New M album thread. not how ppl met their partners and how they've been bullied!

Who knows what the significance of #iconic is and in which context she's using it? It would be just as presumptuous of you to think other people are wrong and you somehow know better

Calm your self. :lol: My point wasn't that I know better than you. My point was that you're making negative assumptions about something you really know nothing about. I always think keeping an open mind is very important.

There's a rumour about Britney Don't Do It being reworked as Miley Don't Do It for inclusion on the iTunes Deluxe pre order version. Stay tuned.

There's a rumour about Britney Don't Do It being reworked as Miley Don't Do It for inclusion on the iTunes Deluxe pre order version. Stay tuned.

It's actually being called

Gaga don't do it (Take a ride on the born brave bus) featuring Adam Levine

Did anyone else notice that M tagged Miley Cyrus in her latest Instagram pic with the bunny ears and the #iconic hashtag??? Me thinks a collaboration may be brewing…... :stir:

She playin' us big time and we LOVE it....

Can I just say that I think it's hilarious how we're now analyzing every single word she is posting on Instagram and think of it as a potential song title? :laugh: She mentioned 'I Can't Wait" only once, months ago, right? I love that Suedehead is always using it in his track lists for M13. :smile:

P.S.: I wouldn't mind an I Can't Wait like this one:

Calm your self. :lol: My point wasn't that I know better than you. My point was that you're making negative assumptions about something you really know nothing about. I always think keeping an open mind is very important.

Lol sorry, point taken. Helluva day!

Yes - we are like those who watch Game of Thrones or Lost or one of those shows (I watch them all) - trying to decipher and assign larger meaning to every little thing, every little thing *cue Hung Up*

And of course we love it!!!!!!

I do need one new song. Just one.

Someone in her team needs to suggest she preview a song through an Instagram video....

Well it would be better than Britney Spears or Natalia Kills. I would rather Madonna not have a duet with anyone at all. Hope it'll be all Madonna vocals on the entire album.

Hope it'll be all Madonna vocals on the entire album.

And passionate soulful vocals. Say NO to the crow! And the head voice.

Sing bitch! SING! Let it out! I know you still have it! Give me those Rescue Me vocal teas! :laugh: