4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 2)

Camacho

I think it's a little too early to tell. It might have just had a bad day. Demand seems to be strong so it might just be a little bump in the road.

Well... we should hope...

this is the first time AI has gone down a little... I hope it hasn't had it's AI peak yet..

but talking about demand... if radio were REALLY listening to those demands then the AI should have been 60million or more by now...

but we should not give up requesting it...!

omg!!! is it time to panic???

not yet.

but if it doesn't pick up its pace again over the weekend it means it's peaking, for the time being at least ... as it has mentioned many times here it will get its final boost in both sales and airplay the week of the album release.

Oh that is good. They played it at a good AI time too. KHMX has not played it in 3 days yet they "added" it this week. Why does Ryan hate her? I don't listen to them in the morning. I listen to The Buzz.

KRBE needs to start playing her if she is to have any chance at 60 mil AI. I will request it. Mtzlplk is right. Now is the time to request it since it is a genuine hit and they won't know the difference b/w loon fans and casual listeners who love it! Request it bitches.

She's #5 on the top 5 at 8pm countdown...

Help me request her here...

http://www.104krbe.com/saved_folders/djboo...uest/equest.asp

It's a miracle they are playing her at all.

from pulse:

April 10, 2008

Total Spins: 7063

1 at Adult Alt

23 at AC

14 at Alternative

486 at Hot AC

5172 at Pop

1069 at Rhythmic

169 at Rhythmic AC

34 at Latin

95 at Urban

Total Impressions: 42.405 million

0.341 at AC

0.050 at Alternative

2.525 at Hot AC

31.611 at Pop

5.792 at Rhythmic

1.636 at Rhythmic AC

0.123 at Latin

0.327 at Urban

NuStations Yesterday:

KRIO San Antonio (L)

Hung Up - Day 25

Mon Nov 7 - 723 spins, 3.734 million impressions

After 25 days of airplay, 4859 spins, 27.553 million impressions

(+101 spins, +0.068 million impressions)

4 Minutes - Day 25

Thu Apr 10 - 1091 spins, 5.937 million impressions (223 stations)

After 25 days of airplay, 7063 spins, 42.405 million impressions

(+155 spins, -0.07 million impressions)

New daily spin record for the second day in a row. The overall spin gain looks healthy; audience impressions suffer slightly as 4M's spins at larger and smaller stations start to balance themselves out.

Guest tir69
is the song growing more slowly than other songs in the top 10? it just seems that a song that's at #3 and has only been out for a few weeks should be growing more rapidly than a couple million impressions per week... :bruised:

you have to remember that 4M hasn't support from Urban in this moment ( Leona , Mariah take a lot of spins and audience from urban ), Rhythmic start increasing decently just since some days.

is the song growing more slowly than other songs in the top 10? it just seems that a song that's at #3 and has only been out for a few weeks should be growing more rapidly than a couple million impressions per week... :bruised:

It's all a matter of perspective. 4M is doing very well compared to Madonna's miserable radio past circa COADF. But it is growing very slowly compared to other songs in the Top-10. Still i'm optimistic by the end of the chart period it should be able to have a healthy competitive AI increase.

From bks at Pulse:

Here's how airplay is shaping up after 2 days:

No. 1 - Usher (+3.3 million)

No. 2 - Mariah (+1.1 million)

No. 3 - Ray J (+4.0 million)

No. 4 - Jordin (+5.0 million)

No. 7 - Lil Wayne (+7.6 million)

No. 9 - Leona (+4.9 million)

No. 30 - Madonna (+.7 million)

Considering her pas couple of albums airplay in the US i think it's growing at a very healthy rate and still has potential to become number 1 in the next couple of weeks! If sales stay steady which i think they will and by the way the 200K plus each week is amazing!

Oprah's next week guest is the new enemy :scared:

minaandoprah.jpg

nah, i don't think there will be a dramatic rebound for TMB... the AI performance didn't even had an effect... i know she performed FLAB but still...

MC is now bent on making Bye Bye a hit... it's now moving up the airplay charts, POP and RHYTHMIC hand-in-hand

Guest iMisto
nah, i don't think there will be a dramatic rebound for TMB...

MC is now bent on making Bye Bye a hit... it's now moving up the airplay charts, POP and RHYTHMIC hand-in-hand

Arrgg! I'll shit myself if that becomes a hit. That song sucks ass. :thumbsdown:

"... this is for my people who just lost their grandmuthaz ..." wtf?

Let's not forget that we all rejoiced when TMB saw some slight decreases when it was around 90-100 AI's and of course it went on to shatter it's previous high in AI's later on. So, 4M is doing fine this is the first time since it's been on the radio is has decreased slightly. The only thing I cannot grasp is how the number one selling song in the country, a song that has nearly went Gold in 2 short weeks is gaining so slowly while every song around it is seeing HUGE increases. I don't want to make it sound like I'm bitching, because even if 4M starts it's decline now (ha...yeah right!) it has done EXCELLENT but something just isn't right about that to me. I know she doesn't have urban on her side like Lil Wayne and virtually everybody else that is her competition but urban shouldn't be THAT important when determining the mainstream charts....it's just frustrating. She has to work 10x as hard to get half the results. It just doesn't make me very optimistic for future singles no matter how great they may be.

Let's not forget that we all rejoiced when TMB saw some slight decreases when it was around 90-100 AI's and of course it went on to shatter it's previous high in AI's later on. So, 4M is doing fine this is the first time since it's been on the radio is has decreased slightly. The only thing I cannot grasp is how the number one selling song in the country, a song that has nearly went Gold in 2 short weeks is gaining so slowly while every song around it is seeing HUGE increases. I don't want to make it sound like I'm bitching, because even if 4M starts it's decline now (ha...yeah right!) it has done EXCELLENT but something just isn't right about that to me. I know she doesn't have urban on her side like Lil Wayne and virtually everybody else that is her competition but urban shouldn't be THAT important when determining the mainstream charts....it's just frustrating. She has to work 10x as hard to get half the results. It just doesn't make me very optimistic for future singles no matter how great they may be.

PEAKS IN FORMATS:

Formats where MADONNA has strong chances...

POP - 60M

HOT AC - 20M

AC - 20M (if she does a ballad)

Formats where colored singers prosper... plus most get into POP as well...

RHYTHMIC - 55M

URBAN - 40M

URBAN AC - 20M

The only thing I cannot grasp is how the number one selling song in the country, a song that has nearly went Gold in 2 short weeks is gaining so slowly while every song around it is seeing HUGE increases.

You said it right my friend. Something is seriously wrong here. If I were her I would be like "Fuck it! Why should I work 10 times harder than others?". It's quite admirable she hasn't given up and comes stronger every time. GO MADONNA. YOU'RE STILL THE BEST!

PEAKS IN FORMATS:

Formats where MADONNA has strong chances...

POP - 60M

ok at least this means she has place to grow in POP. She's plateaued in terms of radio stations there and I assumed that she was pretty much done in POP and needed support from other markets to go up, which she wasn't going to get anyway.

It's all a matter of perspective. 4M is doing very well compared to Madonna's miserable radio past circa COADF. But it is growing very slowly compared to other songs in the Top-10. Still i'm optimistic by the end of the chart period it should be able to have a healthy competitive AI increase.

From bks at Pulse:

Here's how airplay is shaping up after 2 days:

No. 1 - Usher (+3.3 million)

No. 2 - Mariah (+1.1 million)

No. 3 - Ray J (+4.0 million)

No. 4 - Jordin (+5.0 million)

No. 7 - Lil Wayne (+7.6 million)

No. 9 - Leona (+4.9 million)

No. 30 - Madonna (+.7 million)

Not to bring up race again...but every single other act is a person of color. Says a lot. She just will have a harder time growing at Urban because of this.

She is getting played on nearly every single POP station. That is huge success to me.

Since Sara Bareilles reached over 100 million AI doesn't that indicate how high Madonna can go (given the right song?). I'm trying to find what her ultimate ideal plateau could be. I know it ain't 150 mil AI! But maybe it's 100 mil?

If I am not mistaken, HU had TONS of ups and downs before finally peaking at 30 million. This has been the first day of no growth for 4 MIN so I dont think its time to panic about anything yet at all.

Since Sara Bareilles reached over 100 million AI doesn't that indicate how high Madonna can go (given the right song?). I'm trying to find what her ultimate ideal plateau could be. I know it ain't 150 mil AI! But maybe it's 100 mil?

She'll only do this with a ballad or something VERY guitar heavy, where AC or MR stations will play. The MR thing is almost as unlikely as Urban.

I remember they promoted JUMP exclusively to AC in the beginning, to little success. JUMP is her most outright pop hit song she has recorded this decade, imo.

Guest iMisto
I remember they promoted JUMP exclusively to AC in the beginning, to little success.

They play it at Einstein Brother's Bagels... thingy. :doofus:

Ladies and Gentlemen Madonna number *1* tonight for friday April 11th 2008! Z100 NY 9@9

9. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

8. Take A Bow -Rihanna

7. Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan

6. Sexy Can I - Ray J

5. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

4. Damaged - Danity Kane

3. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

Yeah!

On a sidenote I heard 4 MIN tonight on 94.3 The Point. Thats a Hot AC station I think, but one that everyone in my area listens to, and its the first time I have heard them play it, so I think that means just about every big station around me that plays Madonna, is playing her new song now. :clap:

Guest harbors
Ladies and Gentlemen Madonna number *1* tonight for friday April 11th 2008! Z100 NY 9@9

8. Take A Bow -Rihanna

6. Sexy Can I - Ray J

4. Damaged - Danity Kane

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

:dramatic::dramatic:

Guest Madlover033003

8. Take A Bow -Rihanna

6. Sexy Can I - Ray J

4. Damaged - Danity Kane

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

thank you for these updates!!! :dramatic::D

8. Take A Bow -Rihanna

6. Sexy Can I - Ray J

4. Damaged - Danity Kane

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

Your amazing thanks!

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

---------------------------------------------

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

3/26/2008 26.652M AudImp 4071 spins

3/27/2008 27.908M AudImp 4339 spins

3/28/2008 28.502M AudImp 4555 spins

3/29/2008 29.752M AudImp 4765 spins

3/30/2008 30.560M AudImp 4943 spins

3/31/2008 31.527M AudImp 5159 spins

4/01/2008 32.500M AudImp 5326 spins

4/02/2008 33.352M AudImp 5479 spins

4/03/2008 34.280M AudImp 5622 spins

4/04/2008 35.340M AudImp 5771 spins

4/05/2008 36.495M AudImp 5982 spins

4/06/2008 38.349M AudImp 6255 spins

4/07/2008 39.072M AudImp 6396 spins

4/08/2008 40.175M AudImp 6558 spins

4/09/2008 40.685M AudImp 6714 spins

4/10/2008 40.646M AudImp 6860 spins

4/11/2008 40.825M AudImp 6999 spins

POP - 143 stations (from yesterday's 142, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 51 stations (from yesterday's 51, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 40 stations (from yesterday's 40, there are around 110+ max)

Guest Azelover

It has gained again, but I think it's pretty close to its peak unless something amazing happens, it's probably gonna drop before it goes up again.

When is the sunsilk campaign featuring 4M gonna start airing?