Karens Gone Wild!

We need a Karen thread! Every day on social media (especially Twitter) I see viral posts of bigots spewing their filth out in public and getting massively exposed, dragged, and getting real repercussions. With the recent events I see a lot more of these racists getting identified online and karma-ed hard. 

Madonna posted this Karen in her IG stories today. :scared:

Guest eroticerotic

That chick is out of control in that video. I went to look into her, and saw she has a very young son, and it actually broke my heart and made me remember what the defund the police movement is about.

Part of defunding the police is to reallocate funds to help with social work, medical and mental health, job creation, and community based efforts to help communities stay safe and thriving without relying as much on the police or prisons.

She clearly has some mental health/anger issues. I don't know if this is the best way to hold these "Karens" accountable especially when children are involved. 😞

The photo of her son got to me. 

Guest jamesshot

She’s very typical. She’s obtuse. She doesn’t understand nuance. She thinks like a cult as most Republicans do. Most importantly, she reveals her true thinking. Protests and riots didn’t need happen for her to spew her true beliefs. She’s more concerned about a flag than people? Says everything.

22 hours ago, jonski43 said:

US Karen's seem to be slightly different to UK ones.

Ours are hard faced cows with 'i want to speak to the manager' haircuts and resting bitch face. Just gobby bullies. 

Echo Falls rose!!! :wow:

I'm sorry but people and them filming every fart that happens to them on their smartphone

is just as tired...Whatever happened to just screaming 'Asshole' or 'Stupid Whore' and then

getting on with your day like in the good old days.

2 hours ago, acko said:

I'm sorry but people and them filming every fart that happens to them on their smartphone

is just as tired...Whatever happened to just screaming 'Asshole' or 'Stupid Whore' and then

Thank you.

This need to film people in public is tired...well unless it's the police. :chuckle:

I've had arguments with people in public before. It happens from time to time. But now you might get filmed, edited, and put on Twitter.

Tell that to the poor bird watcher who was harassed by a Karen, who called the police screaming that a big black man was attacking her. 

They are privileged absurdas who will stop tbeir antics now that they fear someone may be filming them. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Tell that to the poor bird watcher who was harassed by a Karen, who called the police screaming that a big black man was attacking her. 

They are privileged absurdas who will stop tbeir antics now that they fear someone may be filming them. 

Yeah, but I meant it in a general sense...like people at a counter pissed off about a hamburger coming with onions

when they said no onions...and the phones come out. To me that's the reality tv generation. I'm not talking about injustice.

1 hour ago, acko said:

Yeah, but I meant it in a general sense...like people at a counter pissed off about a hamburger coming with onions

when they said no onions...and the phones come out. To me that's the reality tv generation. I'm not talking about injustice.

Oh you are right about it. 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yeah, I said "unless it's the police" but I meant "unless it's injustice". Thank God George Floyd is on video...the 17 year old who filmed it couldn't have known the impact it would have.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:42 AM, acko said:

On 6/24/2020 at 7:51 AM, MadFan said:

Thank you.

This need to film people in public is tired...well unless it's the police. :chuckle:

I've had arguments with people in public before. It happens from time to time. But now you might get filmed, edited, and put on Twitter.

16 hours ago, acko said:

13 hours ago, MadFan said:

Yeah, I said "unless it's the police" but I meant "unless it's injustice". Thank God George Floyd is on video...the 17 year old who filmed it couldn't have known the impact it would have.

Agree. Yes to exposing violence, extreme behaviour, injustice, vicious people and assaults but sick of everyone whipping their phones out over every incident going. Can also sadly see set ups taking place in the near future. 

On 6/17/2020 at 11:17 PM, Junior said:

We need a Karen thread! Every day on social media (especially Twitter) I see viral posts of bigots spewing their filth out in public and getting massively exposed, dragged, and getting real repercussions. With the recent events I see a lot more of these racists getting identified online and karma-ed hard. 

Madonna posted this Karen in her IG stories today. :scared:

Her Instagram account doesn't exist anymore :lol: