Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

Another one of my creations, she must really love me :p An old one this is! Glad she likes it! Here is HQ version of it:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/robster16/MadonnaWallp-LOTL_1680x1050.jpg~original

ze hebben nu een aantal van je foto's in de dailymail gebruikt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3156629/Madonna-56-shares-rare-scenes-look-wig-collection-prepares-Rebel-Heart-tour.html

So cute. Some weirdos on instagram are saying it's racist and she's portraying black people as slaves to have them rubbing her feet. But they're her kids, not some random black people. Really, people are offended at anything now! :huh:

awww. so sweet of David and Mercy to rub Madonna's feet. I hate how people are so mean and say racist remarks.

I think blood on her glam dress in the mirror picture fits like a glove the Iconic / Klein / Mike T. in the cage concept ... I m a visionario I see a king kong reference THE SLAVAGE OF ICONS in this age of imitation .

When will she ever learn?.. my God.
She is not dumb, she knows exactly what she's doing.
Stop feeding the trolls and haters, M

She isn't doing anything bad. Far from it. She is simply sharing a sweet moment with her kids.

People are ridiculous.

People love to hate , they did it without understanding that if they can t share unconditional love is because they are afraid to deal with the "I DON T" they mey have back ...what a small childish brain they have , what a cawards

Why is it racist ? If it was Rocco and Lola they wouldn't find it racist ? Then that's racism. Because she's white she can't have black kids ? Because they are adopted they are not her kids so she should act with them differently than with Rocco and Lola ? People are dumb. She's racist because she has black kids. right. The logic in this is gobsmacking. She sees her kids people see colors. Who is racist then ?

So cute. Some weirdos on instagram are saying it's racist and she's portraying black people as slaves to have them rubbing her feet. But they're her kids, not some random black people. Really, people are offended at anything now! :huh:

Racist ? Some people have too much free time honestly . They are her KIDS ! Madonna is so lucky to have such beautiful family . Her kids make her happy and people are bitter about it ? Get a life .

When will she ever learn?.. my God.

She is not dumb, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Stop feeding the trolls and haters, M

Can this SHIT ^^ be banned?!!! I'm actually very offended with this comment! ^^ you probably racist!!

Why is it racist ? If it was Rocco and Lola they wouldn't find it racist ? Then that's racism. Because she's white she can't have black kids ? Because they are adopted they are not her kids so she should act with them differently than with Rocco and Lola ? People are dumb. She's racist because she has black kids. right. The logic in this is gobsmacking. She sees her kids people see colors. Who is racist then ?

The people who are offended by this pic are RACISTS!

The people who are offended by this pic are RACISTS!

ITA. the crap she puts up with. :(