MadonnaNation.com Forums
Cooka

Ghosttown Remixes

C'mon M stay in the loop with current DJs who can remix your singles non-generically!

Razor N Guido :rotfl:

Rizzo's is the only half decent one. He does his happy handbag thing as well as he can. AVH's is fine for the DUB that it is. The rest are shite.

New mix uploaded! Razor N Guido!!!!! damn... is this the first time sice their Rain mix?

It is! I actually never thought I'd see the day of R-n-G remixing a Madonnan song officially, after the whole Rain debacle. There was a LOT of drama behind that particular remix, from what I remember. So much so that Peter Osback (aka Razor) and Guido Osario were pretty much banned from remixing any artists on Maverick Records, and that maybe extended to WB as well? They got the acapella stems for "Rain" and created this dark dubby 14-min long mix called the "Happy Birthday Junior Remix" to surprise Jr. Vasquez at a NYC event somewhere. Madonna heard about it and she was not happy, so that was pretty much their undoing *lol* Glad to see them back, even if their remix is lacking, like most of the others.

I have yet to hear a remix that does the song justice.

I thought the remixes were supposed to be put on iTunes now. Where are they?! They've left it far too late.

I hope they are not released and dumped if I'm truthful. The LFL mixes were rubbish too, even the big name djs (AVH and RS) didn't deliver.

She needs to get in touch with the current dance scene...imagine a Jamie Jones mix, I would die.

If she has not got a clue then just use whoever remixes Roisin, her mixes are always dance heaven.

Maybe it was all too much, too much for those fuckers to release. :biggrin:

Just give me the damn mixes already!

My single cd still hasn't even shipped from amazon.ca. I need Ghosttown, dammit!

What's up with no GT remixes being officially released yet?

Love mama, but some of the timing of late has been a bit off!

Was just checking buysellmadonna.com - the UK CD single is identical to the German pressing so buy from the Universal store as it's cheaper than the one on amazon.co.uk but it's the same!

What's up with no GT remixes being officially released yet?

Love mama, but some of the timing of late has been a bit off!

not only that delayed it from the original April 20 release to May 12, now, it's still not available... it's sh*tty...

Maybe we'll get the BIM video before the digital remix release of GT. :D

Edited by Illuminati

Her record releases after WB is worse-handled compared to WB... It's really frustrating... Her fans would love to show support buying her stuff but they simply don't put anything out there

I will buy it the moment it's released, even though I don't like all the remixes. I don't understand why it's taking so long.

The song will be number 1 on the dance charts this week. Why is the single not out yet? Ridiculous. Her ground breaking 45th number 1 on the chart and no physical copy. I already bout 10 versions of the album so it is hard to support her without the remixes to purchase.

Reading the billboard article really made me want to listen to the remixes, they should release them on itunes asap!

not only that delayed it from the original April 20 release to May 12, now, it's still not available... it's sh*tty...

Didn't DrownedMadonna or MTribe say they got bumped to May 19? I think that is when they are coming out.

Why bother now when bitch I'm madonna video is coming in a few weeks? They better get those remixes ready! :manson:

10 Remixes in one EP for $9.99, BUY SEPARATELY US fans guys... :)

Amen

They're still not on UK iTunes yet. It's like the label doesn't want you to buy them and support the artist or something. They should've been released a month ago when people were aware of its video etc

10 Remixes in one EP for $9.99, BUY SEPARATELY US fans guys... :)

Done.

They're still not on UK iTunes yet. It's like the label doesn't want you to buy them and support the artist or something. They should've been released a month ago when people were aware of its video etc

I'm sure they'll be out in the UK by July.

The Don Diablo and Dirty Pop Intro are the good ones imo

Are the 2 TIDAL exclusive any good ?

I'm sure they'll be out in the UK by July.

Don't understand why team does not have them yet in UK iTunes. :confused:

Has to be up soon.

Are the 2 TIDAL exclusive any good ?

What mixes are they?

Is the Rizzo mix available commercially (or even promo) yet?