Madonna at MET Gala 2013 -Wowwwzaaaaaaaa !

Pressston

I actually did this when she came on the screen :dramatic:

We missed your reaction the day of!

The look is very you!

Perfection! Someone on another website said it best: TOTAL RED CARPET DESTRUCTION!

Although I could do w/o the pics w/ her and that Katy Perry girl.

^ I was wondering that too. Betcha it is, which is why this pic is otherwise meh if she weren't looking so damn fabulous.

did the fashion police have anything to say about her outfit ...im curious as to how kelly would stick up for M after a tongue lashing from Joan

Actually everyone liked her outfit except Joan said how she's too old for the outfit. George called it iconic and Kelly named it her best dressed of the week.

Actually everyone liked her outfit except Joan said how she's too old for the outfit. George called it iconic and Kelly named it her best dressed of the week.

Littlebastard, did you also see Laila Ali on the show filling in for Guilianna. She was fantastic and not only loved Madonna's look at the Met Ball but admitted to always loving her. I loved Laila and her whole attitude and personality. Hope she fills in more often. Overall, they all loved her apart from Joan. Her effort at the Met Ball with the punk theme really seems to be admired from a lot of the fashion commentators which is great.

Guest Xanthium

So when I saw the Gala look I literally fainted, went into a gay coma, and died. BITCH DONE BROUGHT IT.

Was the E clip posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yml_XNdJ4c

Anyway, will the "Madonna is too old" attack ever get old? Its soooo boring at this point.

To be honest i think people are now much more used to her behavior , i think there was a time it was much more negative

i am sure that in the future people will see her actions as positive things