Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

from 0:35 not wanting people to miss their train

from 1:38 WTG

from 2:20 Journalist bit / speech before RH

Love her !

She cut the medley thats when she talked about why she had to.

Now im done with this fucking thread crushing me, my only show. Sat alone crying when i should be happy.

Don't feel bad. She cut the medley at other shows too. At least she did Who's That Girl! I love the acoustic version. It is so much better than Secret which is a bit boring.

My heart goes out to you. Having a back injury is the worst. My mother suffers from back pain and so does a friend of mine who is a drummer. He loves playing the drums and the back injury really does affect his life, happiness and doing what he loves. I'm sorry if you felt anyone was making fun of you. I don't think that was anyone's intention.

Madonna is like the rest of us. She has good days and bad days. That makes her human.

She seems pissed in a funny way, and not that seriously and she did whos that girl :)

Yes, now that I saw the video. I don't think she was being bitchy. She was just being funny! I'm glad Amsterdam got Who's That Girl the second night. I like it better than Secret!

I watched the video Nemo provided and she was not being bitchy at the crowd or pissed off. She was aiming everything at the newspaper article in a fun sarcastic way. Surely by now Madonna fans know her sense of humour. She even said to the crowd before the comment about trains etc that she loved Amsterdam.

It's the same fans in every show thread being chicken littles.

"Madonna better not be mad at my show I would be so mad" (insert roll eye emoji).

The mood and tone and Madonna of each show is different just enjoy the ride.

Oh and guess what MADONNA IS RUDE sometimes...so what?

And bitch sings live.

Yes true. Plus pretending to be outraged and pretending to be stupid with inane comments. I still don't think Madonna was rude anyway.

True Blue, please don't be sad.

Here are a few uploaders who are putting up decent vids and snippets of the performances from tonight that will hopefully help you relive the excitement of watching Madonna perform live. :kiss2:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunkensoldiersball/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-Ryh3KhMn8qPKb0u46o_Q/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oildale79/videos

I watched the video Nemo provided and she was not being bitchy at the crowd or pissed off. She was aiming everything at the newspaper article in a fun sarcastic way. Surely by now Madonna fans know her sense of humour. She even said to the crowd before the comment about trains etc that she loved Amsterdam.

I watched the clip, yeah I thought she was trying to prove a poInt.

Guest Rachelle of London

She cut the medley thats when she talked about why she had to.

Now im done with this fucking thread crushing me, my only show. Sat alone crying when i should be happy.

Get some sleep.

"I don't want you to miss your motherfucking trains... I keep reading articles in the newspapers complaining about how late I come on so I'm going to make the show as short as possible"

wtf

Lmfao!!

"She was about to lick my finger during Burning Up but I pulled it away because hello gross... she she ended up licking one of the dudes' finger next to me."

Lol seriously? are these tribe ppl for real?

Anyways people are saying she definitely wasn't in a good mood last night and that it showed cuz she was a bitch, they booed during the comment about the trains and felt like they were being punished for something a journalist said.

I've watched the video again. Like someone said before: People have good and bad days. Maybe it wasn't her best day (in terms of her mood), which I understand, when she read what this stupid journalist wrote. But I don't think she was really pissed. She made a statement about it and that's fine. She gave her best and even said that she liked Amsterdam. So she knows it has nothing to do with her fans. When I went to see her, she cut the medley too...it was the only show I got to see...but that's ok for me. I still enyoyed every second of the show and I'm so glad that I could see her live.

Cmon now, we always take it out on the ones we LOVE! That review probably got to her and she must be exhausted also.

WTF at the tribe?!! Ugh such idiots in that forum.