Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

with some kneeling action from the gay choir? you're onto something there... hmmm...

Time to show the world that getting down on the knees doesn't necessarily mean to pray!

I was once pretty amazed that there was the Washington D.C. gay mens choir performing at the Obama inauguration which I thought was quite a statement. But I must admit that I find the idea of a gay mens choir singing at the superball even more daring considering that American football and everything that comes with it appears to be über-straight (prejudice alert, I know). So in case that really happens congratulations to Madonna and the NFL executives.

If it is LAP I hope it's more like the original or the S&S version than the campfire RIT/ Live 8, however fab thy were.

Need more oomph

Guest bluejean

If it is LAP I hope it's more like the original or the S&S version than the campfire RIT/ Live 8, however fab thy were.

Need more oomph

I would love it if it were like the BAT version

Need more oomph

I'd like one that is a cross between BAT and LP version. The TIC mix of LAP was omitted from Celebration in favour of the LP version in the last minute after fans pestered Guy O. I wonder if Madonna is aware of that. I want Prince-esque electric guitar please :queenbitch:

I'd like one that is a cross between BAT and LP version. The TIC mix of LAP was omitted from Celebration in favour of the LP version in the last minute after fans pestered Guy O. I wonder if Madonna is aware of that. I want Prince-esque electric guitar please :queenbitch:

I agree with Suedey.

I also want footage of Joan clapping out of sync in the audience .

I agree with Suedey.

I also want footage of Joan clapping out of sync in the audience .

Would you like to try

Gimme a reason why

Show me all that you got

We can drink some wine

ASDA Smart Price table variety is fine

Let's drink the carton every drop

:shock: Oooooooooooooooooh. OMG, nbs info. I was about to make another complaining post about Guy O, but that's one righteous thing he did. Nevertheless, in the grand scheme, Celebration didn't turn out to well, but could have been even worse.

:shock: Oooooooooooooooooh. OMG, nbs info. I was about to make another complaining post about Guy O, but that's one righteous thing he did. Nevertheless, in the grand scheme, Celebration didn't turn out to well, but could have been even worse.

Sexy, you don't remember this petition I started and Tweeted to Guy O?

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/30192/signatures-page1.html

Liz Rosenbitch has been annoying me a lot lately, but apart from the butterfly ears redeeming her and even getting her a story on dlisted, you can't really blame her if she's not as good as before.. she's someone you can hardly get rid of as she's one of the few along with the magnificent Debi M who's been there since the start/pre-fame, being a much needed mother figure to Madge I suppose.

Guy O is just ugh, working as a teen at Maverick fine, but then going on to be a manager?! I want Freddy. :evil: Those old skool ball busting gangster managers are best, not the new weak lot.

The Gay Man's choir... At the Superbowl? Controversialdonna! At least she's going about it the right way and not flopping her tit out.

Ooh I never thought of it that way. The first thing I thought when I read that was a certain diva beginning with K :nocomment: BUT.. she uses the fagg pandering sparingly, and it's unusual to the say the least and something she never done before. Should be at the very least interesting.

I'm sure she's very aware of the limits the Superbowl has and won't push things too far. It would be nice if she made the news for the right reasons.

I'm sure she won't have them simulating anal sex or anything but it's nice that she's showing her support to the GAYZ in such a middle-america, testosterone-fueled setting and using a group of gay men as a gospel choir. I'm sure it will get the religious nutbags in a tizzy.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

294.jpg

OK :lol:

And why does everyone hate GUY O so much? some of you get so pissed at him, i don't even keep track of the guy.

And why does everyone hate GUY O so much? some of you get so pissed at him, i don't even keep track of the guy.

I think fans want news from him but as the past few days have shown it's best to wait and get it straight from Madonna.