Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

SIA on Twitter:

siamusic: Sadly none of my submissions made the new Madonna record. 'trust' if it exists, was not written by me. Rumor!

DAMMIT! This is a exercise in frustration. Part of me hopes she is lying, but I guess we will see.

UMG have any global acts?

They have tons of them, e.g. Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Take That, Eminem, The Rolling Stones...

So far we’ve got…

5 Tracks confirmed by Madonnarama

Gimme all your luvinÂ’

Bang Bang (possibly a B-side)

Masterpiece

Girls gone Wild

Turn up the Radio

+

Trust - Confirmed by DrownedMadonna

Again And Again - Rumored

Kids - Rumored

"Bang Bang" was exclusively revealed by MadonnaTribe - Madonnarama didn't write a single word about that song until a few hours after MadonnaTribe had broken the news. ;-)

Anyway, MadonnaTribe's sources have confirmed to them that Madonnarama's info on "Turn Up the Radio" is accurate - Madonna did record the song!

Edited by Msig

Giampiero Fiorelli (the webmaster at DrownedMadonna.com) posted this today after Sia's second denial on Twitter:

We know what Sia said.

We'll check out if there is any misunderstood... But Trust exists

:)

Giampiero Fiorelli (the webmaster at DrownedMadonna.com) posted this today after Sia's second denial on Twitter:

We know what Sia said.

We'll check out if there is any misunderstood... But Trust exists

:)

He should stop relying on G_O_N_E

Holy fuck I hate the word 'generic'

It does seem to be used unnecessarily quite frequently. Anytime someone doesn't like something it's generic....even if it's not. Generic is the new black...OWWW.

It does seem to be used unnecessarily quite frequently. Anytime someone doesn't like something it's generic....even if it's not. Generic is the new black...OWWW.

Fuck you. You know generic means something looks thrown together--cheap --without a hint of real thought and creativity applied to it. Like any Britney Spears' album cover.

Fuck you. You know generic means something looks thrown together--cheap --without a hint of real thought and creativity applied to it. Like any Britney Spears' album cover.

One could call that "opinion" as well. But carry on with the ever so tired topic of slamming other popstars one doesn't like other than Madonna. :electropop:

That to me is not what generic really means. Generic means something that sounds or looks exactly like stuff other people have done. You could spend a lot of time on something but it could still sound like other people's records. It's like how a generic drug is the same as the name brand.

I do agree it has become over used, People use to criticize anything they don't like forgetting its actual meaning. But it does apply to certain artists and their records and their images.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6230

New song title, ''Birthday Song''!

...Today we have learnt about another song title appearing on the anticipated new Madonna album to be released in late March. The new interesting and engaging song title is Birthday Song!!! Fans will have then something new to sing to the Queen of Pop on her next birthday in August!

---------------------

So far the confirmed track titles we’ve got…

Gimme all your luvin’

Masterpiece

Girls gone Wild

Turn up the Radio

Birthday Song

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6230

New song title, ''Birthday Song''!

...Today we have learnt about another song title appearing on the anticipated new Madonna album to be released in late March. The new interesting and engaging song title is Birthday Song!!! Fans will have then something new to sing to the Queen of Pop on her next birthday in August!

---------------------

So far the confirmed track titles we’ve got…

Gimme all your luvin’

Masterpiece

Girls gone Wild

Turn up the Radio

Birthday Song

Sounds....fun! :dramatic:

MADONNA is headed for a perfect timing with GAYL...

She will practically own January and February till the album release in March... It's just so exciting...

Rihanna's WFL would have faded by mid-January... No one else is set to release anything new... Radio just might embrace this new song...

The only competition would be that Set Fire to the Rain song of Adele...

One could call that "opinion" as well. But carry on with the ever so tired topic of slamming other popstars one doesn't like other than Madonna. :electropop:

Spears has generic album covers and titles. That's not the same thing as saying she's just a generic pop performer.

That to me is not what generic really means. Generic means something that sounds or looks exactly like stuff other people have done. You could spend a lot of time on something but it could still sound like other people's records. It's like how a generic drug is the same as the name brand.

I do agree it has become over used, People use to criticize anything they don't like forgetting its actual meaning. But it does apply to certain artists and their records and their images.

When everyone is doing the same thing is cliche--when you're doing something that lacks quality or thought its generic.