GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

I'm pretty sure Cher only has number ones in the 60's, 70's and 90's but not the 80's.

oh yeah true. my bad. means she only has it in 2, if not 3 decades include sonny and cher.

And I must take a moment out for Interscope who is doing such a fantastic job so far, I saw the single cover on a bus stop during my commute this morning and pointed it out to like everyone. :sassy::vogue:

Good Gawd, that video preview was HOT!! Hell, she was HOT!! But why the hell didn't they mention when and where the full video can be viewed. Of course, fans will know, but American Idol does have a massive audience who are just more than Madonna fans. Oh well, it's not like the full video won't be all over the internet in 24 hours. I just was shocked there was no mention of her youtube channel or official site.

Good Gawd, that video preview was HOT!! Hell, she was HOT!! But why the hell didn't they mention when and where the full video can be viewed. Of course, fans will know, but American Idol does have a massive audience who are just more than Madonna fans. Oh well, it's not like the full video won't be all over the internet in 24 hours. I just was shocked there was no mention of her youtube channel or official site.

yups, not even an ad at the end stating when it'll debut and the iTunes availability and pre-order... maybe it's a technical rule thing with these companies?

Its amazing!

LUV EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!

Everyone bitching is a total deja vu of when Hung Up & 4 Minutes leaked. Same comments and everything. Kind of funny to read! (and redundant at this point)