Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

I agree.

Fair enough if they didn't like GMAYL, but to pick at things like the re-designing of a logo is a bit much.

I don't give a shit about her shitty store (that has still on sale an American Life CD+DVD limited edition :lol: ) but since we're talking about her album I'm gonna say it sucks. My opinion, of course.

I don't give a shit about her shitty store (that has still on sale an American Life CD+DVD limited edition :lol: ) but since we're talking about her album I'm gonna say it sucks. My opinion, of course.

Is there such a thing? :confused:

the new official store changed their logo to this

MADONNA-LOGO.gif

http://madonna.fanfire.com/

could this be related to the new album art?

Oh God this type face is tragic! It's so The First Album mixed with American Life...steaming pile of poo...I couldn't possibly bring myself to buy the album after witnessing this monstrosity! :(

Oh no, a small room with a bed, the horror!

She had a job at Donut King :dazed: she wasn't living on the streets eating rats.

As for her family, if she needed the help she could have gone home, just because she went to NY alone doesn't mean she didn't have a whole family to fall back on somewhere if she really needed it.

She wasn't homeless, she wasn't disabled, she wasn't in NY because she had NO choice but to be there because she had no one and nothing. It was a career SHE WENT FOR, she certainly worked hard and she slogged it out, but she is by no means the charity case her fans make her out to be, sorry.

No, but she did eat out of garbage cans didnt she? or was that the other italian? And honestly what's got "disabled" to do with anything? Are there popstars who have all kinds of secret disabilities I dont know of but you do? :lmao: And you know as well as I do that the entertainment world is filled with spoiled brats who get everything put on a lovely plate for them. And M certainly wasnt one of those people. Of course she wasnt poor, but only because she choose to not be lazy and work and not be a victim. Im sure most popstars on the radio today wouldnt have gone far if they had been in Madonna's situation.

Guest ditaluver

I agree.

Fair enough if they didn't like GMAYL, but to pick at things like the design of a logo is a bit much.

all people do is complain. its either the music, the cheeks, the logos, the artwork, the remixes, the collaborators, the movies...everything

i just sit back and enjoy and i dont let this shit bother me!

i dont mind the logo... its ok. but before I have a meltdown, Ill wait to see the whole package!

all people do is complain. its either the music, the cheeks, the logos, the artwork, the remixes, the collaborators, the movies...everything

i just sit back and enjoy and i dont let this shit bother me!

i dont mind the logo... its ok. but before I have a meltdown, Ill wait to see the whole package!

I feel exactly the same way as you do. At least we're getting NEW MUSIC and that's all I care about.

like a bunch of old ladies, scared of rappers and offended by artwork :lol:

:lmao:

them 'ere blacks and that jivey boom boom mewsic just ain't fit fer our snow bunny pop queen maddawnna y'all.

I'm white and I even get uncomfortable at some of the loosely racist things I read here sometimes. I mean this womans first single cover was this:

madonna_everybody.jpg

enough said! :lol:

As far as the logo goes, I wasn't keen on the title "Madonna" for her new album just because the first "Madonna" is such a classic I don't think it should be touched. However, if that is the way they are going I like the blend of old and new that they did with it. Maybe all those lines in the letters of her name represent the UPC codes of all the products she's pushing under Live Nation now!! :D The perfumes, the gyms, the clothing!!

Guest ditaluver

Maybe all those lines in the letters of her name represent the UPC codes of all the products she's pushing under Live Nation now!! :D The perfumes, the gyms, the clothing!!

ha wouldnt that be awesome! one scan of the code you can order all her products! talk about convenient shopping!

Guest ditaluver

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/364-more-details-on-madonnas-new-album-trust-is-planned-to-open-the-album.html

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna's new album is expected to be open by a ballad called Trust. The song is co-written by Sia and produced by William Orbit, as earlier rumoured.

Trust is a cross between Live to Tell and Gone. Incredibly melodic, full of layers and harmonies, and background vocals. All strings and flutes.

We also learnt that Madonna's new album contains 4 ballads now. Bang Bang maybe be not on the album anymore, but it's not definitive yet.

There will be also a USB album. 17 are the tracks that have been registered as for now, and they should be on ASCAP by the end of the month.

Keep in mind that nothing is definitive at this point. So everything could still change.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/364-more-details-on-madonnas-new-album-trust-is-planned-to-open-the-album.html#ixzz1h62reK2O

HOLY SHIT BALLS IM GETTING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/364-more-details-on-madonnas-new-album-trust-is-planned-to-open-the-album.html

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna's new album is expected to be open by a ballad called Trust. The song is co-written by Sia and produced by William Orbit, as earlier rumoured.

Trust is a cross between Live to Tell and Gone. Incredibly melodic, full of layers and harmonies, and background vocals. All strings and flutes.

We also learnt that Madonna's new album contains 4 ballads now. Bang Bang maybe be not on the album anymore, but it's not definitive yet.

There will be also a USB album. 17 are the tracks that have been registered as for now, and they should be on ASCAP by the end of the month.

Keep in mind that nothing is definitive at this point. So everything could still change.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/364-more-details-on-madonnas-new-album-trust-is-planned-to-open-the-album.html#ixzz1h62reK2O

That is good news, but I am very confused. Didn't Sia herself say NO to the collab happening? :confused:

That is good news, but I am very confused. Didn't Sia herself say NO to the collab happening? :confused:

maybe she was forced to make a denial tweet... but then again, she made another tweet after her earlier denial of working with a great artist...

Now..THIS ARE AMAZING NEWS!

maybe she was forced to make a denial tweet... but then again, she made another tweet after her earlier denial of working with a great artist...

It was posted some days ago on DrownedMadonna that the album would feature some songs by collaborators who had denied their involvement. That could refer to Sia and/or Benny Benassi.