4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 2)

Camacho

Im excited that it gained 2M AI. Now if she starts gaining 2M everyday instead of 1M that would be HAWT!

I can really observe some initial Rhythmic resistance towards 4MINUTES...

I can't believe LEONA has more spins than her in that genre... LEONA has 58 stations compared to 43 to MADONNA...

Guest Qbanito21

im glad to see 4m still holding strong numbers...i want her to crack the top ten on mediabase top 40

I can really observe some initial Rhythmic resistance towards 4MINUTES...

I can't believe LEONA has more spins than her in that genre... LEONA has 58 stations compared to 43 to MADONNA...

WHY? DONT THEY RECOGNIZE THAT THEIR FAV BOY IS ON BOARD? OR IS HE TOO GIRLY ON THIS TRACK TOO?

Guest jamesshot

So THE MIX in Houston added the song? Wonder when KRBE will? Nice to see THE MIX jumping on the bandwagon.

Guest Qbanito21

LW TW ARTIST SONG TW LW +/- Audience

23 14 MADONNA 4 Minutes 38 27 11 2.1807

actually it is still very strong there and still gaining. you dont see it on the top fifty because there are other stations picking the song up and have played it more time than KIIS.

LW TW ARTIST SONG TW LW +/- Audience

23 14 MADONNA 4 Minutes 38 27 11 2.1807

actually it is still very strong there and still gaining. you dont see it on the top fifty because there are other stations picking the song up and have played it more time than KIIS.

The 23-14 jump is on their playlist?

Z100 9@9 number 2 tonight! Monday 7th 2008

9. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

8. Love In This Club - Usher

7. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

6. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

5. Take A Bow -Rihanna

4. Shake It - Metro Station

3. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. Damaged - Danity Kane

5. Take A Bow -Rihanna

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. Damaged - Danity Kane

You're great!! If you only could tell she will be # 1 on Billboard this week...

Guest Madlover033003

5. Take A Bow -Rihanna

2. 4 Minutes - Madonna

1. Damaged - Danity Kane

:dramatic:

Guest jamesshot

I wanted top 5, I got top 5. Anything else is gravy though it will annoy me for her to get yet another #2! :)

I wanted top 5, I got top 5. Anything else is gravy though it will annoy me for her to get yet another #2! :)

I'm sort of with you on this one. I was REALLY hoping for a Top 3 position. If 4M goes to #1, that's just gravy. :thumbsup:

Really, I don't think I can deal with yet ANOTHER number 2 :dramatic:

But like you, this song has far exceded my expectations and in a very short period of time too. I hoped for top 5 but expected top 10 and now here we are contemplating a possible number 1. The woman never ceases to completely fucking amaze me!! :bow:

Honestly, even if the song drops at this point (which ISN'T happening) she has achieved the aim of it already. Once again she has the middle finger upward, head cocked back and laughing with that gap toothed grin at the haters who dared doubt her.

Once again she has the middle finger upward, head cocked back and laughing with that gap toothed grin at the haters who dared doubt her.

hell yeah... my middle finger upward and my gapped-tooth grin is also at the hataz...

hell yeah... my middle finger upward and my gapped-tooth grin is also at the hataz...

Amen!!! And so is my middle finger and my gapped-tooth........oh wait. My damn invisilign fixed the tiny space in my teeth. Oh well. :lol:

To those who acted as if Madonna's new direction would be the end of the world!

middle-finger-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

:p

Guest Bad Robot

I don't think people were upset about the chart prospects of this new direction, they just didn't really like the style of music -- and many still don't.

Frankly I'd much rather have great music than big chart hits!

I'm still not entirely thrilled with the single, but it's catchy enough and is doing its job...bringing attention to Madonna and her new CD.

I like the video., and hearing clips from Miles Away and Give It To Me has given me new hope for the rest of the album.

I don't think people were upset about the chart prospects of this new direction, they just didn't really like the style of music -- and many still don't.

Frankly I'd much rather have great music than big chart hits!

Reality check:

If Madonna would have always just satisfied a smaller group of audience and never try to get some new... then she would either be without a record deal today or at least she would have never been the major artist she is today.

She did exactly the same with HU, it was aimed to get her back on top... no one complained then...