Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

She would never spray tan her face, that's not an option for her.

I hate you as much as I hate guy oseary! It's as much your fault as his that Madonnas career is so Fucked right now! Where is my re-invention tour DVD and why isn't Madonna on Twitter?!

Hey u people who believe that photo is real! Plz e-mail me, I have a cotton field on the moon to sell to u! :lmao:

OMG, send me your e-mail address ASAP!

At this point, I hope everyone realizes that YES, we're taking the piss.

19 days til the Superbowl and I reckon 15 days til we hear the official single of GAYL....last week of January...

About two weeks to go before all the madness begins and we can begin to party! :)

Guest groovyguy

No way! Her career will fail without at least 666,000,000 twitter followers!!!

Well her official Facebook has 6,910,424 followers.

Guest groovyguy

if she can get that many people to buy her album, it will be a success

Going by her past album history, her two lowest global selling albums are AL and HC @ 4,000,000 according to wiki. If her new album sells at least that, it's a global success in today's album sales climate.

According to http://absolutemadonna.com/?page_id=2401, Al sold 5 million and HC sold 3.8 milllion worldwide. I'm sure Holidayguy has the accurate stats.

Guest groovyguy

A LOT STARS BUY Facbook "Likes"

In Madonna's case, I think a lot of her older fans might not even do Twitter or Facebook. Some of my friends who are huge M fans don't even visit M forums.

I believe AL is closer to 4 million, HC around 3.5m.

But, yeah, number of "Likes"/"Followers" certainly does not translate to that amount of album sales.

AL sold more than HC worldwide?! :confused:

Guest groovyguy

AL sold more than HC worldwide?! :confused:

AL was released in 2003 and HC in 2008. I think Erotica sold about 4 millions by the time she did the GS. I think it's about 6 millions now. Holidayguy? In any case, even if MDNA "bombs", it would still sell at least 3 millions worldwide (at least 0.5 million USA and 2.5 millions the rest of the world) based on her sales record and that is a decent figure these days. Another thing to note is a lot of her albums might be under-certified.

Guest ditaluver

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/4

guess who is dressing Madonna for the Super Bowl Half Time Show? No, it is not Arianne Phillips. The hard work is being done by stylist and costume designer Bea Åkerlund - wife of director Jonas Åkerlund. To reveal it is Arieanne Phillips on Twitter.

Bea Åkerlund already worked with Madonna in the past and her client list also features Lady Gaga.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/447-bea-akerlund-dressing-madonna-for-the-super-bowl-half-time-show.html#ixzz1jk9IYl00