Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

That pic is fake (the one with Madonna's head on the cheerleader body). Surely we all know that? :D

Liz Smith said Madonna WILL perform "Like a Prayer"- so maybe there will be a medley of some sort included. Of course, she may have been speculating.

Guest bluejean

Her comment read like she was saying that it SHOULD be on the setlist, but since she has often given insider information that is reason to believe it could be.

Guest bluejean

I think so too! Lucky Star would make a lotta sense with its reference in GMAYL (which must be included too) :D

True, although the people making these ads usually have nothing to do with the actual event. But then again, I can see Lucky Star tying in with the whole American theme/star spangled banner etc.

OMG, is this real? I can't believe she's showing so much skin! Everyone is going to think she's a whore!

I think she looks great but maybe a bit too cheerleadery. The hair isn't great either. Fuck you guy oseary.

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

I think it's pretty obvious that the performance will include the 4 Minutes/Vogue mix as the marching band can play the 4 Minutes horn parts and the drummers would rip it up. I'm guessing a shortened version of Vogue with maybe one verse, Gimmie All Your Luvin, and then something else...

I think she looks great but maybe a bit too cheerleadery. The hair isn't great either. Fuck you guy oseary.

I can't believe she spray tanned her body but left her face so pale. She's lost it. She is SO over.

RIP Madonna's career.

Are people taking the piss, or do they REALLY think that Madonna image is real? Around these parts, sometimes you just can't tell.

Why are you in denial, it's real. Just live with it and accept it.

^ I suppose that might be a plausible explanation. :D That image is about as real as Oprah Winfrey's head on Ann Margaret's body on the cover of TV Guide.

Hey u people who believe that photo is real! Plz e-mail me, I have a cotton field on the moon to sell to u! :lmao:

I can't believe she spray tanned her body but left her face so pale. She's lost it. She is SO over.

RIP Madonna's career.

It's a body stocking because she's not sure whether to tan or not. She is doing a cheerleader and romanian gypsy hybrid. Cheerleader in the body and Romany gypsy in the head. However we all know that Madonna needs an all over tan if she wants a number one album. Somebody tweet guy oseary and ask that lazy bastard manager to pass on the advice.