Ghosttown Remixes

:rotfl:

Don't even go NEAR the Diablo one!

haha actually it's not that bad... not great AT ALL, but not really awful in my book hehe

Maybe this is the first batch we're getting? It was like that with LFL and now we have 841 remixes of that (about 4 actually enjoyable, though)

I want Junior Vasquez to mix GT. Remember the cheesy Juniorverse mix of TPOG ? ;(

Fans can creat a much better remix and more dark and slow versions of this song than those djs !!!! Very sad they ruined the song.

Does there no demo exist of this song ? They could use that instead of the dreadful remixes.

Guest bluejean

More remixes just uploaded on her YouTube channel. Same people that did LFL. Pure garbage.

They probably got some kind of 2 for one deal with all the remixers :lol:

Guest eroticerotic

her best remixes were from Ray Of Light & Music, they were so inspired and different!

they had her songs on heavy rotations at the clubs back then; they were just so good,

Guest bluejean

Wow. Just had a listen. Worse than the Living For Love remixes. This may actually be her worst lot of remixes for a single ever.

Are they fucking kidding me? This is definitely the worst batch of Madonna remixes that I have ever heard. Such a shame. And I wouldn't get my hopes up for the second part. GMAYL, GGW and TUTR all had at least 2 or 3 really enjoyable mixes, but LFL and now this? With LFL at least the time issue was an excuse, but now it's clear that it is about the money of the label. This kind of remixers are the cheapest and the worst.

The last time Madonna had decent remixes was on the Sorry maxi since then it has been a total and absolute cheesefest....not that before it was exciting, those endless Calderone and Tracey Young remixes during Ray of Light & Music...I think the very last decent remixes she had were on that absolute nightlife special cd the Just Blaze remix of GMAYL and the TUTR dub remix by Leo Zero.

Labels have producers working for them, they remix sngles for all their artists, i don't think Madonna picks them up. The remixes since 4 minutes have nothing to do with clubbing (except maybe in some gay disco in a remote town outside of a city in eastern Europe) but with gym, they are made for cardio for midlle aged women and gays in a gym in Wyomming. They probably don't care and think that "The gays" will eat up anything shit with a disco beat...after all they got away with it when they put Gaga on the market.

Well those were total shit......again. Where the Living For Love mixes popular? Why use those awful DJ's again? The minimal vocals don't even match the the instrumentals? Why even upload the instrumentals? Is it really too much to ask for some decent DJ's to mix songs for the greatest living legend (and a bloody wealthy one too)!?!

..............I seriously don't think they do. Someone else said while we were discussing the LFL mixes, that DJ's just tend to have a lot of beats lying around so they'll pick up any one of them a just trow on a vocal. You can tell they've spent no more than 20 minutes slapping them together.

Gabriel & Dresden should mix GT. The last song they did for M was MATM. Where are these DJs coming from anyway???

This is why I don't think Ghosttown should have gotten the remix treatment at all. A different song should have gotten remixed and sent to the clubs instead

EDIT: Now that I've listened to all of them, I still agree with what I said above but they're really not so bad. I mean I only genuinely like about 5% of remixes anyway, so my expectations were quite low. The Bitch twins are the songs that will give us incredible remixes