New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Of course it is a wig, she wouldn't reveal a new look like that with a hashtag whatif, she maybe experimenting on new looks. I am all for a new look and I do think this look is very fitting and beautiful.

Also keep in mind that this is most likely a fitting because you can see her bathroom in the background, maybe they are in the process of cutting and styling the wigs, the hair of the wig is soaking wet, so I'm thinking this is done while prepping as Andy is restyling the wig to suit Madonna's wishes. It might end up being ultra short, or wavy, frizzy, etc etc. She's hinting, not revealing final looks. Also, she has barely any make-up on her face, so this is FAR from the final look!

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Also keep in mind that this is most likely a fitting because you can see her bathroom in the background, maybe they are in the process of cutting and styling the wigs, the hair of the wig is soaking wet, so I'm thinking this is done while prepping as Andy is restyling the wig to suit Madonna's wishes. It might end up being ultra short, or wavy, frizzy, etc etc. She's hinting, not revealing final looks. Also, she has barely any make-up on her face, so this is FAR from the final look!

Thank you for helping people calm down 🙂

Looks like she dyed her eyebrows too!

I am HERE FOR IT!!!! How many people in this thread have been saying they would love for the brunette/black hair AL look to brought back in a sense? She done heard it!

THICC-donna with a black up-do??? HERE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Haters to the side!

Now just give us some new music babe

9 minutes ago, caba1 said:

What if this is for ner oscar afterparty? Lol she always does things like this weeks before

I hope not, it would be great if the dark hair is for the album cover, video or photo shoot for some magazine.

Edited by Ozze

37 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Wait, is she back in NYC? Or in London? And when did the kids traveled? Oh wow the paparazzi are not what they used to be.

You’re falling off. We saw her in the airport flying back to London. 

12 minutes ago, caba1 said:

What if this is for ner oscar afterparty? Lol she always does things like this weeks before

I think her own album and music video have a higher priority then her own private Oscar party which is not until February 24th. Everything points to her being in work mode, especially since her entire team is in work mode!

Arianne Phillips is in London btw and posted 5 pictures one hour ago of Madonna by Steven Klein, tagging Madonna and Steven klein, all with the same caption: "happy together!" My guess is that the shoot they are doing is Madonna by Steven Klein, styled by Arianne.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I think her own album and music video have a higher priority then her own private Oscar party which is not until February 24th. Everything points to her being in work mode, especially since her entire team is in work mode!

Arianne Phillips is in London btw and posted 5 pictures one hour ago of Madonna by Steven Klein, tagging Madonna and Steven klein, all with the same caption: "happy together!" My guess is that the shoot they are doing is Madonna by Steven Klein, styled by Arianne.

Ugh yes! I love Arianne!!! 

3 minutes ago, robster said:

Steven Klein is great, I would love if he directs the first video. I hope no more Akerlund. His videos have been off for quite some time.

she should ask DAvid Fincher and tell her "ok, you owe me. You made me film Oh Father and now you're paying back directing another video of mine, understood???". 

Oh, how I love that story that she called back Fincher telling him something like "you made me film Oh Father and it underperformed and now I have to do and release a song called Vogue, so you own me a video". :lol: It's one of my fav stories. The whole story about Vogue is hilarious! 

I don’t know why but new Madonna hairstyles have always excited me 😂. Her hair styles have always gone back to the same Madonna curls straight part down the middle since 1998, so when I woke up to see this pic it really excited me!! I need to get a life. 🤣

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

she should ask DAvid Fincher and tell her "ok, you owe me. You made me film Oh Father and now you're paying back directing another video of mine, understood???". 

Oh, how I love that story that she called back Fincher telling him something like "you made me film Oh Father and it underperformed and now I have to do and release a song called Vogue, so you own me a video". :lol: It's one of my fav stories. The whole story about Vogue is hilarious! 

And thank goodness he made her!! It’s one of her best videos!! 

17 minutes ago, elijah said:

Steven Klein is great, I would love if he directs the first video. I hope no more Akerlund. His videos have been off for quite some time.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but has Klein ever done one of her videos for an album? Or has he only done her tour videos? I think the man has sparks of genius 

Just now, mrsmith said:

And thank goodness he made her!! It’s one of her best videos!! 

I was just reading a list of Fincher's famous videos and I'm at awe. What a genious. Not only Madonna's videos (Vogue, EY and BG being PIECES OF ART), but also George Michael's Freedom, Sting's 'Englishman in New York', Michael Jackson's "Who Is It?'. If he came and filmed Justin's video, he could film Madonna's big first single, wouldn't he???? 

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but has Klein ever done one of her videos for an album? Or has he only done her tour videos? I think the man has sparks of genius 

Agree. Weird that he created such strong imaginery, forever linked to Madonna in the eye of fans (Beast Within, Future Lovers) and never filmed an official video??? 

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Wait, is she back in NYC? Or in London? And when did the kids traveled? Oh wow the paparazzi are not what they used to be.

There were some paparazzi pics on Monday, where she leaves JFK

Just now, Mensch said:

The same way she reconnected with Gaultier, she should reconnect with Fincher and make grandiose film-like music videos. It’s really what is deserved for this era. 

To be honest, she should hire the best of everything. Photographers, directors, designers... Nothing should be stopped. I mean, if she thinks how much money she's saved having only one album in 4 years, she can spend really a big sum of money!!!!