Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

Madonna also requested Led Zeppelin 2 played on the set of Body of Evidence during the

shooting of the sex scenes with Willem Dafoe.

Just a little trivia.

And sing Nothing Really Matters like on the RIT tour.

that was a 'can't believe I said that' moment for me.. it must of been twilight hours when i posted or just got home from a late night partying, whatever...been discussed afterwords, apparently you missed it.

nonetheless, dancing around a lot, fit or not is quite a bit for that many shows.

I know some people don't like it, but I heard 4 Minutes in a store the other day and it sounded great! I would like her to do a version of it or a mash up of it with some other song. It's her biggest hit in recent years so I think it would be great.

I know some people don't like it, but I heard 4 Minutes in a store the other day and it sounded great! I would like her to do a version of it or a mash up of it with some other song. It's her biggest hit in recent years so I think it would be great.

people don't like 4 minutes? WTF wrong with them, 4Minutes is DOPE

tumblr_inline_nmpeeqE57P1r7qq7r_500.giftumblr_mqr77x9t8i1sd8p58o2_500.gif

I might be able to get the Led Zeppelin mash up gossip, my family knows Rob the main singer. Ill ask my sister, she goes to the same spiritual advisor and yoga teacher. (hippies!) I went to college with his daughter. Ill txt her now to ask.

I know this will probably not happen but I would love to hear her perform Waiting live, but it was never performed in its era as far as I know so there's no chance it would ever be performed now

4 Minutes is great but I don't think it translates too well live (mostly vocally, when she used the music as the backing on Vogue that sounded amazing)

And I think there's a collective fan desire for her to show some early 90s love. Rescue Me and Deeper and Deeper are definitely towards the top of my wish list and seem to fit with her current vibe.

I know this will probably not happen but I would love to hear her perform Waiting live, but it was never performed in its era as far as I know so there's no chance it would ever be performed now

One of my favorite songs, I would love it!

Should we assume this will be the tour poster? It was posted by her Facebook account today when they announced the Australian dates:

11101925_10153422223314402_8015174978994

Hopefully we get a medieval section!

I might be able to get the Led Zeppelin mash up gossip, my family knows Rob the main singer. Ill ask my sister, she goes to the same spiritual advisor and yoga teacher. (hippies!) I went to college with his daughter. Ill txt her now to ask.

Did you get a reply, Barney?

that was a 'can't believe I said that' moment for me.. it must of been twilight hours when i posted or just got home from a late night partying, whatever...been discussed afterwords, apparently you missed it.

nonetheless, dancing around a lot, fit or not is quite a bit for that many shows.

It's called a joke. If you're going to survive here, I suggest you get a really BIG sense of humor about these sorts of things. :newspaper:

Did you get a reply, Barney?

Yes chick, apparently he's at his LA home (he splits his time there and his big house by my mums near Kidderminster)

My sis said she hasnt seen him in ages because of touring but hes coming back to the UK next month for some concerts. No word about Madge, should be able to find out more when he comes home. x

It's called a joke. If you're going to survive here, I suggest you get a really BIG sense of humor about these sorts of things. :newspaper:

oh yes.. I know jokes... not worried about my sense of humor brah... :ass:

Edited by Taj71

Haha..lordy lordy. CANNOT believe I actually thought she sang nrm at the rit. Boy do I feel dumb... and I actually like nobody knows me. How freaking stupid...Oh well. We all slip..

Now I hope she sings nrm on this tour.. (can't believe I just said that)

All jokes aside, i do remember reading a rumour that NRM was briefly considered as song 3 for RIT but she went with Frozen instead...actually i'm not sure if i read that it was considered as song 2 and decided to go with NKM, or if it was going to be song 3 but the performance would've been too similar to the NKM one...

Anyone recall that rumour?

Barney, do you actually mean Robert Plant, the world famous lead singer of Led Zep?

All jokes aside, i do remember reading a rumour that NRM was briefly considered as song 3 for RIT but she went with Frozen instead...actually i'm not sure if i read that it was considered as song 2 and decided to go with NKM, or if it was going to be song 3 but the performance would've been too similar to the NKM one...

Anyone recall that rumour?

Interesting. Of course it was nkm for the tour. The hotel we got in chicago the people before left the fridge full of vodka so that's how we went. I remember the belt... not sure why after so many years later I thought she did nrm. There were prob rumours or whatevs about change ups pretty common touring I guess. Nonetheless. Nkm far better than nrm.

Interesting. Of course it was nkm for the tour. The hotel we got in chicago the people before left the fridge full of vodka so that's how we went. I remember the belt... not sure why after so many years later I thought she did nrm. There were prob rumours or whatevs about change ups pretty common touring I guess. Nonetheless. Nkm far better than nrm.

Found this:

Nothing Really Matters was meant to follow Nobody Knows Me with a similar choreography (eventually some steps are used by Madonna). Jamie King advised taking the track off, because two solo perfomances in a row with the conveyor belt could be kinda tiring, then Frozen replaced, as a break of the dancey segment. The glittery corselet segment was meant to feature 4 songs. The video background to Nothing Really Matters would be the one used on NKM, with the lyrics and for the original NKM perfomance, they would use the Aviddiva remix video of Nobody Knows Me, another reason to drop it, because Madonna thought it was too self-celebrating.

http://www.mad-eyes.net/tours/re-invention-tour/diary-europe.htm

Guest madonnalovaus

So is this going to be a spectacle? Because I can't see how the amazing staging of MDNA could happen when they are selling seats so far behind the stage. It better not be her on a stool under a spotlight because we in Australia have been waiting for a spectacle!!! The all-seating floor plan also worries me...any idea what kind of show it will be??

Yes I'm hoping for something as good if not better then MDNA!! I need my friends (who are coming) to see why I love her so much! I don't want them saying "the gaga concert was better!".

So is this going to be a spectacle? Because I can't see how the amazing staging of MDNA could happen when they are selling seats so far behind the stage. It better not be her on a stool under a spotlight because we in Australia have been waiting for a spectacle!!! The all-seating floor plan also worries me...any idea what kind of show it will be??

Hasen't most M arena shows had floor seating?