Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Ok so I know this post wasn't directed to me, but I found some decent priced tickets ($330) each on that site on level 116 row 5, which is second best to floor seats and I'm really happy to finally have found some ok tickets... so thank you for posting it!! :bow:

Oh no problem glad you found some good seats :asian:

I am actually still shopping around on craigslist for some. Only because I am going to buy 4 tickets and I want the seats together. So far I have found 3 people I might purchase from.

Guest jamesshot

^ Lesbi. My cousin is not going so let's sell out Section C tix for a huge profit and you can buy my extra seat in Section D for what you paid for Section C.

I still need to call Stubhub though. Let me know if you are interested.

Guest ditaluver

anyone got an extra ticket in section E? my sister wants to go but Im trying to find something somewhat close to me, section e, row 21

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mirwais72

SO, HOUSTON....

Today, the Houston show is EXACTLY one month away! TOO EXCITED! I saw the NJ show (and got Open Your Heart **SIGHS**). I was at the 1st show in NYC on the 6th and it is always amazing to see her in NYC. The show is PURE FUN! I won't begin to figure which is the better tour...there is no need. Every tour is a different experience and this one is ALL FUN!

So, what will be the request song for Houston? I have been thinking about it. "Angel" is one song that plays in my head when I think about it. Also, since she has not been here since 1990 BA, picking a song from that tour. WHO KNOWS! Any ideas?

I am in the 7th row and will definitely be holding a sign. We all should. I was in Pod A for NYC and was 5 rows from the end of the catwalk. Looking forward to seeing the show 7 rows from the stage.

I took a pic of the catwalk in NYC after the show...check out the catwalk thread to see it.

IDEAS FOR THE REQEST SONG???

Guest vermicious knid

Request song? I haven't been reading any reviews from the other tour threads, so I don't know how that works. She just does a different song every performance?

SO, HOUSTON....

So, what will be the request song for Houston? I have been thinking about it. "Angel" is one song that plays in my head when I think about it. Also, since she has not been here since 1990 BA, picking a song from that tour. WHO KNOWS! Any ideas?

Get outta here...I was thinking ANGEL as well!

"Angel" would be a great one :thumbsup:

"Cherish" would also be cool.

GOD, I hope not....I hate that song, that would ruin the whole concert for me!

Not one of my favorites either, but it's OK and I think it's the only classic from the Immaculate Collection she hasn't performed one way or another on this decade.

Guest mirwais72

On the way to work today, I was listening to my iPod on shuffle and Where's The Party came on...that might be a good request. Of course, anything she hasn't done live would be great. I would be happy with Angel...good choice Lesbi. Where's The Party might fit better as this tour is FUN!!!!

Any other choices?

Unfortunately, she is doing Express Yourself on several dates and we want to get a different song for Houston. Open Your Heart for Jersey was amazing!!!

Let's work together and make signs...some fans did that on madonnafanzine and got her to do Open Your Heart with signs. It was a great idea on their part. We should do it!!!!

Guest mirwais72

I thought about Who's That Girl...any song that she hasn't done would be great. She doesn't sing a whole lot of it but it would be fun.

So far, we have...

Angel

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

The Funny Song (NOT!)

Guest mirwais72

I don't know about "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." A great song back in the day but not sure she would do a Cyndi song. Plus, would love to hear one of her obscure songs.

GAMBLER is a great one. Love that idea.

Angel

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Gambler

WHICH TO CHOSE???

Guest mirwais72

What about Secret? I know she did it in 2001 but it would be a good one. Of course, Holiday has crept into my mind. I know we haven't gotten it since 2004 but that might not be a good one since Holiday is played in full as soon as the lights come on at every show.

So,

Secret

Holiday

Any thoughts?

Guest mirwais72

Impressive Instant was rehearsed and then taken off the setlist. What about that one?

Skin and Sky Fits Heaven were on my wish SET list...

WHO KNOWS!

Guest mirwais72

Angel

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Gambler

Secret

Holiday

Skin

Sky Fits Heaven

It's kind of exciting to see what she would decide on for the requested song depending on what is thrown at her.

Guest mirwais72

In Toronto, fans were yelling Holiday and she said she didn't want to sing it. They all kept asking so she said she would sing the first couple of lines but they had to sing the whole thing. So, Holiday is out!

Angel

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Gambler

Secret

Holiday :thumbsdown:

Skin

Sky Fits Heaven

I read somewhere about a guy with a "Gambler" sign and her saying she can't even remember how that song goes.