Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest mirwais72
I read somewhere about a guy with a "Gambler" sign and her saying she can't even remember how that song goes.

Yeah, she has mentioned that about a few songs...plus, when I saw her on the 6th in NYC, she fudged up the lyrics to Ray of Light. I think it happens. Maybe if it is requested again, she will end up doing it. I love Gambler...a bit chessy in retrospect but takes me back to the early 80's and the excitement about Madonna during that time.

Guest mirwais72

I love love LOVE Don't Tell Me...great song. I thought about that song but didn't seem like we would be original since she did that song during her shows in 2001 and 2004. Great song though!

Thanks Mykl!

Guest mirwais72

WOW...she did Dress You UP last night in Toronto. NOW, THAT IS A GOOD REQUEST! Of course, it was deleted from RIT and it was a good choice. I think "Where's The Party" is what I am leaning towards. It's fun and I think it will go over well. "Angel" is still a favorite of mine.

Angel

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Gambler

Secret

Holiday :thumbsdown:

Skin

Sky Fits Heaven

Guest jamesshot
I read somewhere about a guy with a "Gambler" sign and her saying she can't even remember how that song goes.

Ugh. She wrote the damn thing all by herself. She should remember it.

Guest jamesshot
How about American Pie? She has never done that song...

Oh hell to tha no. :)

Its all about DYU. She could change the line: "All your suits are custom made in HOUSTON".

Guest mirwais72

I love her version of American Pie but it's not really her song.

I love love LOVE Dress You Up and so upset Toronto got it.

I think "WHERE'S THE PARTY" is the best choice. You are right...she hasn't done it (so far), it was in BA the last time she was in Houston, and this show is PURE FUN and I think this song says that. Let's just hope she doesn't go it anywhere else. ANGEL would be a great back up!

Guest jamesshot
So where is everyone staying?!?!

My house! :) I live here.

Anyone attending the concert from out of town, let one of us residents know where you want to stay. We will probably be able to steer you in the right direction( or area of town!).

Guest ditaluver
My house! :) I live here.

Anyone attending the concert from out of town, let one of us residents know where you want to stay. We will probably be able to steer you in the right direction( or area of town!).

cool!!! I was born and raised in Houston...but I now live in Arlington (DFW area). What part of H do you live? We are staying downtown in a hotel right across from minute maid park!!

There is a roof top pool over looking the venue. I sort of want to invite people to meet up there before the show. Have some drinks, dance to M. I know a lot of M fans staying at this hotel too. I just dont want it to be too chilly outside. Here is the pool area Im talking about.

flower-houston.jpg

Guest jamesshot
cool!!! I was born and raised in Houston...but I now live in Arlington (DFW area). What part of H do you live? We are staying downtown in a hotel right across from minute maid park!!

There is a roof top pool over looking the venue. I sort of want to invite people to meet up there before the show. Have some drinks, dance to M. I know a lot of M fans staying at this hotel too. I just dont want it to be too chilly outside. Here is the pool area Im talking about.

flower-houston.jpg

I live in Pasadena. Is that the Hilton you are staying in? We all should have a Madonna related party. Should we invite the Queen herself for a little post concert, its great to be single, no emotional retard allowed, throw down?

Guest ditaluver
I live in Pasadena. Is that the Hilton you are staying in? We all should have a Madonna related party. Should we invite the Queen herself for a little post concert, its great to be single, no emotional retard allowed, throw down?

omg I cant believe you live in Pasadena! I was born in Pasadena and went to school there up till jr high. My dad still lives off Fairmont! thats too crazy!!! Where are you?

YES we should have a Madonna party. Ill IM you the name of the hotel. Id prefer not to post it here since there are some crazy fucks running amuck who like to torture me and kat. ;)

Guest jamesshot
omg I cant believe you live in Pasadena! I was born in Pasadena and went to school there up till jr high. My dad still lives off Fairmont! thats too crazy!!! Where are you?

YES we should have a Madonna party. Ill IM you the name of the hotel. Id prefer not to post it here since there are some crazy fucks running amuck who like to torture me and kat. ;)

Got ur IM. Small small world.

I tell ya, we all should have the biggest ass Madonna party this city has ever seen. Where are you sitting? Lesbi and I have Section C row 19 seats 7 and 8.

Guest ditaluver
Got ur IM. Small small world.

I tell ya, we all should have the biggest ass Madonna party this city has ever seen. Where are you sitting? Lesbi and I have Section C row 19 seats 7 and 8.

we are section E, row 21, seats 5-8.

any suggestions for the party. will south beach be doing anything?

Guest jamesshot
we are section E, row 21, seats 5-8.

any suggestions for the party. will south beach be doing anything?

Suggestions? Loads of fun, sex and Madonna! :)

We can't get all drunk before hand. I will not be intoxicated for her Madgesty. Nor do I want to hit the restrooms every 5 minutes.

I am sure South Beach will be doing something, or JRs. It will be the event of the weekend! We need a fresh tally of who is going. Your seats are almost directly across from ours. One of us has to get Guy Oseary to answer some pressing questions, like "Will she or will she not play Gambler?"

Guest ditaluver
Fuck them, we will have our own Madonnathon. :)

exactly. Ive emailed them. no reply. EVER. so fuck it hahaha

and about asking Guy questions. Well, thats a great idea and Im actually going to video him... Ask about the RIT DVD. and we know the answer to the Gambler question..."umm I dont know"

Guest jamesshot

Just YouTubed the BA opening in Houston. Awww memories.

I heard she hasn't been back to Houston until now because her second night in Houston was not quite sold out. Can anyone verify?

Just YouTubed the BA opening in Houston. Awww memories.

I heard she hasn't been back to Houston until now because her second night in Houston was not quite sold out. Can anyone verify?

I have that on DVD! The second night in Houston did sell out, I was there for both nights. She probably took offense to Houston as they gave her bad reviews.