Secret Project

Camacho

WHat I dont understand about the Secret Project is why M shot her bit so early. It was shot when the tour was in Buenos Aires, A time when M had that problem with her throat, was dead tired and could really do with the time to recuperate and prepare for the last few dates of the tour. They had to fly Klein, Arianne, Giovanni Branco and co all the way down to Argentina for something that couldve been shot anywhere...I dunno, doesnt make sense to me

I've being asking myself that too, chelle. Then I remembered something..

When Madonna announced her concerts in Argentina, it was reported that it has being a change in some law in the country and now every international artist that comes to perform in the country, must do something for the national culture. I remember thinking back there "what will M do? Does she knows about this law?" So now I think that must be the way she solved this puzze! She incorporated Argentina in a cultural project.

I dont know if someone can inform us better about the law, but I think it must be it.

I think she shot the stuff in Argentina as they wanted it to come out sooner, I'm just hoping the delay is because they want it to be extra special, so are thinking/working hard on it.... I hope it's name remains as the secret project

WHat I dont understand about the Secret Project is why M shot her bit so early. It was shot when the tour was in Buenos Aires, A time when M had that problem with her throat, was dead tired and could really do with the time to recuperate and prepare for the last few dates of the tour. They had to fly Klein, Arianne, Giovanni Branco and co all the way down to Argentina for something that couldve been shot anywhere...I dunno, doesnt make sense to me

very good question actually.

Maybe because she was feeling really inspired and passionate to get it done? Lol. She wouldn't have done it if she didn't think she could. I would rather she had done it when she felt inspired to then put it off and then eventually not do it.

Guest Not4Pussies

I think everything that happened around the world while on tour inspired her to do something. I think it probably started as something small and specific and turned into something bigger. I think they probably don't know how to release It or when.

Didn't Gaga also send something to Klein with a padlock that has something to do with the secret project ?

When the #secretproject was first mentioned ( in 18 century BC ) I thought it involved multiple artists and not just Madonna .

:chuckle:

Sorry My mistake it was the 15 Century BC.

very good question actually.

Just guessing here, but, judging by the presence of MDNA tour dancers (in some of their tour costumes even) is probably the answer. Madonna would only have her troupe under contract until the end of the tour. After that, people scatter to the winds for the next projects in their lives. She probably wanted to include some/most of them, but knew she'd have more trouble getting them all together after the tour than during it. (Sort of like filming the TUTR video while on tour ... and various other singles ... all the way back to "Vogue" being shot during BAT rehearsals, I guess.)

I'm not an expert on the timing -- got really busy and didn't follow the tour as closely from mid-November through the end. So perhaps I'm completely mistaken. But I think she shot this before the tour was over, and my guess is that was because she could have a cast of characters already assembled.

The dancers are in the project. Filming it while on tour was the last to have everyone at the same place at the same time

Dont forget shes had meetings at Vice so I think when it is released its gonna be BIG.

Oh yes! August is is coming up and that's holiday season, certainly in Europe so I doubt she'll release anything then as nobody will give a damn. I imagine we'll hear something in September now.

Guest Rachelle of London

Last night on Twitter some idiots were discussing secret project and said its gonna be released in August. When I asked where they got that info they were going on that its a secret! Bloody annoying

I think Madonna wanna start a revolution but no one is taking her seriously because she's a woman, she's blonde, has tits and ass, and an insatiable desire to be noticed, to be loved, to be understood...

nkw.gif

Just guessing here, but, judging by the presence of MDNA tour dancers (in some of their tour costumes even) is probably the answer. Madonna would only have her troupe under contract until the end of the tour. After that, people scatter to the winds for the next projects in their lives. She probably wanted to include some/most of them, but knew she'd have more trouble getting them all together after the tour than during it. (Sort of like filming the TUTR video while on tour ... and various other singles ... all the way back to "Vogue" being shot during BAT rehearsals, I guess.)

I'm not an expert on the timing -- got really busy and didn't follow the tour as closely from mid-November through the end. So perhaps I'm completely mistaken. But I think she shot this before the tour was over, and my guess is that was because she could have a cast of characters already assembled.

the MDNA tour dvd is delayed a bit, maybe this is meant to be on or a part of it?