Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/408-madonna-is-in-london-to-promote-we-but-rehearsals-for-super-bowl-go-on.html

Madonna is in London to promote W.E., but rehearsals for Super Bowl go on

DrownedMadonna.com heard that, while Madonna was in London to promote her movie W.E., the rehearsals for her performance at Super Bowl went on in New York City.

Dancers and choreographer can not waste any time!

d

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/409-madonna-talks-about-the-creative-process-of-her-super-bowl-performance.html

Madonna talks about the creative process of her Super Bowl performance

In an interview with ABC's Cynthia McFadden, Madonna said she's in the process of planning her Super Bowl Half Time show and auditioning dancers to perform with her at Indianapolis Lucas Oil Stadium.

"It's quite a daunting task because I have, you know, in the middle of this very important event in Americans' lives, I have to put on the greatest show on Earth," Madonna said.

Madonna said she's had a lot of creative ideas about how to make her show unique, but not all are feasible. "I actually wanted to have 100 drummers come from the ceiling, (but) it can't take the weight," she said.

"I have ideas. I get like, 'Oh my God, this is amazing.' And then like, 'No, that's not going to work,'" Madonna said. "So it's forcing me to be creative with a lot of various restrictions."

Like A Prayer would be a great choice! Now she's gotta drop ROL from the setlist, and then it's going to be perfect ;)

playing the guitar may be inevitable... do you like her to play Hung Up again with the guitar?

To be taken with a big grain of salt but someone wrote:

Oh and... supposedly the Indianapolis Gay Men's Choir is performing with Madonna at the Super Bowl, with costume fittings later in the week.

http://www.awardsdailyforums.com/showthread.php?t=28190&page=20

Someone from AbsoluteMadonna also posted...

My boyfriend's friend is in the Indianapolis Gay Man's Choir (don't ask...) and he is performing with Madonna at the super bowl. He's being fitted for his choir gown and rehearsals start this week (they don't rehearse with Madonna until the end).

Could Like A Prayer be on the set list after all?

Guest groovyguy

My boyfriend's friend is in the Indianapolis Gay Man's Choir (don't ask...) and he is performing with Madonna at the super bowl. He's being fitted for his choir gown and rehearsals start this week (they don't rehearse with Madonna until the end).

Sounds like it is. :clap:

can they do "just like a prayer, i'll take you there", the really hardcorw one... ?

new rumors circulating now that this is the confirmed setlist:

Gimme All Ur Lovin

Like a Prayer

Holiday/Lucky Star/Material Girl medley

Express Yourself/Born This Way mashup

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Why does everyone assume it will be Like a Prayer automatically

I mean, maybe it's NOTHING FAILS

:rotfl:

with some kneeling action from the gay choir? you're onto something there... hmmm...