4 Minutes around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

Ya, HU is considered one of the biggest hits(globally) in music history. It may not have been GIANT in the States, but if I remember correctly it went number 1 in around 45 different countries... setting an alltime world record. MASSIVE, if you ask me.

Yes, Hung UP was massive everywhere in the world... one of her biggest hits EVER!... and in US it was not massive at Mainstream/Urban radio only because it was sales #01 (almost 1 million physical + downloads even without radio suppport!), downloads #01, video play #01, club play #01....

She debuts at #1 in the dutch charts. Even HU didn't do that. She debuted at #1 due to digital sales.

Now that's AMAZING !!!! :thumbsup:

VERY hot bout her scoring #1s in countries where she actually doesnt have that many (TONS of top 10s and 5s, but not #1s)= Netherlands and Denmark, followed by Norway and Finland w/ a few more, but still thats really great that she can add a few #1s to her less cliche #1s scoring places unlike the usual: Canada, Italy, Spain etc..where shes MORE than ahead for most #1s from a female singer. Yet, even with her having the record in the UK too, followed by Australia, Id REALLY like to see this happen again, cause its such a huge market (the UK) and would get the next best publicity next to the US.

What about Bubbly?? Colbie is gonna fall? Her phyical isn't out yet right??

Bubbly's #3 on the iTunes singles chart, but the EP is at #2 on the albums chart, so sales will be combined for those two (digital album sales are minuscule in Australia, though). Colbie's physical single has been charting here for 7 weeks, but it was originally released mid 2007, so it's been available for a long time. It's #17 on the Physical sales chart and #1 on the digital chart, #1 on the combined singles chart.

'http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html"

post this link in your mypsace and friendster BULLETINS so that your friends can see how hot 4M is worldwide and let them know what hot property they are missing so that they would download it too...

Guest tir69

this is the rank in 2 great radio stations in Italy for 4M:

Radio Deejay Network : nr 9 (+9)

Rete 105 Network : nr 12 (+8)

Guest robingr

I think we all can agree what a super sized flop 4M is by Madonna's standards. She could easily have a frozen or HU sized hit WORLDWIDE again with the right material but 4M isn't strong enough. Where was HU, Music, Frozen, even Sorry 23 days into their debut? AL was #1 on mediatraffic for 4 weeks. Let's see if 4M can reach one. Bottom line is, don't ever trade mediocre to superior because of famous names attached when choosing lead single.

super sized flop 4M ? Some people round her are just so ignorant! There has been nothin wrong with 4 mins performance, may not been as big as Hung up, but its doin really well and amazin in the US x

Back up to #1 on UK i Tunes. Is she the 1st artist to top i Tunes on both sides of the Atlantic at the same time?

Its not ''Back up to #1'' its the first time 4 mins had reached number 1, only reached 2 before this, so yay! x

I think we all can agree what a super sized flop 4M is by Madonna's standards. She could easily have a frozen or HU sized hit WORLDWIDE again with the right material but 4M isn't strong enough. Where was HU, Music, Frozen, even Sorry 23 days into their debut? AL was #1 on mediatraffic for 4 weeks. Let's see if 4M can reach one. Bottom line is, don't ever trade mediocre to superior because of famous names attached when choosing lead single.

Oh theres no pleasing some people is there :tongue:

Where on earth do you get "super sized flop from"? 4 mins is the #1 selling digital song in the US at the moment. Its given Madonna her biggest hit there in 8 years.

Its performing fantastically on i Tunes around the world. Its only been on sales 2 weeks. Madonna is the Queen of i Tunes around the world at the moment. You need to get a grip.

Current i Tunes positions around the world

UK#1

US#1

Sweden#1

Switzerland#1

Portugal#2

Austria#3

Norway#2

New Zeland#2

Netherlands#1

Luxemborg#1

Italy #3