

I was listening to KRBE on my way home from voting and I heard a promo radio spot announcing the official Pre Concert Party. It's going to be held on 11/15. They said her dancers were going to be there, go to

http://www.meridianhouston.com/ConcertsEve...20081115madonna

Who knows if this really is official...Tickets are $25 advance!

Guest mirwais72

So, I made a sign for the request section of the show. I think Where's The Party would be a great one. I am posting the sign for you guys to print. If you are anywhere neat the catwalk or main stage, hold your signs up. I will be in the 7th row with mine.

I am hoping it will post full size. If not, I can upload it and provide a link so you can print it.

Who's in?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/Mlopez3/SS.jpg

Edited by mirwais72

Guest mirwais72
what section are u in mirwais?

I am in Section E, Row 7...right next to the catwalk to the right facing the stage. She does the request section from the main stage so I think she will see us.

What do you think?

WHERE'S THE PARTY!!!!!!

Lesbi, I think you got new tickets than the original huh? Weren't you in Section B or C???

Guest jamesshot
I am in Section E, Row 7...right next to the catwalk to the right facing the stage. She does the request section from the main stage so I think she will see us.

What do you think?

WHERE'S THE PARTY!!!!!!

Lesbi, I think you got new tickets than the original huh? Weren't you in Section B or C???

We are in section C, row 19 seats 7 and 8.

Guest mirwais72
We are in section C, row 19 seats 7 and 8.

Excellent! She will see us all...get your WHERE'S THE PARTY signs ready. It hasn't been requested and I think it will be a hit.

Guest mirwais72
1 WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

I cant deal!!!!!

I still can't let it soak in she will be back in Texas after 18 years! I wish she was playing The Summit again (the Joel Olsteen compound now). That place is small compared to new venues...would love to see her in a small place again like BA...that show was CRAZY!!!!

MSG was a small venue to me so a stadium will be a change. It will be crazy to turn around from the 7th row and see Minute Maid park FULL!!!!

Guest ditaluver
I still can't let it soak in she will be back in Texas after 18 years! I wish she was playing The Summit again (the Joel Olsteen compound now). That place is small compared to new venues...would love to see her in a small place again like BA...that show was CRAZY!!!!

MSG was a small venue to me so a stadium will be a change. It will be crazy to turn around from the 7th row and see Minute Maid park FULL!!!!

wow I saw BA at the Summit too and S&S at MSG.

We're going to the same shows and dont even know eachother! haha

I cant wait either. Im so excited to be with all my friends.

Guest ditaluver

we are!!

me, veronicamae, katk, anita peron, spankymypussy (and his friends) and thasgirlz (and her friends) from mmad and my sister and another great friend from DC is flying in.

Guest jamesshot

Hell yeah I am going to Sobe. Lesbi, we should meet up near Sobe, and take one car to MMP. What do ya think?

I think I am going to carry a sign that says "Marry Me" on it. I want to get her attention! Then on the back say "Its about time you came back!"

Guest mirwais72
wow I saw BA at the Summit too and S&S at MSG.

We're going to the same shows and dont even know eachother! haha

I cant wait either. Im so excited to be with all my friends.

IT'S MEANT TO BE! Yes, BA in 1990 was amazing of course. I was there the 4th and 5th and I am so happy I was there. Who knew that would be the last time she would be here. Of course, I saw all the tours after that. I traveled everywhere to see her. I went to NJ and NYC even though she was coming to Houston.

Guest mirwais72
I'm printing this up for all the floor people!!!! i'm mailing to tara today!!

thanks so much!! what a excellent idea. bitch better not turn it down

Kat,thnaks for thinking the song is a good choice. There are so many to choose from but this would make an impact. She did it live here in Houston 18 years ago and it hasn't been done yet. If she turns it down, well...we will just have to think positively. Open Your Heart would be good but she has done it twice so far. Together, I think we can do it..let's just hope she remembers the words. She forgets the lyrics to Ray of Light and she has done that in '01, '06, and now.

I am going to print some too and take them with me. Hope we can get the people around us to do it.

Guest boytoyville

So happy for all of you. I bet the energy there will be CRAZY! There isn't a seat left for purchase in that whole stadium. It's been sold out for months. Can't wait to see picks of the packed house!