Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

why people says she was in bitchy mood?

i didn't feel at all (well...except a couple of times).

the truth is, the interviewer was really emotional and intimidated....i'd never suspect he could be a madonna loon....he was literally drooling the whole time and fearing to make stupid question...

when she said that "i don't understand your question" i think the question was lost in translation because it was a good one....loved the interview

and amazing LIVE performances!!!!!!

Italy i-Tunes

Songs:

6. Ghosttown

10. Devil Pray

13. Living For Love

22. Joan of Arc

23. Hold Tight

24. Iconic

28. Illuminati

29. Bitch I'm Madonna

30. Unapologetic Bitch

It will be on youtube in a few days, like the other performances. Now it's on the channel's website!

you guys have to notice that piano player of her :lmao: he's so fucking amazing. i love him. he's always smiling

Yeah I noticed that too! So sweet!

And M kissed him at the end of her last performance on Le Grand Journal! She seems to like him.

you guys have to notice that piano player of her :lmao: he's so fucking amazing. i love him. he's always smiling

I LOVE him!! his big smile and how he's all into it :lmao:

11037712_789505191132083_912664091163498

:rotfl:

One last thing, I LOVE at the end of ghosttown when her eyes get all wide and she's marching forward (toward the end)

Guest Pud Whacker

omg yes!! When Marlene was interviewed in Stockholm by those two Swedish men! she made the same comment with the same tone of voice!!

Exactly that interview! She says "you know? You don't know"!!!!

what was it?

it was something like "artists, especially from the avantguardism try to be provocatives with their work, to push the limits, the discussion ahead...and so you too...is it something that sometimes weigh on you, how deal with that?"

I live for the "You Know?" gif :rotfl::rotfl:

That would go well for a lot of threads on this board! Where can I find it?

Vande I agree, I felt he was almost intimidated and as I said before in awe of her. It's always difficult to carry out an interview with a star of Madonna's magnitude now add the translation factor and it becomes an even bigger affair. This will be the show highest ratings in its entire 12 years run, mark my words. Italian social media are talking about Madonna only at the moment

Most journalists and observers are saying how he didn't handle it very well, that "he should have made the interview less predictable and that he was boring her to death with obvious questions".

fabio-fazio-accoglie-madonna.jpg

Loved it all, and not too bitchy?! I dont know where that came from, I thought she was being playful. Shes got GT perfect! Crikey her vocals are spot on. her cheeks her humor. Im not the biggest fan of her hair this time but you should see the state of mine. She is GLOWING!!!!

And about her and Rocco being the only ones left. Just dont :(

She's just very intimidating, and if she smells 'fear'..it only gets worse :lmao: the host was super sweet and you could tell he was nervous, but he was kinda drooling over her and I guess she didn't like it.