Did Madonna just film a new music video in Russia?

Ai Papi Si.

Translated from http://lifenews.ru/news/99289 (obviously)

MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WILL...

Pop diva, has received a denial of entry of new videos in the palaces of the northern capital, had to be removed in the processing plant of meat.

Madonna makes a video in a meat factory in St. Petersburg

Madonna makes a video in a meat factory in St. Petersburg

In St. Petersburg, in these moments is shooting a new video pop singer.

Previously voiced about the fact that yet another place to work on the new video will be the Constantine Palace. But the pop star has denied carrying out surveys.

In the other palaces of St. Petersburg: the Hermitage, and the Great Catherine Palace Madonna also not allowed. From dream to record video in rooms with furniture of the king had to say goodbye and to choose more modest decorations. The venue was the filming of meat.

adonna is currently recording a new clip in our company - said a source in the meat-packing plant "Samson." - To do this, all employees dismissed without explanation, that no one can remove the video or photograph the icons of the new work world of pop music. All surveys are held in secrecy, their conduct is known only to a narrow circle of persons.

In the area of ​​meat processing enterprises have entered the buses with dancers and musicians, singer

In the area of ​​meat processing enterprises have entered the buses with dancers and musicians, singer

After completion of the work at the factory star will go into a business center, "The Citadel", which will continue to write.

- The entire area is fenced with a business center, on each floor are the guards, do not let strangers. A feeling that is a special operation - says an eyewitness.

How could a videoshoot slip under the radar, and not have any fansites/insiders report on it before hand?

Makes me think it's not a music video. Maybe a commercial? New backdrop?

I really have no idea what it could be. Perhaps maybe a new backdrop, but why would she be needed if that were so? We already have interlude videos. And the idea of Madonna being both onstage and on a backdrops is not really something she does. So that idea doesn't seem as likely.

Commercial - well I don't know why kind of ad they're doing in a slaughterhouse (what could it be for? :lol: ) so who knows about that.

Music video makes the most sense and you're right, it's weird how no one knew about it. But remember it was reported back in the spring that Gang Bang WAS going to be a single for sure. And let's face it sometimes these fansites just take exclusive information from FANS who post on boards like this, so it's not like they're that close in proximity with Madonna's camp. So hmm...

But remember it was reported back in the spring that Gang Bang WAS going to be a single for sure. And let's face it sometimes these fansites just take exclusive information from FANS who post on boards like this, so it's not like they're that close in proximity with Madonna's camp. So hmm...

Guy Oseary said as well that even if "Gang Bang" did get a video, it would probably be a live performance video. Not that they couldn't change their minds though.

I hope it's a new video and not a commercial.

Maybe the Russian government took her in there and tried Soprano scare tactics on her? :lol:

It's music video. There were othere articles which said 'shot video for her new single'

Has to be "Gang Bang" then, right?

Although why would she ask to shoot that in Catherine's Palace or the Armitage? :confused:

PEOPLE: DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ OFF THE INTERNET (fack no wonder why certain singers r so famous, lol)

I would die if it were for a video! and make love to 12:59

I really have no idea what it could be. Perhaps maybe a new backdrop, but why would she be needed if that were so? We already have interlude videos. And the idea of Madonna being both onstage and on a backdrops is not really something she does. So that idea doesn't seem as likely.

Commercial - well I don't know why kind of ad they're doing in a slaughterhouse (what could it be for? :lol: ) so who knows about that.

Music video makes the most sense and you're right, it's weird how no one knew about it. But remember it was reported back in the spring that Gang Bang WAS going to be a single for sure. And let's face it sometimes these fansites just take exclusive information from FANS who post on boards like this, so it's not like they're that close in proximity with Madonna's camp. So hmm...

It could be a backdrop for Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day....

^ That makes no sense to me. She hasn't even incorporated that into the show. Besides, if it a video - why do one for a song that sounds like a previous hit with new lyrics? It has to be "Gang Bang". I wonder who the director is.

I don't think the Hermitage or any other palace was the first choice, it anything really happened, you don't switch a palace for a meat processing plant come on!! But seriously, was she time enough in St. Pet to film a video? Even TUTR had 2 days shooting right?