New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

No, I love it too, And so far I think Addicted is my favorite...But it's all amazing...and surprisingly I love Illuminati..Revolution and Joan of Arc I'm not sure of yet.

I LOVE Illuminati

what is she saying though, sorry for my ENglisch, is she saying, the OCI is watching tonight?

It's hard to blame people in her fish bowl because then she has to look at herself.

Because it's juvenile and embarassing.

Wow, did not expect this from you, Pud!

But its out there in the world already. Deleting is embarrassing, not the things she posted.

Yeah, but deleting it shows some acknowledgement that it might have offended some. It's better than being stubborn and leaving it up. This is why I'm not a fan of Instadonna. It's too easy to lash out or say things impulsively that go against your better nature.

some fans are so bitter. damn!

Bitter implies jealously

Fans who don't want to listen to these tracks aren't bitter, they are doing it out of respect. It's one thing to listen to one leaked demo but to rejoice in an entire album of demos leaking like this way in advance? No, that's not cool at all

It's selfish

remember this? (september)

Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year. Not expecting anyone to believe me, just thought I'd post what I knew.

maybe it's about the leaks..

Yeah, but deleting it shows some acknowledgement that it might have offended some. It's better than being stubborn and leaving it up. This is why I'm not a fan of Instadonna. It's too easy to lash out or say things impulsively that go against your better nature.

Madonna is not Mother Theresa. She is a human and quite known for her crude words. The insta post was a metaphor, she felt hurt and disappointed. I wish some fans would not overreact this way and stop bitching, seriously.

I AM a fan of instadonna because in the last 12 months I've seen a very human side of her which I truly enjoyed. She will never be like other pop stars and say politically correct things all the time or be extremely kind and nice to her fans. It's just not the way she is. I'm kinda surprised that longtime fans don't get that and are offended about what she posts.

what about this amazing background vocal on LIVING FOR LOVE, OMG, dying

It's giving me LIFE.

Bitter implies jealously

Fans who don't want to listen to these tracks aren't bitter, they are doing it out of respect. It's one thing to listen to one leaked demo but to rejoice in an entire album of demos leaking like this way in advance? No, that's not cool at all

It's selfish

OMG you're such an exemplary Madonna fan. You should get like a medal personally delivered from the amazing Guy O'Seary.

Madonna is not Mother Theresa. She is a human and quite known for her crude words. The insta post was a metaphor, she felt hurt and disappointed. I wish some fans would not overreact this way and stop bitching, seriously.

I AM a fan of instadonna because in the last 12 months I've seen a very human side of her which I truly enjoyed. She will never be like other pop stars and say politically correct things all the time or be extremely kind and nice to her fans. It's just not the way she is. I'm kinda surprised that longtime fans don't get that and are offended about what she posts.

THIS!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I won't listen to any of these leaks. This is a straight up depressing tragedy.

This is worse than the two previous eras combined in terms of leaks.

agreed