New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

Granted she wasn't on Instagram back then, but I'd like to think she's clever enough and exercises enough self control that she wouldn't be mentioning these things on social media so haphazardly unless her plan was pretty much set... #disnigga

The fact that you included "#disnigga" is proof that she's just posting things without thinking much about the consequences. That doesn't mean she's not going to end up including the Avicii tracks. But there's literally NO precedent for Madonna recording an album while being on social media. So none of us know for sure.

On top of that she's announced a song title. I don't think she would do that unless it was set in stone.

But prior to this Instagram age she had discussed working with certain producers which didn't transpire. Eg, I'm pretty sure she revealed early in the piece she was working on Ray of Light with Sasha and Babyface.

I'm also pretty sure it was also confirmed originally she was working with Stuart Price on Hard Candy. Fact is, things CAN change (although in this case I don't believe they will but we can never be certain.)

Has she ever said "My new song/single is called Rebel Heart"? It could just be a theme that's latched onto. We'll see!

She's on a motorbike, smoking with heavy cleavage in her latest IG picture. Again, The Rebel Heart hashtag is used. Perhaps a biker theme for the new album? Who knows...

are we sure she IS working on her new ALBUM already? She's just been in the studio for a few days with Avicii....there were rumours she was going to do a song for a movie soundtrack, maybe she wrote it with avicii??

we haven't seen her going in and out of a recording studio besides with avicii. i know pat leonard said like a prayer was written in two weeks, but was it recorded in that same period of time? after a week in the studio with avicii i can't imagine the majority of the album has been done. Moe also sorta confirmed she recorded three songs last november? so maybe she has like what 4/6 songs?

i just can't wait for more tidbits of info.

are we sure she IS working on her new ALBUM already? She's just been in the studio for a few days with Avicii....there were rumours she was going to do a song for a movie soundtrack, maybe she wrote it with avicii??

we haven't seen her going in and out of a recording studio besides with avicii. i know pat leonard said like a prayer was written in two weeks, but was it recorded in that same period of time? after a week in the studio with avicii i can't imagine the majority of the album has been done. Moe also sorta confirmed she recorded three songs last november? so maybe she has like what 4/6 songs?

i just can't wait for more tidbits of info.

How did I miss this? What do we know about recording songs last November? Can someone give me a quick de-brief on this, please?

How did I miss this? What do we know about recording songs last November? Can someone give me a quick de-brief on this, please?

Moe revealed that Madonna has done 3 tracks already and one of them is a beautiful ballad. That's all we know.

Now someone tell me why she is following Diplo on Instagram??? And a few other music people? You all think she's working with them??

M herself talked about "beautiful songS" on her instagram and it's very likely they're for her new album, not just a soundtrack.

Moe revealed that she already recorded 3 songs while She was in LA for the grammys,

M herself talked about "beautiful songS" on her instagram and it's very likely they're for her new album, not just a soundtrack.

Moe revealed that she already recorded 3 songs while She was in LA for the grammys,

But no one knows yet who she was in the studio with then right? At the time people were speculating Pat Leonard but guess it could have been Avicii then too

Guest Not4Pussies

Well she is randomly following diplo on IG. Doesn't mean anything but to me it's just so random of her to follow him specifically. Where's the connection if she's not working with him? She did start following him around the time after the Grammys?

Well she is randomly following diplo on IG. Doesn't mean anything but to me it's just so random of her to follow him specifically. Where's the connection if she's not working with him? She did start following him around the time after the Grammys?

Yeah same time as the Grammys and yes just so random. I think she's following 50 cent cause of what he said about her and nothing else IMO.

one question, why Moe is so reliable? I'm new here but I see that all you trust in him, he posts here or in other sites?

He posts here and has always given reliable info concerning Madonna news. Most recently, he gave us the news of Madonna performing with Miley at her MTV special about a week before the media and other sites even started reporting it. He's very much in the know!

I've been reviewing the Madonna credits of the Apra page, and there are new titles registered

"Snapshot" - Kupper E/Charles R - Performer: Madonna

"It's No Lie" - Ciccone Madonna - Performer: Madonna

"Breakdown" - Kupper E/Campbell D - Performer Madonna

"I Can See The Light" - Kupper E/Campbell D - Performer Madonna

Like I said before I know the show has been shit for years, but if we are getting a fall release of her album with a late summer single release it really is the perfect time for her to make her return to the VMA stage. Its been 10 freakin years since she performed!

I just want her to bring down the house with an awesome high energy performance that will blow everyone away.