What Song do you think will be the 3rd single?

118 members have voted

1. 1. and single #3 is...

• Turn Up The Radio
    • I Don't Give A
    • Gang Bang
    • Love Spent
    • Some Girls
    • Superstar
    • I'm A Sinner
    • Falling Free
    • Masterpiece
    • I'm Addicted
    • Beautiful Killer
    • Best Friend
    • BDay Song
    • I Fucked Up

Guest rocketman

Love Spent

although i am sure Turn Up The Radio will be the summer single

but Love Spent for the fall...

turn up i think!

but she needs an amazing video...

but..i don´t see this coming

i think to that turn up is the perfect choice for europe!

Surely it can only be "BDay Song"!

Na na na na na na na na nana

Sing my song tonight!!

tumblr_lyghq67yqo1qmtd3io1_500.gif?w=627

How couldn't it be? Madonna already has some of dance moves planned.

The only song I could see being a single is TUTR.

I'd love for LS or GB to be singles though. Both of those would make for great videos.

Some Girls has a great hook but it's still a little too "dirty" and aggressive in it's sound for radio.

tumblr_m0rjvsQtJb1qkb4rc_1331541497_cover.jpg

Imagine if this was done at the Superbowl. :sassy::dramatic::wow::catty::queenbitch: That cheerleading bit WAS genius and so well incorporated, but like someone else said the album could be at higher heights. Then again, I wouldn't want the nasty surprise of hearing Gimme All Your Hating on the album. :rotfl:

Imagine if this was done at the Superbowl. :sassy::dramatic::wow::catty::queenbitch: That cheerleading bit WAS genius and so well incorporated, but like someone else said the album could be at higher heights. Then again, I wouldn't want the nasty surprise of hearing Gimme All Your Hating on the album. :rotfl:

and twice (ROFLMFAO remix)!!! What a tragedy :rotfl:

:wow: absolutely I can picture TUTR live, with the flashing lights and the visuals on the floor and screens :wow:

why would she release anything radio friendly when the radio stations don't even play any song from her latest album? either interscope or M picked the wrong single choice from the start. There are so many potential tracks on this album, but they picked GGW instead of I'm Addicted/Love Spent/Gang Bang. Now I kinda doubt if they will ever pick any good song as a single.

Again, don't even bother with TUTR. it will go nowhere.

I completely agree. It really doesn't matter what she releases. We can't think in terms of "radio friendly." That ship has sailed. You can think that way for the first single, but beyond that, no. As some one said, the first single makes or breaks it. Madonna should release what she wants to release. If she wants to do a "Gang Bang" video with Tarantino, then that's what should happen. If she wants to save that as the fourth single, then add a poll on Facebook and ask the fans what they want. I'm Addicted or Love Spent would be amazing! I would love a video for either of them.

I think the next single will be TUTR. It SHOULD be Love Spent. Forget what they think is radio friendly. Mainstream America needs to be reminded of what GREAT songs Madonna is cabable of. The club I go to everyday has a jukebox and the most played song on it is...Love Spent. I think people want to hear something new & fresh. Not something that sounds like everything else.

To save the album, release the BEST songs on it, period. Not what they think radio wants. IMHO.

What song do I think will be the 3rd single? Turn Up The Radio

What song do I want them to release as the 3rd single? Love Spent, I'm Addicted, Gang Bang.

But I'm sure that won't be the case.

Guest jamesshot

Personally (and this just my opinion) I think TUTR is a dud song anyway. It doesn't have the same catchy hook as Love Spent/I'm Addicted or the intensity of Gang Bang. I truely think of it as a filler track along with Some Girls and Superstar. :dazed:

I totally agree with you. While I like TUTR, it doesn't have that certain special something that Love Spent/ I'm Addicted or Gang Bang do. I also think Falling Free could spark with a little luck.

I think they will go for TUTR but to me it's beyond average and another uninspired choice. I just don't think it's right for the UK. Very flat.

Gang Bang or I'm A Sinner would be far more interesting. But I think we'll get TUTR and it will fizzle and fade like the others as they have no balls.

are they considering I´m a sinner as the third single??? i´ve read in ...madonnatribe (maybe)?

:blink: worst single choice ever, as if gmayl was the first single... Wait it really was :lmao:

I'm A Sinner is a great song and a good choice for the UK. TUTR is just weak. At leat IAS has some humour about it. It would be a great song for gay pride marches with a storming remix.

An inspired choice if they handle it correctly.

Guest Evil M

I think the next single will be TUTR. It SHOULD be Love Spent. Forget what they think is radio friendly. Mainstream America needs to be reminded of what GREAT songs Madonna is cabable of. The club I go to everyday has a jukebox and the most played song on it is...Love Spent. I think people want to hear something new & fresh. Not something that sounds like everything else.

To save the album, release the BEST songs on it, period. Not what they think radio wants. IMHO.

Guest Me & Mr. Jones

Personally (and this just my opinion) I think TUTR is a dud song anyway. It doesn't have the same catchy hook as Love Spent/I'm Addicted or the intensity of Gang Bang. I truely think of it as a filler track along with Some Girls and Superstar. :dazed:

I totally agree! I am quite shocked to see just how high it is in the poll. That track does absolutely nothing for me, and I imagine it would be a wasted effort if they ever did release it as a single. If a flawless record like GGW can't get played on the radio, then there is NO way in hell dj's would want to play something like TUTR.

3 weak singles in a row? They can end this era of MDNA with TUTR.

It's sad that they even consider TUTR for a single release. what about the hidden gems like LS, GB or IA???????

ugh, everything is non-traditional!

I agree. TUTR isn't that great of a song. It's as generic as GGW. If that couldn't get played, than TUTR won't get played. We shouldn't have 3 weak singles in a row. There are too many good songs on the album. I'm Addicted, Some Girls, I Don't Give A, Love Spent, etc.

Guest jamesshot

TUTR will go down the same road GGW ( and I LOVE this song) is currently going down. Radio will not play it. I'm going with either Gang Bang or Love Spent. TUTR for me is one of those throw away pop song .

Totally agree with you. TUTR is NOT going to be a hit single. At all. Gang Bang (radio edit) or Love Spent are my choices.

Guest jamesshot

I have to add, I cannot get Love Spent out of my head. It is such a great track.

If I was picking a single to try and save this era, it would be for sure, 100% Gang Bang. It is unlike anything on radio. It is startling. It is fresh. It is bold as fuck. It is an attention getter. It is a great song.

Do a great radio edit that leaves the essence of the song intact and maybe even gives it a little extra kick, have Tarantino do the video and I have no doubt this would be a smash. No doubt. At all. Dollars to donuts Gang Bang would be a smash hit all over the world including the US and completely revive MDNA and Madonna's career as a hitmaker.

After Gang Bang, release Love Spent.

Never, under any circumstances, release TUTR. It is a GREAT album filler. Other than that, no...just...no.

Never, under any circumstances, release TUTR. It is a GREAT album filler. Other than that, no...just...no.

M camp seems to think otherwise. anyway, what else are we going to lose with this album?

LOVE SPENT SHOULD ME THE NEXT SINGLE PRONTO.

Everyone LOVES it even non fans i play it too. It's f*cking great period. One of the best singles of her career and i mean it. Should have been the lead single would have been a SMASH.