New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Yes, we know you think it's gonna be next year and it's not finished yet. Can I read one single page in this thread where you don't state this.

We'll all see soon, one way or another.

This thread is drama. Geez. Where's the celebration? Where are these new super opinionated and clairvoyant newbies coming from?

This is why I've been staying out of this section. lol. (Plus, I want to be surprised this time as much as I can be...)

ohhh my. Oh, it's so thrilling to be at the downing of a new ear! new logo, new imaginery, new new new new.

YEAH!!! It's so exciting :dramatic:

This is why I've been staying out of this section. lol. (Plus, I want to be surprised this time as much as I can be...)

Same for me, those threads can be so negative. Yet i still find the way to come back out of curiosity sometimes :chuckle:

I am not sure about 2014 release. If she releases it in 2014, it may not top Billboard because there may be too much competition. If she releases it in early 2015, she will very likely top the charts. It is more important for her to top the charts because she would tie with Barbra Streisand as a female artist with the most #1 albums. Sales will likely be disappointing either way - she does not care much about sales.

Barbra Streisand will most likely top the charts AGAIN with her new PARTNERS album and remain the female artist with the most #1s.

Why do some veterans hate the newbies? There was a time when you were a newbie on this forum too.

I agree about the inverted N is probably to match the Art For Freedom art anyway they said that the new album IS part of the Art for Freedom project so... who knows?

newbies gotta do their time before they can pop off at the mouth

that being said...I don't think she's going to announce anything. I'm just gonna wait and try to be patient.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

There's a new URL icon and name logo design! Is this going to be the typeface/graphic look for the new era?

Screen_Shot_2014_08_26_at_12_37_58_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2014_08_26_at_12_37_53_AM.pn

the double N form the shape of a crown

I spoke to Angela Cheng and she has exclusively revealed that Madonna's new album will include at least 10 songs. It will also have a "cover," but it's unclear whether she means cover art or a cover song.