Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madame X radio station on Sirius


Recommended Posts

Have not played "This used to be my playground" in a long while, hearing it again, on a good radio channel is bringing back lots of memories...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOoooh loving hearing her tidbits about her songwriting, and most of all her voice, just a few seconds ago talking about writing Take A Bow, now on

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving that this account is adding the clips of her taking about her songs. So great to hear her stories of the classics. Interesting that she recorded ITG in her apartment and supposedly you can hear sirens and other sounds in there! We need that demo!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, V.K said:

Is there a way to listen to this outside the US ?

No. They only cover US, Canada and Puerto Rico. I'm sure some might make it's way into YouTube though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I'm loving that this account is adding the clips of her taking about her songs. So great to hear her stories of the classics. Interesting that she recorded ITG in her apartment and supposedly you can hear sirens and other sounds in there! We need that demo!

 

Yes, absolutely brilliant! Love how she recorded JML:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's awesome! I came home late after a work celebration at 10pm, remembered Madame X radio and ended up dancing and enjoying until 1am. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best thing that happened in radio ever, it is a big shame that is only one month!!!! I want that radio on and on and on in my car

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just what I need. Love her voice and her stories behind the songs. Hearing  how she sang JML with Lenny is just epic. They have such chemistry together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, justi5myluv said:

This is just what I need. Love her voice and her stories behind the songs. Hearing  how she sang JML with Lenny is just epic. They have such chemistry together. 

oh haven't heard that yet.

is it the same program every day or is it something new every day? I'm not familiar with these Sirius channels

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T0pher said:

oh haven't heard that yet.

is it the same program every day or is it something new every day? I'm not familiar with these Sirius channels

Check the post by flip the switch, just scroll up a little 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T0pher said:

oh haven't heard that yet.

is it the same program every day or is it something new every day? I'm not familiar with these Sirius channels

Here it is:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love hearing her thoughts and memories on her work. I could literally listen to her talk and share stories like this for days and never grow bored.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now they are playing Where's The Party! Yayy   I wish this channel was on Sirius permanently!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Here it is:

 

thanks! haven't heard that one yet. it's so fun hearing all these anecdotes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already been listening.. love it. Especially hearing her explain this and that about certain songs.. really cool

Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely keeping it on all night long, will wake up with it - this wonderful MadameX's radio should be for the eternity!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I subscribed to it just now... so far only 80s and 90s M songs being played... do they play M X tracks on a regular basis? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JR! said:

I subscribed to it just now... so far only 80s and 90s M songs being played... do they play M X tracks on a regular basis? 

I've heard multiple songs from MDNA, American Life, Ray of light, and around 6 tracks from Madame X (Medellin, crazy, looking for Mercy, future, killers, god control)

Just a coincidence with what you're hearing. They definitely have Madonna's entire catalogue on this station. Plus remixes and live songs. Very well done channel!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting out our travels today with Sirius playing the Celebration johnny vicious club mix. Wow perfect. (Never heard this before hot). Happy 4th of July everyone. Be safe and have fun today. Xxx

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...