2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

15 minutes ago, Bitch said:

GOP have a 97% chance of keeping the Senate.

That's in the bag for them for sure. I never thought the Dems would retake the Senate. Not happening.

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm lucky to live in California but it is still scary.

Weed is legal here now, by the way.

Well thats big and clever when youre 17.

Is it over yet? 

Some ppl predicted if the democrats will rule the country this time the reps wont take it forever. 

Seriously i cant believe trump will give up speeches on world political issues and events. 

His presence alone is disgusting 

reminds me of Mohamed Morsy when he came on tv and we turned it off.

What gonna happen now?

ppl of walmart will walk down the streets like zombies?

the-people-of-walmart-are-on-another-lev

5 minutes ago, 80sKing90 said:

They probably stayed home or voted for Trump. Especially the Bernie supporters

Wondering too tonight if Bernie people didn't vote at all or maybe some went for Trump. Next couple of days it will probably become clearer about what happened. 

5 minutes ago, Barney said:

How could women vote for him? I feel sick.

I am at work and shocked at the majority of women are happy and support him. It is unbelievable. They think he has every right to say that he grabs women by rhe pussy plus like he does not pay tax.  They also like him building a wall and isolating America.  Like that he arrogant and powerful. Could not care less that he says he does not want abortion.  It has shocked me that so many support his racism and sexism.  They seem to think he is on the working class side of thinking but when has a billionaire even cared about the working class.  It is staggering and sad. 

1 minute ago, jazzyjan said:

I am at work and shocked at the majority of women are happy and support him. It is unbelievable. They think he has every right to say that he grabs women by rhe pussy plus like he does not pay tax.  They also like him building a wall and isolating America.  Like that he arrogant and powerful. Could not care less that he says he does not want abortion.  It has shocked me that so many support his racism and sexism.  They seem to think he is on the working class side of thinking but when has a billionaire even cared about the working class.  It is staggering and sad. 

I know, he shunted his bloody working class staff, making them work for free. Jan, my jaws on the floor.

Winners : the racists, sexists and homophobics + Putin, Assange, KKK, Christie, Pence and Giuliani.

Losers : everyone else in the world.

6 minutes ago, Moka said:

Winners : the racists, sexists and homophobics + Putin, Assange, KKK, Christie, Pence and Giuliani.

Losers : everyone else in the world.

And people who say we need a wall because "it worked for Israel"