Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I don't know guys but I have my hypotesis of this leak.

Remember Lady Gaga's instagram picture she said "Be careful witch, I'll put a spell on you".

HER TEAM WORKS DIRECTLY WITH INTERSCOPE, so sorry guys but her workers are just devils

I'm so sad, yes I enjoyed to listen but it's not fair that all this did happen to M

They butchered Hold Tight, Inside out and Rebel Heart. Unbelievable :(

You chose to post THAT shit as your first post at this board after listening to a brand new Madonna album?? REALLY........

FLUSH!!!

Anyways, the demos would not fit with the sound of this album

A MESSAGE TO MADONNA, GUY OSEARY AND ALL INTERSCOPE STAFF:

IF YOU'RE AWARE OF THIS LEAK BY NOW, YOU MUST RELEASE THE ALBUM ON ITUNES IMMEDIATELY.

THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE BUT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THE ALBUM NOW, THE ALBUM WILL TURN INTO THE FLOP TO END ALL FLOPS.

A MINORITY OF FANS (LIKE ME) WILL REFUSE TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD IT, BUT THOUSANDS OF OTHERS WILL NOT.

PLEASE ACT FAST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR QUEEN!

Thanks for the comparative ratings everyone! It's what I was hoping to hear...so excited.

I'm keen to see how they respond...then will decide in the coming days how long I'll wait to listen. I love my ritual of buying the disc and listening in a safe place where I can spazz out. Hope I can do that this time too :D

Greaterness definitely. There isn't one single bad track in this album, with an average score of 8.5-9 out of 10 for every single track.

:thumbsup::tigger:

Full, final 25 track super deluxe is out in 320kbps.

They've got to get this up on iTunes NOW.

She was working offline. This time there's clearly some insider, so please she'd better focus on it and leave Interscope and look for in her innercircle. This is horrible.

the only thing worrying me is "queen" - hope she's not being serious with those lyrics

Why? what lyrics? plz post

I don't have the heart to download the album. I'm so sad :( I wonder if she even knows yet. When she finds out there better be no one around her because Demonna will murder everyone in sight.

As someone who was not keen on Avicii, reading that he's "been scrubbed" from the album is music to my ears.

OK!? I'm ecstatic about this.

it's so amazing giphy.gif

LMAO! I love you guys.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves if you have illegally downloaded the album.

Can you not wait a few more weeks?

I didn't download. I went to a certain site where I saw Inside Out. So I listened to it, because it's my favorite song. The only song I listened to.

Anyway, this is just been a disaster. Guy Oseary needs to do something!! I really don't want this album to flop :cries: