Big, Fat Flop Tour

scrapple

Well he would be if she actually played it. :angry: Maybe he was the one who wrote The Scotsman review which mentioned it being part of the show. lol, I was wondering why Edinburgh was skipped in the pics. They kinda all look the same tbh! Köln seems coolest. :fag:

Oops....lol....see, like my idol I FLOP at trying to be sarcastic even. :lol: Like Kim said....I'm getting my shows confused. It was the Dublin show where we had "insiders" visit us here at MNation just to let us know how it was half empty?? All the flops are blending together for me...it's hard to keep track.

I was at Hyde Park and by the time it got to I'm Addicted the Golden Cirlce was just me, my mate (asleep) and a fat lesbian called Brenda who was trying to leave but her wheelchair got stuck in the woodchips

I was at Hyde Park and by the time it got to I'm Addicted the Golden Cirlce was just me, my mate (asleep) and a fat lesbian called Brenda who was trying to leave but her wheelchair got stuck in the woodchips

:rotfl:

Bless Brenda in the wheelchair! It's all Madge's fault, Brenda should sue.

The real crowd turn-out for Madonna's concert in London. Flop tour! Hang yourself now, M!

1124971020QFCTkI.jpg

and he thought it was for a football match

but was pleasantly surprised to find a FAIRGROUND STRIPPPAAAHHHH!!!!

The only reason those venues have big crowds is because Live Nation gave away literally THOUSANDS of live tickets away for FREE every hour the day of the shows. They also flew an airplane over the cities dumping and blanketing towns with FREE Madonna tickets. :yes:

Madonna fails to sell out portaloo in Tesco Car Park

Noted shopping trolley attendant a Ms Janice Jackson (47, stone) FURIOUS

"She stole my gimmick" the yo to diet enthusiast claimed while munching on a hot dog (found in the bin)

This pictures would make a better photo book of the FLOP Tour than those that we will have to see from Guy O.

Zurich:

391293_405152776198765_854246651_n.jpg

I was there too and I can fully confirm the disastrous amount of empy seats, as seen in this pic above.

Look at all those people standing there! It's obvious they're on their way to walking out. They were misled to believe that Madonna cancelled and Lady Gaga was doing a concert instead.That's the only reason it got packed crowded.

Let's see a pic of Edinburgh during Celebration....if it's half full even I'd be shocked.

That's actually really funny, because these are photos I took, actually at Murrayfield Stadium, 5 minutes after she left the stage after performing Celebration in Edinburgh, when people were ACTUALLY leaving.

http://pbckt.com/pK.QzLnUw

It wasn't empty, at all. People really need to get their facts straight.

Edited by iainmdna

Oops....lol....see, like my idol I FLOP at trying to be sarcastic even. :lol: Like Kim said....I'm getting my shows confused. It was the Dublin show where we had "insiders" visit us here at MNation just to let us know how it was half empty?? All the flops are blending together for me...it's hard to keep track.

Oh it's perfectly alright, dear. Of course you would assume that we got an actual full setlist like everywhere else (unless that Olympia thing counts :shock:). I haven't even heard this supposed new highlight Like a Virgin (can it really top the majestic Confessions version on the mechanical flying horse or whatever it was? Shorely not!).

I can't tell you how fuming I am about I'm Addicted being left off.. so I couldn't be bothered doing a review other than discussing it with people who asked. Pah! And I haven't even seen this Turn Up The Radio video, didn't even know it was out.. I thought people were talking about a tour interlude video, but then THAT wouldn't make sense.

Floptastic. But when Eltonnia says she is flopping, she is flopping no matter what!!! And she has been horrible to Gaga, who sold out 15000 Armeec hall in Sofia, so she is, must be flopping. Damn it!

Oh it's perfectly alright, dear. Of course you would assume that we got an actual full setlist like everywhere else (unless that Olympia thing counts :shock:). I haven't even heard this supposed new highlight Like a Virgin (can it really top the majestic Confessions version on the mechanical flying horse or whatever it was? Shorely not!).

I can't tell you how fuming I am about I'm Addicted being left off.. so I couldn't be bothered doing a review other than discussing it with people who asked. Pah! And I haven't even seen this Turn Up The Radio video, didn't even know it was out.. I thought people were talking about a tour interlude video, but then THAT wouldn't make sense.

I'm still waiting for your review looms, especially considering you remained spoiler-free till the bitter end.

Oh and I was thinking I was the only one raging at this bitch cutting out songs, especially when there was actually NO NEED to do it.