Beautiful Stranger vs Beautiful Killer

Bill

Beautiful Stranger vs. Beautiful Killer  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Beautiful Stranger
    • Beautiful Killer

I just listened to BK the whole way home from work and I've come to the conclusion that the way she sings the line "makes me wanna pray for a hunted man" is one of the best moments in music history! :wow:

I just listened to BK the whole way home from work and I've come to the conclusion that the way she sings the line "makes me wanna pray for a hunted man" is one of the best moments in music history! :wow:

any recording of your performance in your car this time? :smug:

It's funny that Beautiful Killer sounds more like a WO production than most of the actual WO productions on MDNA...

I can't decide between the two. Stranger has great memories and one of the funniest and clever videos Madonna has ever made, Killer was a lost opportunity. And I agree, the "bonus track" thing just makes me scratch my head... Still! Lol

Stranger.....pure pop goodness!

I do like Killer too though and I agree, it's a shame it was relegated to bonus track status. Sometimes I forget that, because MY track listing of MDNA includes it.

I can't choose as love both of these songs equally. Fantastic seeing that live performance of Beautiful Killer again. Madonna destroys the other girls when it comes to owning a stage and live performances. . Beautiful Stranger was so different at the time as well. Great tracks. both of them.

Beautiful Killer. One of her best bridges in YEARS.

Yes! The bridge is perfection. Madonna used to write an amazing bridge in every song -- "Beautiful Killer" was a great reminder of that.

tumblr_mp3pjlv7Lf1sx5hgro1_250.gif

tumblr_mp3pjlv7Lf1sx5hgro7_250.gif

tumblr_mp3pjlv7Lf1sx5hgro3_250.gif

PERFECTION

Those gray pants and skinny heels. They have been seared into my mind since I was little teen gay. I thought this video was sooo fabulous.

The vocals on "BK" are just amazing the whole way around -- the "haunted man," the whisper-scream "beau-ti-ful kil-ler!", the longing outro, everything. God. So good.

Beautiful Stranger. I can't think of the song without thinking of the video, and how she looks and dances in video is EVERYTHING.