#disnigga Part II, featuring Wendy Williams

ryan

0327-madonna-piers-morgan-getty-exd-2.jp

Madonna looks beautiful here. I want hair like that for the next tour (and yes it does seem altered but I love it)

Here Piers Morgan says they've been feuding for 20 years but it seems awfully one-sided. I've seen zero evidence that M even knows who he is.

So many times have I asked you to tell me

That I'm your girl
Time after time I have needed a reason
Just to get inside your world
So many times have I asked you to ask me
How it feels to love
And when it's love seems the only conclusion
That I'm guilty of
Oh baby then you......

Here Piers Morgan says they've been feuding for 20 years but it seems awfully one-sided.

I've seen zero evidence that M even knows who he is.

Totally

He's just another C list fool (with flopping CNN show to boot) using her name for publicity and attention

People got the news that Madonna is banned from "his" show the first 2456730000 he said it

Meanwhile 4 years later "his" show is still majorly flopping

If Midge agreed to appear on her show, WW would be shoving her tongue up her asshole.

Oh I am sure :lol:

Makes her and her gossip show even more cheap and desperate

That's why she shouldn't call others desperate and Madonna of all people

And her wrinkled ass comment is nasty

She's Madonna's age and nowhere near as fit nor glowing

She should sit the foul mouth down :thumbsup:

No one should criticize or question Madonna's motives for adopting children (cuz there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving, caring, and providing for any child) but they are her adopted Black children. Their race doesn't need to be brought up as a negative, but acknowledging that they are are Black, African, & adopted is factual and hardly offensive, not to me at least, but whatever.

Yay for the multiracial families :wow:

I think the point was the way it's done. It's like 'This WHITE woman Madonna has adopted some BLACK children.' It's dumb and a negative focus. No surprises there though. :doh: If you referred to me as your white friend I wouldn't give a shit. However, if all of the people around you were like 'Isaac's WHITE friend' you might start to think 'hmmm…something isn't right here.' Right?!

I think the point was the way it's done. It's like 'This WHITE woman Madonna has adopted some BLACK children.' It's dumb and a negative focus. No surprises there though. :doh: If you referred to me as your white friend I wouldn't give a shit. However, if all of the people around you were like 'Isaac's WHITE friend' you might start to think 'hmmm…something isn't right here.' Right?!

This

Dictation being forced in Afghanistan

Revolution in South Africa taking a stand
People in Eurasia on the brink of oppression
I hope it's going to be alright
I hope the music plays forever

Forests falling at a desperate pace
The earth is dying, and desert taking its place
People under pressure on the brink of starvation
I hope it's gonna be alright

I really hate when people bring up her children as a way to criticize Madonna. Leave them out of it!

And I can't count the times I've seen people say she stole Mercy and David, or bought them. Especially since that hashtag fiasco.

Dictation being forced in Afghanistan

Revolution in South Africa taking a stand

People in Eurasia on the brink of oppression

I hope it's going to be alright

I hope the music plays forever

Forests falling at a desperate pace

The earth is dying, and desert taking its place

People under pressure on the brink of starvation

I hope it's gonna be alright

bravo, love me some pet shop boys! :Disco_Ball:

However notice how Wendy Williams starts acting all princessly, polite, appropriate while she's cozing up to tinkerbell who is not as successful or threatening as Madonna is :chuckle:

:rotfl: #predictable

She act nice to all her guests and stabs them on the back when they turn.

Kylies face looks very weird and OLD.

More thoughts on the hashtag fiasco: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/22/living/madonna-cultural-tourist-identity/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So many commenters saying she is irrelevant. How do they explain the success of her tours? Her SuperBowl performance?

more so... why do they talk about her if she's irrelevant?

more so... why do they talk about her if she's irrelevant?

Lol exactly!If you don't care about someone, or they are irrelevant, you simply don't talk about them.

The truth is, is that they hate her and they WISH she was irrelevant.

Never was, never will be

tumblr_mm1t0crVz71qkzr9fo1_500.gif

The photo of Madonna at SB next to the Piers shot that has everyone stumped is a pic from the exact moment at the end of Vogue where her dancers lift the crown off her head and for a split second her hair lifted up as the crown was raised off her head and into the air.

The photo of Madonna at SB next to the Piers shot that has everyone stumped is a pic from the exact moment at the end of Vogue where her dancers lift the crown off her head and for a split second her hair lifted up as the crown was raised off her head and into the air.

:thumbsup:

2%20Madonna.jpg?itok=WuuvyYmd

No one should criticize or question Madonna's motives for adopting children (cuz there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving, caring, and providing for any child) but they are her adopted Black children. Their race doesn't need to be brought up as a negative, but acknowledging that they are are Black, African, & adopted is factual and hardly offensive, not to me at least, but whatever.

Yay for the multiracial families :wow:

THIS.

They also talk about these things in the negative sense...never as an affirming, positive thing in the proper, respectful context.

As I said in the last thread...it's all confirmation bias. People hate her (for whatever reason), and do not care to actually think logically about the person or the situation... they simply pick apart someone's life and work to fit the narrative they already have of that person (whether it's been fed to them, or they've made it up simply because they don't like the person). Whether it's the media, or the internet social justice "warriors"...it is all so blatantly obvious that all the name-calling, labels, and critiques are what they want to see to confirm their preexisting biases.

People are still talking about it

CNN just posted ANOTHER story bashing Madonna for using thay word.

And the Latin Post should be ashamed of themselves on their website they have the headline "Madonna Racist"?

They say that her apology was a fail, but they fail to mention thay Madonna has 2 adopted Black children and she has dated many black men.

Everything Madonna does makes news, even if it's negative

Amazing for someone who is supposedly "irrelevant"

maybe those who are still talking about it are the same ones who hope that this will be a paula dean kind of thing. why would they otherwise keep going at it? aren't most media aside from CNN and some talk shows completely ignoring it? (sure online media and some newspapers mentioned her apology, but the same goes for any gossip/unimportant celeb piece) anyway it doesn't seem to be working. as far as i know it's just another gossip piece. maybe even rocco's pic with the bottle of alcohol got more attention on a worldwide scale.

The Hydrangeas was a bigger story and I still can't believe they mention the whole thing was a set up and the "fan" was a known prankster. They still tlak about how mean she was to a "fan". Even Dlisted mentioned the guy in a story about Bradley Cooper recently and didnt mention it was the same guy who gave Madonna the flowers but said he'd pranked other celebs.

More thoughts on the hashtag fiasco: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/22/living/madonna-cultural-tourist-identity/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So many commenters saying she is irrelevant. How do they explain the success of her tours? Her SuperBowl performance?

Don't know why, but was somewhat surprised to read the article on CNN. Well it appears M continues to be very polarizing & disliked by many people.

Lol exactly!If you don't care about someone, or they are irrelevant, you simply don't talk about them.

The truth is, is that they hate her and they WISH she was irrelevant.

Never was, never will be

tumblr_mm1t0crVz71qkzr9fo1_500.gif

It is just the latest word they use and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. If someone is irrelevant, nobody even comments on them. So they are just talking double dutch.