Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

I get what you mean, i just don't think bringing it up really means anything.

Madonna was self taught? she had a dance teacher :dazed: she had producers on her first album :dazed: she didn't do EVERYTHING on her own and teach herself and become this vision of brilliance with NO help.

In what way did Britney not absord things just because she had a year on a TV show? didn't she practice with a dance teacher too? didn't she get singing lessons too? didn't she work the hours she needed to make the show? didn't Britney come from a middle clas family? or did Britney just have all those things magically implanted in her with no effort?

I get what you're saying, but i just think you're making it sound a bit more extreme than it actually is.

We both agree that she has indeed worked her ass off and done it better than anyone though :)

Anyway, back to the album news.

:thumbsup:

Well I am sorry if I am making it sound more extreme but it's true :fag:

Maybe I am but the things I wrote are facts not opinion, things that someone who knows Madonna's history would

surely acknowledge

In what way did Britney not absord things just because she had a year on a TV show? didn't she practice with a dance teacher too? didn't she get singing lessons too? didn't she work the hours she needed to make the show? didn't Britney come from a middle clas family? or did Britney just have all those things magically implanted in her with no effort?

Apparently not because she's dead set against singing during her concerts.

Not once. :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Apparently not because she's dead set against singing during her concerts.

Not once. :lol:

Oh you don't need to tell me of the mess that is her pointless career :lol: but she did at one early point sing live and actually DO things on stage that required some effort.

I get what you mean, i just don't think bringing it up really means anything.

Madonna was self taught? she had a dance teacher :dazed: she had producers on her first album :dazed: she didn't do EVERYTHING on her own and teach herself and become this vision of brilliance with NO help.

I get what you're saying, but i just think you're making it sound a bit more extreme than it actually is.

We both agree that she has indeed worked her ass off and done it better than anyone though :)

Anyway, back to the album news.

britney had her parents and family who supported her and brought her to places to persue a career, Madonna came to the strange big city all on her own without any help. (give or take a brother or a few friends here & there. but it was her own mission and most people close to her did not support her.) She even did a bunch of jobs just for surviving alone. Yes, like most people, but do you honestly think britney ever worked an ordinary shitty job one single day of her life? Or slept in bad & cold little studios that could barely fit just one bed? She had nothing to fall back on in new york. Having some support from your family opposed to doing most on your own is quite a difference.

britney had her parents and family who supported her and brought her to places to persue a career, Madonna came to the strange big city all on her own without any help. (give or take a brother or a few friends here & there. but it was her own mission and most people close to her did not support her.) She even did a bunch of jobs just for surviving alone. Yes, like most people, but do you honestly think britney ever worked an ordinary shitty job one single day of her life? Or slept in bad & cold little studios that could barely fit just one bed? She had nothing to fall back on in new york. Having some support from your family opposed to doing most on your own is quite a difference.

She had difficult moments for sure. She should be a great example for young people

Actually BRITNEY had to leave her family initially when she was 11 with her mom and then when she was like 15 with the infamous (not so infamous) assistant Felicia so I don't know what's harder, to leave your family behind to go to the GREAT CITY when you're a kid or to go there as a college student. But they can both be examples for fame starved wannabes everywhere. Rwandan kids have nothing on the HARDSHIPS singing and dancing women looking for an audience go through. One bedroom studios? The HORROR

Oh you don't need to tell me of the mess that is her pointless career :lol:but she did at one early point sing live and actually DO things on stage that required some effort.

:lol:

I remember when she would dance though, you're right (although not my fav style of dancing, too robotic and soulless

in the range of a Janet Jackson style of coreography) Madonna comes from ballet and Pearl Lang / Martha Graham

Much more armonious, using your whole body and beautiful to look at

But yes there was a time when Britney was making some efforts up to In the Zone I guess

On a sidenote I love her Circus video and I think she's sweet. But that's it, she is not strictly an artist

It's already refreshing she doesn't have the pretentiousness that some of her peers have

britney had her parents and family who supported her and brought her to places to persue a career, Madonna came to the strange big city all on her own without any help. (give or take a brother or a few friends here & there. but it was her own mission and most people close to her did not support her.) She even did a bunch of jobs just for surviving alone. Yes, like most people, but do you honestly think britney ever worked an ordinary shitty job one single day of her life?

Having some support from your family opposed to doing most on your own is quite a difference.

:thumbsup: That's precisely what I meant in my previous posts

Actually BRITNEY had to leave her family initially when she was 11 with her mom and then when she was like 15 with the infamous (not so infamous) assistant Felicia so I don't know what's harder, to leave your family behind to go to the GREAT CITY when you're a kid or to go there as a college student. But they can both be examples for fame starved wannabes everywhere. Rwandan kids have nothing on the HARDSHIPS singing and dancing women looking for an audience go through. One bedroom studios? The HORROR

Please

Madonna didn't go to NY as a college student first, second her interest in the arts world and entertainment business

was hers and only hers. And to go and pursue that with no support whatsover from your family, not financial nor

emotional is quite a huge thing to do for a 19 yo kid.

Britney didn't go anywhere before she had contracts. And her family has always been complacent in pushing her.

A 4 year old or a 12 year old should be in school with other kids, studying and playing not singing on a tv show and

dreaming about stardom (ambitions that were also clearly magnified by her family)

And excuse me no need to bring in the Rwandan kids argument. Of course there are much worse problems in the world

but this is a pop music forum ..... so I don't understand what you would expect people to talk about

Also in consideration that Madonna did a few things with Britney (great marketing strategy by the way)

I agree! Let's get back on topic.

How long do you think it will before the fake tracklists begin appearing? ;)

We usually get them about 2 months before the actual release date. So I am gonna guess some time around the week after the New Year. So close! I am pretty stoked that we are getting about 14 tracks. So many titles yet to be revealed! :)

Actually BRITNEY had to leave her family initially when she was 11 with her mom and then when she was like 15 with the infamous (not so infamous) assistant Felicia so I don't know what's harder, to leave your family behind to go to the GREAT CITY when you're a kid or to go there as a college student.

This reminds me of my company president's son "Life in college" story.

The president told us that he doesn't like to spoil his children therefore they only get very little monthly allowance from him.

And when his son was in the college and wanted to buy an audi (Yes! Audi!), he was unable to get any sponsorship from him (the president). Therefore his poor son had to use his own monthly allowance to pay for the installment and left with very little money for food.

The president told us that this is how he taught his children "If you want something, you need to earn it yourself". And he's very proud of his son.

But after listening the story, I was like :manson: I mean his poor son's MONTHLY allowance was more than I was getting in a YEAR when I was in college.

Ok, back to topic...

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Or slept in bad & cold little studios that could barely fit just one bed?

Oh no, a small room with a bed, the horror!

She had nothing to fall back on in new york.

She had a job at Donut King :dazed: she wasn't living on the streets eating rats.

As for her family, if she needed the help she could have gone home, just because she went to NY alone doesn't mean she didn't have a whole family to fall back on somewhere if she really needed it.

She wasn't homeless, she wasn't disabled, she wasn't in NY because she had NO choice but to be there because she had no one and nothing. It was a career SHE WENT FOR, she certainly worked hard and she slogged it out, but she is by no means the charity case her fans make her out to be, sorry.

Ok, well onto ALBUM NEWS, I'm on my ipad so idk how to post a picture but Nicki and MIA posted a picture on set. Anyone else see it yet?

And madonnarama.com posted exclusive pictures and details on the truth or dare perfume. :) it looks great! The on the set pic is whatever... :/ nothing special.

Ok, well onto ALBUM NEWS, I'm on my ipad so idk how to post a picture but Nicki and MIA posted a picture on set. Anyone else see it yet?

And madonnarama.com posted exclusive pictures and details on the truth or dare perfume. :) it looks great! The on the set pic is whatever... :/ nothing special.

Yes, I saw the pic too on Twitter. One of them looked like GaGa with blonde bob and sunglasses and the other had a lace 'Virgin' era top on. It was a head shot so that was all we could see and gave away nothing really. No idea who was who.

PS: Take the crappo Britney chat to the Flop Princesses area. It really is annoying to have to wade through that dross trying to find new news of the album.

Can you post those pics? Would love to see the on set pic.