UK Charts - Nov 18 - Midweeks

markm

"Number 45: The lowest-charting Hard-Fi single ever. Still, at least it's given the album a boost: 'Once Upon A Time In The West' is currently sitting pretty at, er, Number 89."

*Ouch*

The new album is nowhere near as good as their debut.

there's a singer in Spain called Rosa, she won Pop Idol here, she's so beloved, she was part of Dancing With the Stars and won again, averybody loves her... but so few people buys her albums! :lol: I have a feeling that's what is going to happen to Kylie the older she gets.

Kylie the new Rosa the españa????? :dramatic:

Guest Beautiful Stranger

I've just been lurking on a couple of Kylie forums.

I'm sure it's done better than OLD MADONNA'S comeback single will do :lmao:

Oh and can I just add that 2 Farts has had massive support from radio, despite the fact that it's shit.

*FLUSH* :queenbitch:

What exactly will Madonna be COMING BACK FROM in the UK? :rosey:

Oh yeah... a 2-week #1, 4x Platinum album that had 2 #1 singles and another 2 Top 10 singles.

UH

so if her album is released on 11/26? thats one week away. Long as Leona has a few more good decent weeks (at the minimum) she should keep X from touching #1. Are there any other noteworthy new albums going up against Kylie that week?

How many did "Body Language" sell in its first week in the UK?

I don't remember the exact figure but it was a few thousand more than American Life's first week sales. I recall the loons claiming it as a major TRIUMPH over Madonna - the fact that it was released on the back of a TV speacial in a peak sales period didn't cause them to see that the sales were comparatively WORSE.

I've just been lurking on a couple of Kylie forums.

I'm sure it will rise next week - let's all go out and buy it again. :lmao:

To think that the UK prefers an AGEING BOYBAND (all of whom are younger than the AGEING POP DOLLY) and a talent show winner over OUR KYLIE :lmao:

What can you expect when Kylie's release is OUTSIDE THE BOX (which box? the one Goldfrapp and then Rachel Stevens discarded a couple of years ago). :lmao:

I'm sure everyone is waiting for the album, this is Kylie we're talking about. :lmao:

I'm sure it's done better than OLD MADONNA'S comeback single will do :lmao:

Oh and can I just add that 2 Farts has had massive support from radio, despite the fact that it's shit.

*FLUSH* :queenbitch:

I found this

I'm not surprised at all, the shelves are stacked with Leona cd's and there are no Kylie cd's on sale.

Most people under 18 years don't have access to purchasing online as they don't have credit cards. :lol:

Kylie didn't have a chart number until today, so tomorrow her single will be slotted in store at number 4, let's see what happens next week.

It could be that stores have brought in so many Leona cd's they need to sell them before the put the Kylie cd on the shelves.............. :lol:

I found this

I'm not surprised at all, the shelves are stacked with Leona cd's and there are no Kylie cd's on sale.

Most people under 18 years don't have access to purchasing online as they don't have credit cards. :lol:

Kylie didn't have a chart number until today, so tomorrow her single will be slotted in store at number 4, let's see what happens next week.

It could be that stores have brought in so many Leona cd's they need to sell them before the put the Kylie cd on the shelves.............. :lol:

Oh. My. GOD.

This stuff is PRICELESS...and UTTERLY PATHETIC. :rotfl:

more

I am really pleased that Kylie has entered the charts at number 4 this week and hope that she will be top 3 next week. DELUDED :lmao:

I'm pleased it's top 5. Shame that x-factor louisa lewis (dont know her full name) was still number 1 as that song annoys me really. Kylie's 2 Hearts though is the fourth best song released this year in my opinion :lol:

I don't mind buying it agian, get everyone you know to buy it too, lets buy it as pressents for people, we have to try. I was hopping that today was going to be the say I read in the papers, 'Kylie returns and storms straight to number 1', but sadly, all I read was 'Leona breaks record'. :lmao::lmao:

I don't mind buying it agian, get everyone you know to buy it too, lets buy it as pressents for people, we have to try. I was hopping that today was going to be the say I read in the papers, 'Kylie returns and storms straight to number 1', but sadly, all I read was 'Leona breaks record'.

Ouch. Exactly how I felt when American Life made it to #2 :(

Guest Beautiful Stranger

Body Language sold 70,000 in its first week.

Only 5,000 more than American Life... and AL was released in a slower sales period. Ouch.

How much did Body Language sell in total?